Game update: for 2/15/2017 (Lord of Hunger) MEGA THREAD

Replies

• Options
    I'm just sitting here wondering, when will we get Jedi Temple Guardian as a character. I mean I had to go through a load of them since playing through campaign and now these events. He'd be a badass tank.
  • Options
    Question about Kylo ren bundle. When it says unlock at lvl 64. Does that mean it will appear when I'm level 64 regardless of the time frame like sith character packs now ?
  • Options
    The command shuttle pack is doing my nut in. I put the effort in to get FO characters ages ago in case this happened, and now suddenly the only way to even stand a chance of getting is to pay SO MUCH MONEY for a bunch of **** I don't need on top of the actual shuttle? Nonsense.
  • Options
    Hmm. Still ... I would love to buy it. If it even is still there when I hit 64
  • Options
    Dooku zeta doesn't heal protection if he OR his target has healing debuff or ability block. Basically in arena he never heals FYI
  • Options
    Quality of life aye ? Any chance they will decrease energy regen speed ?

3mins for normal
    6mins for cantina

Pleaaaaaaasssseeee
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    CemSW wrote: »
    Let's say you hit 100 as basic. 2 shots with 50% crit chance 216% crit damage. You have 416 dmg.

With Nihilus, you have 320 dmg. Correct math?

Annihilate is also meaningless because I already one shot with culling blade and nearly one shot with TFP.

He is also slow.

So why he is OP?

100 damage and 50% crit chance and 216% crit damage gives one shot for 100 damage and one shot for 216. 316 total damage as compared to 320 on two shots under Nihilus lead. Considering you can then use offense mods in place of the crit sets, primaries, and secondaries, you can start out over 100 basic damage.

I'm supposed to be a robotic engineer lol
  • Options
    what up fellas. Just to confirm -- we're not going to be able to unlock Nihilus until Friday night / the fourth and final Hunger event?

Thanks-
  • Options
    Obi_Nick86 wrote: »
    what up fellas. Just to confirm -- we're not going to be able to unlock Nihilus until Friday night / the fourth and final Hunger event?

Thanks-

I think we unlock him in 13 hours or whatever (i think 55 shards), then T4 will get him to 4* (I'd say 90 shards total).
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

Thanks-

I think we unlock him in 13 hours or whatever (i think 55 shards), then T4 will get him to 4* (I'd say 90 shards total).

I don't think we'll get him in the first event. I believe we will finish the second event having 70 shards, or 10 shy of 4*.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Thanks-

I don't think we'll get him in the first event. I believe we will finish the second event having 70 shards, or 10 shy of 4*.

I think first event unlocks, second event is just shy of 4*.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Thanks-

I have a feeling we'll get 75 shards total, 5 shy of 4*
  • Options
    The event rewards is on swgoh.gg
  • Options
    May all your shards be plentiful, may your heroes stay crisp in milk, may the force be ever with you, and your events go as smooth as silk. :)
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    T minus 18 min and counting.

Lord of Hunger III

Excited :#:D

https://youtu.be/HCRLbHdZ8Jk
  • Options
    I love his animations. Great job on those.
  • Options
    Wow... 35 shards. Almost makes the hours wasted on this game to max everything out worth it with the unbeatable rewards.

Remember when you received 35 shards from one of the first tiers lvl 20 or 50. Oh how it's been so long.
  • Options
    Kitch wrote: »
    I love his animations. Great job on those.
    +1. Superb indeed.
  • Options

His "Drain Force" is a perfect counter to the over saturation of rebel teams in pvp. Biggs' opening assist is an instakill, and has a cooldown of 1. Wedge has an opening instakill. So Darth Nihilus can at least buy you some time against these teams. That's of course if survives their opening attacks. His basic attack can remove buffs. This also plays great against rebel teams that uses tanks who start with a taunt (Baze, General Kenobi, etc.) even against the shore trooper. He is a great add and has very cool visuals. I mean, that drain force looks cool! We still need a Sith that can dispell all negative status effects from all allies. Otherwise diddo!
  • Options
    His "Drain Force" is a perfect counter to the over saturation of rebel teams in pvp. Biggs' opening assist is an instakill, and has a cooldown of 1. Wedge has an opening instakill. So Darth Nihilus can at least buy you some time against these teams. That's of course if survives their opening attacks. His basic attack can remove buffs. This also plays great against rebel teams that uses tanks who start with a taunt (Baze, General Kenobi, etc.) even against the shore trooper. He is a great add and has very cool visuals. I mean, that drain force looks cool! We still need a Sith that can dispell all negative status effects from all allies. Otherwise diddo!

We need a Sith Sorc that heals like Barriss too.
  • Lastic
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This 5 - 30 "SHARDS" sucks so much... 800$ Inc for 7* Nihilus >_> tzzz €A
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • KyleKatarn
    473 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lastic wrote: »

Has there been any information released regarding pack prices for Nihilus then?
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »

No pricing has been determined as of yet.

Realisticly expect 1199-1499 for each toon pack
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • Options
    Wow... 35 shards. Almost makes the hours wasted on this game to max everything out worth it with the unbeatable rewards.

Remember when you received 35 shards from one of the first tiers lvl 20 or 50. Oh how it's been so long.

> yoda n palps give 50

xReDeMpx wrote: »
    KyleKatarn wrote: »

No pricing has been determined as of yet.

Realisticly expect 1199-1499 for each toon pack

think when he comes out he will have a gear offer a long with all the sith beef packs put together for a 100$ pack
  • Options
    Yo, I heard you need 5 Sith Characters to take on Lord Nihilus for the IV Event.. can anyone confirm or deny this statement?
  • Options
    Yo, I heard you need 5 Sith Characters to take on Lord Nihilus for the IV Event.. can anyone confirm or deny this statement?

No it is anyone for it
  • Options
    Does Ceaseless Craving reduce Drain Force by 1 PER buff?
  • Options
    Since ya'll conditioned us to think that scooping up Ally Points was worth the hassle in GW...any plans for a kindly couple thousand GW "thanks for playing" green crystal Gift Pack in my Inbox so I can get caught up on the Ships I avoided to gather characters?

Or is this one of those Choose Your Own Path things where the nearly thousand AP I've got languishing are good for nothing cuz I made the decision to buy them?

You should go into the store and spend those. You might be surprised at the gear and shards you can get from them. For every 25k i usually get 15-20 shards, 1 piece of crafted gear, and a full character shard. On top of that i get many pieces that drop which i would have otherwise wasted buying crystals or requesting from guild.