Quality of life update you would like to see

Prev13
So honestly curious what things you guys would like, I know I would like to see some help getting gear. maybe more challenges that give stun cuffs? I only need 700 so what u guys think ? And want to see?

Replies

• Options
    One button click to remove all mods from a character.
    One button click to assign a currently assigned set of mods to another character.
  • Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    One button click to remove all mods from a character.
    One button click to assign a currently assigned set of mods to another character.

This. Also, single click to remove all mods from all characters.
  • Options
    One side of me wants this bad. The other side is thinking that ppl will need way less mods than before, kinda bad for EA.
  • Options
    Batteling friends and guildmates (practice mode) .. Many more bugfixes.. Like 88 offense bug.. More doable content.. Like a second gw for those who have nothing to do.. Realtime battles for fun.. Guild wars.. New raids.. Seperatist overhaul.. And also to qol myself gear exchanger.. Like upgrading mk4 to 5 and also exchange mk5 with different mk5
  • Grandmoffkragg
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    When you click buttons on your Grevious' turn, he does more damage and more interesting effects.

...and at least one new color scheme for each character.
  • Options
    Arena payout, see full thread

LINK
  • Options
    Mod presets. It literally is the only QOL update I care about. The rest is just noise.
  • Options
    Practice mode/battle guildmates.
  • Options
    I hope this update fixes some of the lag I see in battles. I hope this speedup does more then increase the frame rate, As that would likely just cause the App to crash. I mean if still displays the same animation just twice as fast.
  • Options
    Batteling friends and guildmates (practice mode) .. Many more bugfixes.. Like 88 offense bug.. More doable content.. Like a second gw for those who have nothing to do.. Realtime battles for fun.. Guild wars.. New raids.. Seperatist overhaul.. And also to qol myself gear exchanger.. Like upgrading mk4 to 5 and also exchange mk5 with different mk5

None of this counts as QoL ...
  • Options
    Buff and Debuffs also listed in the top right corner (next to targeted unit's health/protection bar
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    •Training droid cost reduced by 20%
    •Opening multiple Bronzonuims at once
    •Removing all mods button
    •Mod presets
    •Adjusting reset/bonus energy times
    •SIM Ticket and Stun Gear challenge added
  • Options
    Game deleted :persevere:
  • Options
    Assign mods to specific configuration sets. The ability to move those sets from one hero to another.

Kinda like the new save squad feature for heroes. Now we need a save mod set feature.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Gear removal :P
  • Options
    Change arena/fleet rewards to payout based on highest rank of the day/last 24 hours.
  • tilusiek
    115 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1. Button in store which allow to specify how much ally points you want to spend on getting bronzium data card at one click (for example 5000, 10000 etc.).
    2. Add Mk 5 A/KT Stun Guns Prototype Salvage to the guild shop.
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    Option to pm single player.
  • Options
    Change arena/fleet rewards to payout based on highest rank of the day/last 24 hours.

+1
  • Options
    What I would like to see is a option for sound to be played when a raid phase is complete.
  • Options
    Energy
  • Options
    ptr wrote: »
    Now this one trumped all by 200 Nihilus.

• Options
    All stores to refresh at 6pm and 9pm like the guild and fleet stores. We already have to log in at these times to claim bonus energy so it makes sense that the other stores would refresh at these times as well.. why do we need to wake up between midnight and 6am to check the stores?
  • Options
    No more challenge gear for raid rewards. This my single biggest aggravation of the game.

Pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeee!!!!!!
  • Options
    Private guild chat between leaders and officers.
  • Options
    I know everyone wants some form of mass mod removal and assigning, me too. But implementation of moving an already assigned mod set could be an issue. What if you're raiding and so move an arena toons mod set to your raid team. Wouldn't that leave your arena toon unmodded? And therefore make them a target? Would rather they increase mod drop rates or something so I can get good mods across my toons rather than sharing a set. Guess you could create a backup set for your arena team but still seems a little cumbersome to manage. Or I could just be missing something
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    No more challenge gear for raid rewards. This my single biggest aggravation of the game.

I dunno, I sure like getting Mk3 Carbanti's and Mk6 Hypo syringes in the tank raid and would much rather have those than more raid exclusive gear like furnace salvage.
  • Options
    A slider in arena and fleet so we can choose our opponents rather 5496498746516416941064161 refreshes to see one slot.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    ptr wrote: »

This would be insane!
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Someone did not gear enough tanks or DPS. Mk3
    Carbantis are needed for everyone...
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Cuzzins wrote: »
    I know everyone wants some form of mass mod removal and assigning, me too. But implementation of moving an already assigned mod set could be an issue. What if you're raiding and so move an arena toons mod set to your raid team. Wouldn't that leave your arena toon unmodded? And therefore make them a target? Would rather they increase mod drop rates or something so I can get good mods across my toons rather than sharing a set. Guess you could create a backup set for your arena team but still seems a little cumbersome to manage. Or I could just be missing something

Some people already move arena mods for raids. Creating mod sets would just make it faster.