The Galactic Sith Players Discussion

18910111214Next

Replies

• Options
    Hekalatos wrote: »
    EP will be the go to lead for sith. I will probably give him a shot with SA, ST, DN, and
    EP will be the go to lead for sith. I will probably give him a shot with SA, ST, DN, and DV.
    I wish EP gave TM to sith the way he gives it to empire. His lead improves empire far more than it improves sith.

He gives it to both empire and sith
    I was referring to the 20% TM he gives empire when they inflict a debuff and the 20% health he gives sith when they do

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    EP will be the go to lead for sith. I will probably give him a shot with SA, ST, DN, and
    EP will be the go to lead for sith. I will probably give him a shot with SA, ST, DN, and DV.
    I wish EP gave TM to sith the way he gives it to empire. His lead improves empire far more than it improves sith.

He gives it to both empire and sith

DV is the missing acronym in your proposed team :)
  • Options
    Ah, yes I see what you mean. I think i would rather have the healing since i have gotten use to the healing from a DN lead.

Also not sold on DV being that 5th spot. Zavage may be s good choice to have a cleanser or even that new Marauder.
  • Options
    Any quick thoughts on the new empire squad comp? If there is one after the reworks
  • Options
    In my opinion,
    EP Leader, DV, SiTroop, Probe Droid (in the while, Thrawn) and Marauder (while waiting for Revan).