Client Restart(S) - Toons lost power\"QoL Release Info" (C&Q) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    I am not sure if this is related but my GW was ridiculously difficult today. I couldn't even get past node six and there was a team with EP, scariff trooper, TFP, vader and RG. ya, no chance whatsoever and I went through 4 teams and only killed palpatine. what gives? my gw yesterday was also a little harder so is this a trend or does it matter what time i play gw? i usually play early in the morning before i go to bed and never have i experience such nonsense in gw. also, i can't seem to connect to the game..says my connection is bad which it is not.
  • Options
    Hi all, anyone experiencing a bad connection? Trying for an hour with no results at all, lost all of energy GW..
  • Options
    MeCNBIn wrote: »
    Hi all, anyone experiencing a bad connection? Trying for an hour with no results at all, lost all of energy GW..

I haven't been able to get in for last 90mins. It's almost 13:30 CST here. Gonna lose my bonus energy @ 14:00. :(
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

UPDATE 01- Please note players who were IN the game when this outage happened should not be experiencing issues. This issue seems to be affecting those trying to launch the game at this time.

UPDATE 02- The issue has been identified, and work is being done to try and rectify the problem. We'll update the server status post accordingly as the situation develops.

Please keep an eye on the News & Announcements section for further updates. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    What about folks that are 15 minutes away from losing regular and cantina energy refreshes? Some sort of compensation?
  • Options
    I breezed through GW today. No discernible difference for me. The hardest nodes were pretty much the same as before all this went down.
  • Options
    Collateral damage my friend
  • Lilphel0n
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It would be nice to get a little, "sorry for the inconvenience" package with a lil bit of this and lil bit a that included. Hint hint cozy...heck, im still experiencing problems from back round thanksgiving, still cant play this game less im on moble data. It won't load threw a uverse connection.
  • Options
    I can't login just have game update screen for gps what gives please help
  • Options
    Server status is currently down. They are working on the issue. Check news and announcements for updates reguarding this issue.
  • Options
    Guys - there's a megathread for server issues. This isn't it. Stay on target! Stay on target! ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
This discussion has been closed.