Quality of life update you would like to see

Replies

• Options
    removal of ships
  • Options
    I want to see opponent cool down. I can count the cooldown but it annoying:)
  • Options
    A button to automatically place and upgrade the gear level of a toon when all pieces are present. And also, a Preview Gear Upgrades in game to avoid using swgoh.gg to know what gear you need for every gear level.
  • Options
    Increased energy capacity, no wait time for challenges or combine bonus energy payouts
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

funny you want to add more junk above the players and i'd like to actually eliminate all of that junk. all i need to see is the health, tm, and protection meters.
  • TheReal_Mol_Eliza1
    241 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I would like them to fix the daily ticket counter for raids, such a pain finding who is under producing
  • Options

Someone did not gear enough tanks or DPS. Mk3
    Carbantis are needed for everyone...

I have plenty of DPS/Tanks geared. I still have hundreds of carbantis.

When I see those mkviii binoculars as raid rewards or any of the yellow gear that we all have hundreds of, I see red.
  • Options
    Cuzzins wrote: »
    I know everyone wants some form of mass mod removal and assigning, me too. But implementation of moving an already assigned mod set could be an issue. What if you're raiding and so move an arena toons mod set to your raid team. Wouldn't that leave your arena toon unmodded? And therefore make them a target? Would rather they increase mod drop rates or something so I can get good mods across my toons rather than sharing a set. Guess you could create a backup set for your arena team but still seems a little cumbersome to manage. Or I could just be missing something

You'd have to remember to move them back. But it would still be a big help.

Also, make arena time payouts based on your top score over 24 hours. (Hopefully switch to a live PVP ladder, but that will help in the meantime.)

Then make the daily Galactic War fewer battles, but make them more challenging. (The sim changes improve things but the filler battles shouldn't be there in the first place).
  • Options
    Since the other topic reminded me:

Add a stacking display for debuffs. With zader throwing around dots like a mad man, you can hardly see anything at some point lol.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Since we can already browse an ally's entire roster, being able to select which character we want to borrow from an ally.

Also viewing and ally's ships.

All the mod stuff that you guys already covered.
  • Options
    Bring back the ability to sell gear and training droids.
  • Options
    Make cooldowns working properly in HAAT. Today during HAAT P4 tank attacked me AOE 3 times without any CD!
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    Bring back the ability to sell gear and training droids.

Please don't.
  • Options
    The option to have a "damage done counter" displayed in raids. It would just let you track how much damage you were up to during an attempt. I know you can track damage by bosses health % but this would be a small (optional) UI addition that would be nice.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    mod sets, more stun cuffs, change payout times
  • Options
    1) Item crafting. (Example: 50 Mk 4 fusion furnaces --> 1 Mk 5 fusion furnace)
    2) Item inventory screen. This would be a good place to put that crafting button.
    3) 'Spend All' button for Bronzuim cards.
    4) A guild PVP arena. Just for fun or maybe a handful of daily guild points.
    5) A change to PVP payout (fleet and arena). Highest point reached in the 24 hour cycle sets your payout.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    spotremix wrote: »

funny you want to add more junk above the players and i'd like to actually eliminate all of that junk. all i need to see is the health, tm, and protection meters.

Funny you can predict turn order with TM only and overall health and protection with the bars only. I would much prefer hard numbers.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Someone did not gear enough tanks or DPS. Mk3
    Carbantis are needed for everyone...

I have plenty of DPS/Tanks geared. I still have hundreds of carbantis.

When I see those mkviii binoculars as raid rewards or any of the yellow gear that we all have hundreds of, I see red.

I need like 1000 of the gold biotech implant :/
  • Options

Funny you can estimate you can predict turn order with TM only and overall health and protection with the bars only. I would much prefer hard numbers.

i didn't say i could predict turn order at all. for me it doesn't matter the turn order. i either work my way left to right or right to left depending on who i'm facing.

• Options
    at this point i'm starting to think the best QOL update would be to delete the game.
  • Options
    First of all, I'd like to say thank you in advance for the upcoming update. Lots of things I would like to see are in it.
    My top-5 of quality updates I'd be happy to see in addition to announced ones (some of them have already been mentioned here):
    5. Mod sets to put on/take off the whole set with one click. Ideally with the ability to name the set in order to look for it easier, find it in a separate screen and easily move to another character. Or something like that. Estimated difficulty of implementation: medium
    4. Arena opponent pick. I still don't understand 1% odds (or even lower) for some ranks to be attacked. I will provide you an example: 3 months ago, when I start playing again and needed to catch up, I was usually fighting for top-20. I know that I can attack 20th Rank from 27th, 19th from 26th and 18th from 25th. But sometimes it took 20 (!) minutes of refreshes to get this rank available. Now I more rarely happen to be that low in regular Arena, but I have the same issue with ship arena where I'm fighting for top-20. Can we just select an opponent manually within available range? Or can anyone explain what is the purpose of the existing limitation? Even making odds for the lowest rank in available range to appear, from the current odds to 10 or even 5% is a big QoF improvement. Estimated difficulty of implementation: easy
    3. Raid Attack log. Right now, when some top players can solo a heroic raid while all 50 guild members are expected to hit it, the game is a lot of guild micromanagement. It would be much better, if there was a log of every Raid attack. Simple as this: (1) When the damage was scored. (2) Who committed an attack. (3) The amount of damage. It will be a great quality of life improvement for guild officers. Estimated difficulty of implementation: easy
    2. Manual set of your Arena team skill use order. I.e. setting the order of skills a character uses in Arena. E.g. first turn - basic, 2nd turn - taunt and so on. Or you can set that a character don't use a certain skill at all (like special of RG, or special attack of SF) since some skills require particular situation to be used and statistically basic attack would be better. This will give a certain flexibility to Arena, like allowing you to use two active taunters, or using of Barriss heal as an attack skill under GK lead and so on. I believe this update will be welcomed by many players. Estimated difficulty of implementation: hard
    1. Accurate daily contribution data in Guild section. Substitution of 'last login' to 'last activity' is definitely a step forward, but as a guild officer I'm more concerned of daily contribution tracing. And right now it is impossible to reliable trace it without creating a lot of troubles for your guild mates. Many competitive guilds require to provide screenshots of your activity screen, but as you know it also doesn't give a 100% guarantee since you can use an old screenshot from the past week. One can go farther and ask to make photo with a person holding the device, daily activity screen opened, in one hand, and a today's newspaper in another hand... I think you got the point. Estimated difficulty of implementation: easy
  • Options
    at this point i'm starting to think the best QOL update would be to delete the game.

You could try deleting the user
  • Options
    Honestly the thing everyone is pleased about is higher drop rates on higher gear battles
  • Options
    Multple mod loadouts for each toon. I.E. Pit raid mods....then switch them out all at once to pvp then maybe to GW. Or at least be able to write a custom message on each mod to know which toon and what game mode its for...also would like to see some of the gear that is bottlenecked in challenges maybe. Like mk. 3 holo. Page to see how much gear one has without having to find a toon who needs it. Skirmish mode between guildmates. Can pm any player in game.
  • Options
    2999 crystals...gear up 1 toon one full level
  • Options
    That's easy: FIX THE DROP RATES!!!
  • Options
    Clones wearing helmets
  • Options
    More USEFUL purple gear in T4 and higher challenges, such as the stun cuff and furnace salvages that everyone is always running out of. Also, make removal of mods free. Thirdly, bump up the minimum credit prize for the highest tier of Credit Heist to 3.5 million OR at least give players three tries at it instead of the current two with a guaranteed minimum prize of 2 million credits.
  • Options
    Clones wearing helmets

This^^^ @CG_Kozispoon