Cody Zeta: Now over 11M in HAAT P4!

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    This further proves my point that the standard (25 7* G10+ toons) to join a HAAT is way too high.

Back to topic, it's a matter of time before someone solos p4.

How so? It rewards those that have a broad roster, and by this time it shouldn't be too difficult to have a roster of at least 25 characters at 7* and G10

Because P4 will be solo'd soon and the other phases may not be far behind.

We have several members way below that with only 1 or 2 7* toons and still complete it quickly. The standard is just being too safe. One guild I know has almost all their members with only 1 or 2 (best members have 4) maxed teams yet still beats it without struggle.

You won't be able to solo P4 with the upcoming changes to enrage. AAT is quickly becoming like rancor where we have to limit how quickly it is taken down and this is true for many other guilds of our caliber. It's easier than ever to join a guild doing hAAT provided you do your daily 600
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I'm wondering how much the new change will affect these big scores. Will it be 7mill now instead of 9? Or will it be more dramatic?
  • Options
    I'm wondering how much the new change will affect these big scores. Will it be 7mill now instead of 9? Or will it be more dramatic?

Probably still more like 7 mil, it only affects the scoring after enrage and they can deal heavy damage in the first 15 turns the tank gets.
  • Options
    Well a guildmate of mine just did about 90% on his first try. Said something about soloing if some RNG thing had happened at the end. Basically I think many people could solo, but it takes so long no one wants to RNG it.
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • Options
    Willis wrote: »
    Well a guildmate of mine just did about 90% on his first try. Said something about soloing if some RNG thing had happened at the end. Basically I think many people could solo, but it takes so long no one wants to RNG it.

Do you happen to have your friend's username? If so we can check him out on SWGOH.gg and see what his mods are, which will greatly help the community out.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    He probably moved his mods to his clones, so they won't display on swgoh.gg, but here is his link https://swgoh.gg/u/fn55378008/
  • Options
    He finally posted his run, 11,143,762
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This further proves my point that the standard (25 7* G10+ toons) to join a HAAT is way too high.

Back to topic, it's a matter of time before someone solos p4.

How so? It rewards those that have a broad roster, and by this time it shouldn't be too difficult to have a roster of at least 25 characters at 7* and G10

Because P4 will be solo'd soon and the other phases may not be far behind.

We have several members way below that with only 1 or 2 7* toons and still complete it quickly. The standard is just being too safe. One guild I know has almost all their members with only 1 or 2 (best members have 4) maxed teams yet still beats it without struggle.

You won't be able to solo P4 with the upcoming changes to enrage. AAT is quickly becoming like rancor where we have to limit how quickly it is taken down and this is true for many other guilds of our caliber. It's easier than ever to join a guild doing hAAT provided you do your daily 600

That was written before the post of the change went viral ;)
  • Willis
    187 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    0hmKEqv.png

From FN55378008
  • Options
    0hmKEqv.png

From FN55378008

:love: There's my point ladies and gentlemen! Oh wait, it's being fixed :fearful:
  • Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane

If the new update is going to shut down the possibility of continuing after the enrage would you still recommend farming and gearing the team?

How much damage do you think we'd still be able to get in there before the tank enrages?
  • Options
    Alright, so the new enrage plus the change to healing immunity means it will be pretty much impossible to solo p4, as healing immunity will now prevent protection regeneration. So Cody zeta will lose out once the enrage starts placing out healing immunity.
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    Hey

I am confused to how this Tank change would effect a Clones run in P4?

What am I missing

Well that depends. If Healing Immunity also blocks gaining protection, as in a Clone team's case, then they won't be able to be "healed" at all. If Healing Immunity still allows gaining protection then nothing will change for them.
  • Options
    0hmKEqv.png

From FN55378008

@JJBagger :o
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Edit added to original post to show @FN55378008 setting what may be the world record, and potentially final huge Princess Zody HAAT P4 run! Congrats on your awesome accomplishmeny, and many thanks to @mcmole for giving the awesome foresight to make all these terrific runs possible!!!!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    @scuba doesn't Healing Immunity prevent Protection recover? That doesn't seem fair, if so. They are two different things.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a great run Boobless it a honor to be in same guild as you are. Mighty Chlorians rule
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba doesn't Healing Immunity prevent Protection recover? That doesn't seem fair, if so. They are two different things.

Yeah. After yesterday's update it is supposed to.
  • Options
    @scuba doesn't Healing Immunity prevent Protection recover? That doesn't seem fair, if so. They are two different things.

I assume the idea is that Enrage is a hard cap on how long you can go, so teams being able to survive well past it breaks the idea of the Enrage. Raids are meant to require a large number of relatively coordinated players, not a couple dudes with super-teams.
  • Pathos
    41 posts
    edited February 2017
    Options
    For point of reference, here is what I managed this morning with the changes to enrage (getting somewhat fortunate with who was initially targeted):
    2lpPW5B
    2lpQlW3

Running with these stats:
    2lpK24t
    Post edited by Pathos on
  • Options
    Why dont the B2's ever proc their TM gain and AE you??
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    shampoo wrote: »

Because they only will do such if you hit the boss, or when their TM is 100% and their barrage is not on cooldown.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

They trigger on the hull of the tank. Not the weapons fyi
  • Options
    Skuddy wrote: »

ROFL, are you kidding me? That is so good to know.....I have been wondering the same thing as @shampoo watching these vids and mcmole's vids. Everyone seems to steer around the b2's and never get punished - the more you know!
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    Skuddy wrote: »

ROFL, are you kidding me? That is so good to know.....I have been wondering the same thing as @shampoo watching these vids and mcmole's vids. Everyone seems to steer around the b2's and never get punished - the more you know!

Thats why they only AOE when the B2s are either dead or going to die from the AOE, otherwise they risk triggering the TM gain.
  • Options
    Yeah I've always made sure to single target them down before using any AOE - but have just been stunned watching these vids when people nail a side gun with 212th while a b2 is alive hah - starting to make a lot more sense now!
  • Options
    Edit added to original post to show @FN55378008 setting what may be the world record, and potentially final huge Princess Zody HAAT P4 run! Congrats on your awesome accomplishmeny, and many thanks to @mcmole for giving the awesome foresight to make all these terrific runs possible!!!!

Thanks for the shoutout.
  • Options
    Still 8.7M on P4 after enrage was changed. That's a good sign.
  • Pathos
    41 posts
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Got a little luckier @ enrage and squeezed out a 9m this time.

yGd89gM.jpg

Post edited by Pathos on
  • Options
    im sorry for this question i have an English problem. Guides are complicated for me.
    Q: in normal Aat why my all 5 toons dies 1 shot At the end that flying ship bombartment. am i too weak or ......
    Lvl85 and 7 Stars all GearX: Phasma(L) + Rey + Palpatine + Biggs + Wedge