Team Instinct's "Borrow-a-Maxed-Hero" Program

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Team Instinct! Your support to this community is awesome!!! Thanks especially to @Hybridplug and Ti Alucard for helping me specifically!!! Y'all are da best!

Always good to hear!
  • Options
    Hey i cant 3 star light side normal 9a

i think Zeta QGJ or GK would help.

My swgoh profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sabersalvager/

Ally code: 916 - 769 - 985

Thanks!

Hey Saber. Give GK a go. Let's see if he can kill it. Added!
  • Norton
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks , got one star on 9 a. Tat is great :smile:
  • Options
    Stinger06 wrote: »
    Stinger need help with 9B shoretrooper node.
Ally code: 215-651-212 My team: wedge(L), lando, Biggs, S Han and QGJ
 Maybe need GK, or someone else.
Thanks in advance

Jyn may work better, but it can't hurt to try GK! Good luck Brother.
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

First off, the Team Instinct Borrow a Hero program is up and running again. Please check out the updated original post to learn how to log a request for help.

Next, we have had to revamp our process a bit. we are absolutely committed to helping the broader community complete whatever battles are challenging you. I am going to go through all previous 26 pages of replies to this thread to ensure open requests have been responded to.If you posted prior to this message no need to complete the webform, by the end of the weekend I will have you sorted.

For everyone else please complete the webform found here for assistance.

Cheers,

oofalong
  • Options
    DocsBoy wrote: »
    Jnice wrote: »
    Thank you for offer. Would like help on 9b shoretrooper node.
    Ally code 365 167 541
    Rebel healer, maybe Jyn, open to suggestions.
    Https://swgoh.gg/u/jnice2
    Brado4422 wrote: »
    Trying for ls 9a 9b
    Ally code is 625-694-353
    Could use zeta jin gk or possibly chirrut or zarris
    My team is g10 wiggs ep g9 4*baze lando.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/brado4422/

Sent invite with maxxed 7* jynn on LS nodes. Hope she helps you finish

Thank you for your help. I was able to 2* 9B and finish remaining LS modes. Will try couple more times on 9B to 3* but I don't think my team is there yet. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    oofalong wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

First off, the Team Instinct Borrow a Hero program is up and running again. Please check out the updated original post to learn how to log a request for help.

Next, we have had to revamp our process a bit. we are absolutely committed to helping the broader community complete whatever battles are challenging you. I am going to go through all previous 26 pages of replies to this thread to ensure open requests have been responded to.If you posted prior to this message no need to complete the webform, by the end of the weekend I will have you sorted.

Cheers,

oofalong

just did it thank u
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

oofalong

Thx for your time on making a better working system ;)
  • Options
    9B just got to it
    wanting maxed old ben or Barriss Offee with zeta
    ally code 845-344-566
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thecooldue/
    thanks

Zarris is in the house today, ally invite sent!

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Dragulia90 wrote: »
    Xioborg wrote: »
    Apen wrote: »
    Light side hard battle 9b
    Code 351-241-161
    Maxed Baze Malbus or Kenobi will be usefull.

I am using rebels : wedge, biggs, lando, JKA, st han

https://swgoh.gg/u/apen/

Thanks a lot for your help

Baze ally invite sent, good luck.

Xio

Thanks a lot! Unfortunatly I was not able to 3 star it :( after several attempts, but I was very very close, I think what I need is to max Wiggs, It will take me a couple of weeks to bring them to the next gear level. I ran Wiggs, Lando, Anikin and ST Han.

Thanks Xio, I have unfriended you as the post instructed, but I hope the help will still be available in a couple of weeks, so I can give it another go.

Cheers!

When you're ready to give it another go, PM me if you want, always happy to help, it will still be available.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    sying wrote: »
    Of course I want help with 9-B Light Side Battle.
    My ally code is 772-722-828
    https://swgoh.gg/u/jakku/
    I have better Jedi toons than rebels.
    See my characters and feel free to give me any help you can.

@JarJar_stinks

I have a GK if you're interested and you still need it.

Of course I still need this. Please add me as ally or send me your ally code to invite you.
  • Options

@JarJar_stinks

Of course I still need this. Please add me as ally or send me your ally code to invite you.

@sying
  • Options
    Pew wrote: »
    Light sight hard battle 9b
    Code 438-125-712
    probably i general kenoby Baze Malbus or someone else. I used wedge, biggs, lando, qgj, stormtrooper han
    My nickname pew 2
    Thanks

Added. Good luck!!

Sorry, maybe its a bug, but i m not get invite(
    Thank you guys for your time
  • Options
    @showdog

Request for DS help, Zader ally request sent, if you'd prefer Zaul let me know.

Xio

Xio
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Don_Pedro_X

Zarriss ally invite sent, quite a few have had success with her, if it doesn't work out we can rustle us a GK or Jyn.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Hey i cant 3 star light side normal 9a

i think Zeta QGJ or GK would help.

My swgoh profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sabersalvager/

Ally code: 916 - 769 - 985

Thanks!

Hey Saber. Give GK a go. Let's see if he can kill it. Added!

Thanks! Did clear it. Will remove u from ally list!
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Zwink

Sent you a Zarris ally invite, give her a whirl, if she doesn't pan out I can log a request for ZJyn / GK.

Xio

Xio
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Slaughto I just sent you an ally request. My leader is currently set to a maxed General Kenobi. Looking over your squad I think it's going to be a difficult battle still. I think there are a couple possible squads to use:
    • QGJ (L), Wedge, Biggs, Anakin & Ahsoka
    • Wedge (L), Biggs, Fives, Anakin & Ahsoka
    • Anakin (L), Ahsoka, Fives, QGJ, Yoda (i guess)

Generally, I would avoid ST Han and Lando for this battle. I also have a zBarriss who I can set as lead. Or a nearly maxed Jyn. Given your strength in rebels this might be a better choice. Let me know how it goes by posting back here please.
  • Options
    @DirtyDanchez I just sent you an ally request. My leader is currently set to a maxed General Kenobi. You should have a couple of decent options to beat this with your roster. Alternatively, I have a zCody and you could run the ulimate Clone squad with a Jedi...
  • Options
    @DirtyDanchez I just sent you an ally request. My leader is currently set to a maxed General Kenobi. You should have a couple of decent options to beat this with your roster. Alternatively, I have a zCody and you could run the ulimate Clone squad with a Jedi...

Hey thanks. I'm going to try gk with some tanky Jedi and 5s. If that doesn't work out I'll hit you up for zCody
  • Options

Just missed 3*. IGD couldn't stay up. Tried zCody through another friend but my Echo is only g8 and they just couldn't stay alive. Maybe some advice?

I used IGD (L), JKA, snips, Aayla, and 5s with your GK
  • Options

@JarJar_stinks

@sying

@JarJar_stinks

Invite sent. Good luck.
  • Options
    @jandalar, I sent you an ally request with a GK. If you get this, good luck and let me know when you complete your mission.
  • Options
    Cappy wrote: »
    What area and mission do you need help with? Light Side 9-B Hard
    What is your ally code? 752-922-647
    What specific character or type of character are you looking to borrow? General Kenobi
    What is your swgoh.gg profile link? https://swgoh.gg/u/cappy/collection/

I can help with a GK. I hope he kills it for you!

Thanks so much for letting me try. Wasn't able to get it done. Getting my guys geared and leveled some more. If nothing else, was awesome to see Kenobi.
  • Options

Just missed 3*. IGD couldn't stay up. Tried zCody through another friend but my Echo is only g8 and they just couldn't stay alive. Maybe some advice?

Try Rex lead and drop IGD. Or JKA lead with eithe Rex or IGD. Even though Rex is squishy I'd imagine be can still survive. I have a zBarriss to if you want to try that out.
  • Options
    Just submitted the form! Thank you for offering to help us out, many thanks. Line/Discord RoninGSX
    Guild Leader - That's n0 Moon
  • Options
    RoninGSX wrote: »
    Just submitted the form! Thank you for offering to help us out, many thanks. Line/Discord RoninGSX

@RoninGSX ally inv sent for GK
  • Options
    Thank you Stormy!
    Guild Leader - That's n0 Moon
  • Options

Try Rex lead and drop IGD. Or JKA lead with eithe Rex or IGD. Even though Rex is squishy I'd imagine be can still survive. I have a zBarriss to if you want to try that out.

Went better with IGD. Let's try Barriss. She might keep Rex up.
  • Options

Went better with IGD. Let's try Barriss. She might keep Rex up.

Just switched lead for you