Quality of life update you would like to see

13Next

Replies

• Options
    not sure if it was mentioned, but it would be nice if the TM bar was also visible in the character select screen for GW.
  • Options
    1 - More premium purple gear (mk3 stun cuffs, mk5 stun guns, etc) in shipments for more credits than other items (eg. add extra 1 or 3 slots at lv80+ for 50k credits each).

Items for credits in shipments hasn't changed since gear and character levels have increased

2 - Fix the fleet arena so when you level up a ship in your arena it doesnt drop it to the reinforcements

3 - Fix the heists events to be same day every week (eg training droid heist every Tuesday, credit heist every Thursday)
  • Options
    An ACCURATE daily contributions leaderboard! (600 energy)
  • Options
    You know what would be a great idea; Ally Battles. A mode where you can invite your friend to a 1vs1 and battle their squad not for rewards but for fun. The amount of times I've wished to invite my friend and destroy his team lol
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1. A way to know in real time the damage we've dealt in raids (a damage meter);
    2. Fix the raid daily tickets counter, so its easy to monitor who's behind on tickets
    3. In Arena battles let us know the turn order at which characters will be going (looking at bars isn't all that accurate)
    4. Fix the hots/dots stacking. Just put a dot and then a number.
  • Options
    I would love to see some battles without requiring any energy and unlimited attempts. Something similar to GW, but without any rewards. Sort of a possibility to test your team composition, abilities. A testing ground. That's it.
  • Options
    Would love to get an combat logger implementet, that can be stored on your device afterwards.
    it should log every turn and count some totals for each team as:

- tot evasion/dodge
    - tot damage
    - tot heal
    - tot turns
    - etc.

this would help tweak/optimize your squad to see whats work for you, and then it also would be easy to see the big discussion wether AI has advantage or not when you have the data.
  • Options
    I wish we were able to sacrifice a g10 eeth koth for 5 chewie shards and a nubian scanner.
  • Options
    A teebo fix!
  • Options
    1. Mod presets with automatic mod transfer between characters
    2. Make arena based on highest rank any time during the day, hopefully ultimately make it a live PVP ladder.
    3. Make GW optional and give out the awards in a less time consuming mode.

Someone also mentioned a raid damage counter. An option to turn one on should be a no-brainer.
  • Options
    adeoetrege wrote: »
    Option to pm single player.
    This +10,000

As well as the ability for guild leaders and officers to see how many toons each guild member has available for any given raid.

Update to challenge payouts. There's no longer any need for an artificial bottleneck at G7 & G8

And I echo the calls for mod presets and gear upgrade shop.
  • Options
    I think it'd be neat to have a little videos of the defense your team does on arena. Kinda like when someone attacks your base on Star Wars Commander. You can see the video of how you enemy attacked your base. Cause of that I've been able to fine tune my base defenses so that I was much harder to take out when someone would attack me.

Plus many other things I agree with on posts before mine here. :p
  • Options
    Receive a message in your inbox when your Arena squad gets attacked. Show enemy team composition and the result.
  • Taxman
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Allow me to choose my arena opponent from those available rather than making me press the refresh button 100 times just to get it to offer me up the furthest opponent I can reach.
  • Options
    Taxman wrote: »
    Allow me to choose my arena opponent from those available rather than making me press the refresh button 100 times just to get it to offer me up the furthest opponent I can reach.

The arena opponent menu could be a side scrolling menu, like selecting an ally for light/dark nodes, showing all opponents in the range they want you to choose from. This would limit all teams from ganging up on 1st spot.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    In addition to a lot of the things already mentioned (raid logs, mod tools, accurate raid tickets, TM display in GW squad), I'd also like to see a few bug fixes which affect QoL:
    • TFP and ig88's basic should not trigger dodge on debuffed enemies that are not the target (really annoying with maul lead)
    • Endurance's AoE should not trigger dodge on non-target locked enemies that are not the current target (ie, imp TF)
    • Being able to select enemy ships in the back row reliably (and sometimes allied ships too!)
    • 4x speed mode to speed up the wipe, transition, and victory screens too
    • Show damage and heal stats for longer in 2x and 4x mode
    • Add Squad Selection button for events
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I think it'd be neat to have a little videos of the defense your team does on arena. Kinda like when someone attacks your base on Star Wars Commander. You can see the video of how you enemy attacked your base. Cause of that I've been able to fine tune my base defenses so that I was much harder to take out when someone would attack me.

Plus many other things I agree with on posts before mine here. :p

+1
  • Options
    1. Either fives, echo, or all the clones put on their helmets
    2. Farming on higher nodes (light, dark, and cantina) give better drop chances (ex. Farming ewok scout on 9-A gives better drop chances then 1-A)
    3. Arena log, perfectly for defence and doesn't need to be a video, just "this person fought your team with this team, won and loss these units, or lost"
    4. Show turn meter in GW squad select
    5. Abilty to open multiple data cards at once
    6. Countdown timers for hiests, similar to how the mandalorians have their event already visible but have a countdown to when they start
    7. Something to do with excess gear
    8. Stacking status effects, instead of 10 DoT symbols, just one with a "x10" in the corner of the icon
  • Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    One button click to remove all mods from a character.
    One button click to assign a currently assigned set of mods to another character.

+1000000000
  • Egosumlegio
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    with so many new toons being added its hard to use them all with the gear crunch....so obviously if u could fix that!!!

also i wish there was a sandbox mode where i can use my lvl 50 rogue 1 team (for example) to practice against, with the ability to choose an enemy team and customize their level etc....

oh and why must we spend crystals on sim tix, if i could sim every battle endlessly, it would still be just as difficult to reach g11 it would just be alot less time spent doing so, with all there is to do in the game i dont need to be reassured that my maxed arena team can take down a level 49 3 phase battle!!
  • Options
    When upgrading toons, if you have all six green plusses to upgrade from gear 1 to gear 2 let you upgrade straight away without having to do each one manually first. pita when youre upgrading new toons.
  • Options
    The ability to change arena payout time, even if it's just once. 6pm is not very convenient if you have a job, especially one that finishes at 6pm or later.
  • Options
    The ability to open multiple bronze packs at once. Instead of one at a time, it gets SO tedious.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to see a redone mods screen where you can unequip all mods from everyone and set up mods on everyone and then click accept and pay however many credits.

Having a "save" and "load" to quickly swap back would be nice also.
  • Options
    Gear shop to exchange useless mods for usable ones.
  • Options
    Mod presets. The other suggestions are nice and would be helpful, but mod presets is the most important game change that needs to happen and it's not even close, in my mind.