Client Restart(S) - Toons lost power\"QoL Release Info" (C&Q) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Hiya!
    As stated in our dev update-and mentioned here by some helpful members- please pardon our dust! The power drop is simply a visual bug. Squad/Character power has not changed and was simply an unfortunate hiccup.
    tumblr_mz5xdvMs4j1qhm3wgo2_250.gif
    Let's sit tight and wait until we get all our nuts and bolts in order with these updates- appreciate your patience!

Thank you for clarifying the power concerns.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Yogi wrote: »
    TigerS15 wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't see how a 'quality of life' update equals too weakening characters!!! All of my characters on both my game accounts dropped at least 400 points! The one that really hurts is I had one of Grievous' at 123 speed with some help from mods and now he only has 118 speed... **** is that?

Did you not read the post a bit higher up?

See? Now you expect miracles!!! Why read, when you can RAGE RANT>?!@?!?@?>@???&&?

o:)

• Options
    The arena power is what amounts to a visual bug. What's more concerning is my first battle in arena and it looks like TFP foresight is bugged. If his foresight is stripped by a counter attack or an assist it comes right back. Tested multiple times now. Brutal.

If he had Foresight before attacking you, then you counter and strip foresight he can still gain it. He gains Foresight at the END of the turn, which is after counter attacks. If he didn't have the Foresight before he attacked and got it after attacking, but before you countered, that's a bug. But what you described is just WAI and he probably already had foresight before attacking you.
  • Options
    I just fought some folks on my shard (sitting at 2 now, fought the 1, 3 and 4 guy) for kicks, didn't see any noticeable difference in my results.

*gets popcorn*
  • Options
    The arena power is what amounts to a visual bug. What's more concerning is my first battle in arena and it looks like TFP foresight is bugged. If his foresight is stripped by a counter attack or an assist it comes right back. Tested multiple times now. Brutal.

This was already happening before and I used to think it was a bug until it was explained to me that TFP's turn does not end until after the counter attack, and that is when foresight may or may not be applied.
  • Options
    Its all a conspiracy. They are trying to get us to READ. How dare they. I say change permission of thread from write only to Rant only! @!!!
  • Options
    Finally...
    SoP57zp.jpg
  • DropItLikeItHoth
    140 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Obs0lete wrote: »

This was already happening before and I used to think it was a bug until it was explained to me that TFP's turn does not end until after the counter attack, and that is when foresight may or may not be applied.

On the assist it allowed foresight to be removed on first attack, then the second attack lands for damage. Then the foresight returns. I've never seen it behave that way.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Will we be getting a guild ticket cap for the guilds that did not get their tickets during the client restart?
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    I just fought some folks on my shard (sitting at 2 now, fought the 1, 3 and 4 guy) for kicks, didn't see any noticeable difference in my results.

*gets popcorn*

Noooooooo. Are you trying to ruin this thread?!? :smile:
  • Options
    Finally...
    SoP57zp.jpg

Nice!
  • Options
    I am laughing. I knew all this would happen. Just love it.
  • Options
    Fauste0420 wrote: »
    Means nothing YA right ... I have not won 1 fight in my Arena today ... NOT ONE !! THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE QUITTING !!!!

Results may vary...before the update, the #10 team was beating on me something fierce. After the update and about a 3k power drop, I managed to beat them albeit barely. My sole worry from this update is how it will affect GW...I've gotten used to those easy 12th nodes, hate to go back to the Nightmare Zone (tm).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    48960976.jpg
  • Options
    Someone please explain.
  • Options
    Finally...
    SoP57zp.jpg

This is a newb question but what do we need gold gear for?

Rank 11-12?
  • Options
    This thread was actually pretty hilarious reading all the complaints.

Except for the obnoxious @Nikoms565 posts. Acting like White-knight-robo-cop-mod-tron-6000.
  • Options
    Gear 10 and 11
    Finally...
    SoP57zp.jpg

This is a newb question but what do we need gold gear for?

Rank 11-12?

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options

That's the foresight from the prior round. Counters come before the end of his turn, and therefore before he gets foresight from that turn. Not sure about the assists.
  • Options
    I have an error in my shipment says i have purchased any for my daily yet i have so im losing out on my dailys

I am having this same issue as are some of my Guildmates, but not all of them.
  • Options
    Store purchases are not registering at all on either of my accounts - in spite of having purchased a few things before the restart, they've been reset to zero and further purchases aren't showing. They're the last thing I need to complete for the daily activity achievement and it looks like I'll be out of luck today for all the stuff that comes with that. On the plus side, I hadn't finished all the challenges for the day yet. Yeah! Go me!
  • Options
    In the future if you are going to change a meaningless number please make it larger.
  • Options
    Visual bug???

My teams can't do the same damage against the AAT, And they are maxed!

Why you did you do that?
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

*gets popcorn*

Noooooooo. Are you trying to ruin this thread?!? :smile:

Lol I tried to be sensible .. but alas, hence the popcorn.

I do like movie theater popcorn ...
  • Options
    Hello, my squad arena is around 43+K and I noticed that after my phone asked for a client restart I saw my squad team power to go down to 40,944. Something must've changed as I did not mess with my toon mods so there is no way I affected the team power number. Can you please review this and make sure it's not a bug, would hate to go down in ranking on arena due to this. Other than that love this game and thank you for making it and supporting it. =)
    Thanks,
    Gil-T
  • Options
    Galoopa wrote: »
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Considering one of the QoL updates coming up is better GW rewards, this power change must be so that most us can not complete GWs again. :smile:

I just wish I could really believe this was only a joke.

No, i can confirm it didn't changed, just did my GW run now with my "new current power" (45k) and i still got easy nodes 11 and 12 as i used to when i had 51k... So, no changes in GW as far as i see...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    This thread was actually pretty hilarious reading all the complaints.

Except for the obnoxious @Nikoms565 posts. Acting like White-knight-robo-cop-mod-tron-6000.

@Mullato - 8000, bro. 6000 was last year's model. Try to keep up sparky.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Krayt337 wrote: »
    In the future if you are going to change a meaningless number please make it larger.

tkOXIcq.gif
  • Options
    Just verified in SWGOH.GG and my old team's power was 43,706 so I know i'm not going crazy! :) Again, I did not move any of these character's mods so there should not be a reason for the lower power number. See for yourself: https://swgoh.gg/u/gil-t/
    Thanks,
    Gil-T
  • Options
    Why you no accept my store purchases!!
This discussion has been closed.