The Galactic Sith Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    That is something I pondered as well... On defense though r2 would only target GK... So on defense not as strong but on offense would be hilarious!
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    What star level do you have to have SiT at to be viable? My current squad is:

4* G10 Nihlus
    7* G11 Savage
    7* G10 Dooku
    7* G10 Palpy
    7* G10 Sidious

I'm thinking of replacing Sidious with Sith Trooper when I get him geared up, but he will likely only be 4* or 5* when that happens (currently G8). Is 5* high enough to run with this team?
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Secondary question: zeta Savage or Nihlus lead first? I'm thinking Savage, since his cleanse and debuff removal will likely be more valuable right now than an extra 50% health steal. Thoughts?
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Dryff wrote: »

4* G10 Nihlus
    7* G11 Savage
    7* G10 Dooku
    7* G10 Palpy
    7* G10 Sidious

I'm thinking of replacing Sidious with Sith Trooper when I get him geared up, but he will likely only be 4* or 5* when that happens (currently G8). Is 5* high enough to run with this team?

Yes 5* is viable with that team I run him at 5 just make sure he is g10-11

• Options
    I've got a question for you sith aficionados, I need some advice for the direction of my current team. I'm close to my first zeta and I'm not sure which to get. My profile is https://swgoh.gg/u/turbokiller/
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    If your going to stay sith and commit a zeta either SO or DN lead. SO for his cleanse
  • Options
    Sith1 wrote: »
    If your going to stay sith and commit a zeta either SO or DN lead. SO for his cleanse

I was thinking the same but Vader seems like it would help my guild with HAAT.
  • Options

4* G10 Nihlus
    7* G11 Savage
    7* G10 Dooku
    7* G10 Palpy
    7* G10 Sidious

SiTrooper's gear level means much more than his star level. I started using him at 3* g9 (g10 is better. g11 is beast). His gear level and mods are much more important.
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Is DN lead viable now with the current meta ? I am still running zaul but cant beat the top rex/chaze teams in my shard

• Options
    Secondary question: zeta Savage or Nihlus lead first? I'm thinking Savage, since his cleanse and debuff removal will likely be more valuable right now than an extra 50% health steal. Thoughts?

A cleanse is invaluable. However you don't have to zeta savage for him to cleanse. He will cleanse​ anyway without zeta. With the recent change in meta with more rex/Chaze/GK being seen I have changed my stance on DN lead/unique zeta and personally think the leader zeta has increased in value and is better than the unique.

• Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ninjakay wrote: »
    Is DN lead viable now with the current meta ? I am still running zaul but cant beat the top rex/chaze teams in my shard

Need more info on the issues you are having. I've been running DN for a while now and feast on rex leads. Granted I've had to change my tactics some. I save DN's drain force for more opportune moments. It's more of a patience game and keeping the primary target cleared of tenacity up and locked down till you can wear them down. I had some issues when I first started facing them... But I had to learn not to try and rush ever ability and be more patient facing them.

I run:

DN
    SiT
    SA
    Dooku
    GK
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Just reached lvl 85, dec 2016 shard
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Have some big wales in my shard so the top 10 run either better zaul teams or Rex, chaze, GK or Kylo and DN
  • Options
    Ninjakay wrote: »
    Just reached lvl 85, dec 2016 shard

What are you running and what issues are you having?
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    I'm running Zaul, Savage(next zeta), DN, EP and SA (240 speed).
    My problem is basicly the meta shift towards rex and chaze. I cant beat them so i was wondering if i should switch to DN lead. I dont have ST and dooku is far off, i know i would need them to be a top contender. So should i start on them or sit it out with my current team and wait for the next meta shift
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dooku is awesome but not necessarily needed. Definitely would need a tank. 3* SiT is viable at g10. R2 is also a viable option for his control. Gk, Chaze,and zylo are good too.

Looking over your list I would suggest building SiT. He is fine at 3* until then you can try out DN lead, EP, Vader/maul, SA, and Savage.

You'll be fine on offense. Defense may not hold well yet but trooper helps so much with that. And I think DN will be a solid lead for a long time... He's like the counter lead to rex... And will be viable through multiple meta shifts.

Savage zeta loses some worth with DN lead though. But he will still cleanse without the zeta.

Warning though. EP is usually the first to die. He is squishy. Even with a tank or 2.
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    So maybe better to use next zeta nihilus ? Or just sit on it for a while ?
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Or go for zylo? He is 7* g10 and could fill the tank spot until ST is ready...
  • Options
    Both are legitimate options. I recently have decided to zeta his lead. If you're set on the idea of DN lead then I think it's a good use. If you're not then I'd wait.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone here run SAss under Zader lead? If so has she helped your team?
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Okay thanks Sacull
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Does anyone here run SAss under Zader lead? If so has she helped your team?

I run this team. Take first everyday. And it defends very well. Went only to 5th in 24hrs today. I usually only get knocked to 7/8th.

Sass (278 speed--cd triangle add integer offense secondaries also)

Vader > .76% of sass speed. Stack offense. Keep crit as low as possible. He will always move first and Don't push Rex.

DN < .76% of sass speed (will always move after Vader) crit chance/crit damage

Sith trooper (defense mods with protection)

Gk 200 speed with all health/protection

Great team. Very fun.
  • Options
    This thread died last year, but is anyone going to try sith teams with the new Palpatine and Vader?
  • Dark_Helmet152
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I don't know but I was giving thought to zMaul, EP, Vader, Sass and Kylo. With the speed boost to Vader, he should go first. If the opponent has Han he will be forced to attack Kylo. Vader goes and applies dots. Sass goes. Then 2 powerful AOEs with limited counters due to stun and daze. Vader may go next with a possible kill shot, he will have offense up from EPs AOE and up to 6 debuffs. Not sold on it but I have all these toons G11 or higher so I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    Does ep heal at the beginning of every opponents turn under DN with his new unique?
  • Options
    EP will be the go to lead for sith. I will probably give him a shot with SA, ST, DN, and DV.
  • Options
    Hekalatos wrote: »
    EP will be the go to lead for sith. I will probably give him a shot with SA, ST, DN, and DV.
    I wish EP gave TM to sith the way he gives it to empire. His lead improves empire far more than it improves sith.

• Options
    With the sith marauder reveal, what is the ideal sith team?
  • Options
    EP will be the go to lead for sith. I will probably give him a shot with SA, ST, DN, and
    Hekalatos wrote: »
    I wish EP gave TM to sith the way he gives it to empire. His lead improves empire far more than it improves sith.

He gives it to both empire and sith