Heroic AAT Phase 4 - 8M8 Damage with Princess Zody

Prev13
327813IMG0968.png
Many thanks to Mcmole2 for the team, hints and everything.

I reached a pretty insane score. No idea if it is a world record, but I think one of the highest. I admit some might be sceptical: is it truly heroic, or normal? I can assure you it's heroic. Here is the raid end screen:
597365IMG0969.png

You can see my profile here https://swgoh.gg/u/shad0uww/

If you have any questions, he will answer them on this post.

I made screenshots of the characters and mods mods I used (they are still synced on swgoh.gg but I don't know for how long):

Cody http://i.imgur.com/encs4G5.png
Echo http://i.imgur.com/QHixW2J.png
Fives http://i.imgur.com/MonwSIy.png
Sergeant http://i.imgur.com/O3MUY62.png
Leia http://i.imgur.com/8F8VV5R.png

I think a full solo could be possible.

The run went mainly as MCMole2 described it, except that I barely used Sergeant AoE. I think the main difference comes from the mods, I could reach more than 3000 ATK on Echo and Clone Sergeant

I survived for 4 turns after enrage, but Cody's assist went wrong and I couldn't kill the last turret, so the AAT killed me. I will try to make a video from a future run soon.

Replies

• Options
    Thats disgustingly sexy Oo
  • Options
    I saw this on Reddit but couldn't be bothered to log in to congratulate you.

Well now I can lol grats!

And good work to mcmole as well live his vids.

And live the name! Make sure that team name sticks
  • Options
    Can someone confirm if this is legit? Always worry seeing new massive scores like that lol
  • Options
    Zipped wrote: »
    Can someone confirm if this is legit? Always worry seeing new massive scores like that lol

Do you honestly think the OP would risk his whale account by putting up information publicly like this?!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Do you honestly think the OP would risk his whale account by putting up information publicly like this?!

I think the easiest way to avoid detection is in plain sight lol
  • Options
    It's legit. The mods are very impressive, the key here wasn't speed (other than Cody), it was having high offense secondaries and crit damage/chance. Fantastic run OP - replying here so I can easily check your mods later on.

Cheers!
  • Options

Now you're just trolling and ruining this man's thread. Please don't attempt to derail someone's account publicly based on ill-perceived feelings.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Zipped
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Now you're just trolling and ruining this man's thread. Please don't attempt to derail someone's account publicly based on ill-perceived feelings.

Actually snake I am not. The only hostile one here is you.

With the game how it is in the moment is it really that bad that I just simply asked if others can confirm?

Please don't attempt to start an argument over your ill -perceived feelings towards me.
  • Options
    It's legit. The mods are very impressive, the key here wasn't speed (other than Cody), it was having high offense secondaries and crit damage/chance. Fantastic run OP - replying here so I can easily check your mods later on.

Cheers!

Thank you Ava for the reply :)

Also congratulations to OP for the score and new method for highest attack :)
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @BentWookiee please delete these posts from Zipped, including mine. We don't need the drama stirring up the player base.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Keep the thread on topic please this is a good thread for the community.

Take personal vendettas else where
  • Options
    @BentWookiee please delete these posts from Zipped, including mine. We don't need his drama stirring up the player base.

Only one starting drama ... Was you.

I'll apologise to the OP if I caused any offense, again with the game how it is it is a hard time to trust and do offer my congratulations for such a high score :)

Also snakes I'll accept your apology to me when you're willing to give it for jumping into an aggressive stance straight away. Or are you still going to vehemently argue your point?
  • Options
    Can't wait for the video!
  • Options
    Play nice. :/

.... and YES Clones can be REALY good in the ATT. :)
  • Options
    Does Leias tripple attack (in case it happens plus crits 3 times), when called to assist by Cody reduce his special cooldown by 3? O.o (guess the key of this combo is to mass-spam all-assist-ability with codys crit chance-leader-buff + leias crit buff on basic )
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Clones should be the best at AAT this is their area of expertise
  • Options
    WOW just WOW

Massive congrats... and people said I was crazy when I finally got my fulll 7* clone team lol
  • Options
    Wow absolutely amazing.....great job honestly
  • Options
    More evidence the standard for each player's roster for the HAAT is way too high, good job OP! This makes me think Phase 4 may have a possibility of being solo'd.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Does Leias tripple attack (in case it happens plus crits 3 times), when called to assist by Cody reduce his special cooldown by 3? O.o (guess the key of this combo is to mass-spam all-assist-ability with codys crit chance-leader-buff + leias crit buff on basic )
    Yes, Leia's tripple attack reduce his special CD by 3. With one Special of Cody you can have 9 attack -> Cody / Sergeant / Five x2 with omega's basic / Écho x 2 with his unique / Leia x 3 with RNG of course, so imagine all crit...

• Options
    DarkSha974 wrote: »
    Achilles wrote: »
    Yes, Leia's tripple attack reduce his special CD by 3. With one Special of Cody you can have 9 attack -> Cody / Sergeant / Five x2 with omega's basic / Écho x 2 with his unique / Leia x 3 with RNG of course, so imagine all crit...

That's pretty incredible, would that team be able to solo phase 2?
  • Options
    "Princess Zody", lols, love it.

Thanks for the info, I'm about halfway to this team and it's good to see the goal is worth it.
  • Options
    Some teenage rage has erupted in this thread. Now extremely interesting.

ZmL17.gif

Also gj OP and sorry that original msg became less interesting than thread development.
  • Options
    vessaharja wrote: »

ZmL17.gif

Also gj OP and sorry that original msg became less interesting than thread development.

Haha, those two hormonal teenagers going at each other was funny :joy:
  • Options
    No it's impossible to solo P2, the huge difference is that on the P4 the Cab doesn't play after getting up, so in P2 once the enrage the Cab will play and annihilate the team.
  • Options

ZmL17.gif

ZmL17.gif

Haha, those two hormonal teenagers going at each other was funny :joy:

You two are as big a wind up merchant as I am haha xD but back on topic

OP when do you think you'll be able to release a video? Very interested to see :)
  • Options
    DarkSha974 wrote: »
    No it's impossible to solo P2, the huge difference is that on the P4 the Cab doesn't play after getting up, so in P2 once the enrage the Cab will play and annihilate the team.

This^^^ Phase 4 is going to be the phase clones can solo, Phase 2 would be the last phase soloable.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I did take my testosterone shot last night, if that counts? :D

In ending my comments on the matter, we've all seen how quickly such accusations have devolved past threads. There's an outlet for such discussion, and that's through PM and LucifersDaddy.
    Also gj OP...

I couldn't agree more! @DarkSha974 has set a new bar that's going to be tough to beat. I have a full basically maxed Princess Zody team, and am about to attempt this feat myself. I'm lacking a Zeta in 5s, but that's close to happening. Until then, I'll practice. This individual and mcmole2 have really inspired me!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I got 5.8 million my first attempt at this. Need me some higher offense secondaries