Client Restart(S) - Toons lost power\"QoL Release Info" (C&Q) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    T_Landis wrote: »
    Jesse w/EA just posted to twitter that the full update will be released Wednesday. Too bad they can't post that here on the OFFICIAL forum.

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

Can we at least all be on the same page when updated information is given.
  • Options
    Wah wah wah
    I quit!!!!

Did I do it right??
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Wah wah wah
    I quit!!!!

Did I do it right??

No to little Wahing
    And nothing to highlight yourself as the best player they have ever lost
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Jesse w/EA just posted to twitter that the full update will be released Wednesday. Too bad they can't post that here on the OFFICIAL forum.

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

Hiya! To elucidate!
    • Game update for the first half of updates, bugs n' all that jazz is still slated for today!
    • The above update is still being worked on
    • Additional client release with the rest of our content is set for Wednesday
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Would've been nice to have actual information. Kinda thought that was what the forums were for.
  • Options

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

Umm, would you walk into a lions cage with raw meat tied to you? Lol
  • Options
    Mine dropped 4K in power. Oddly my rivals all seem to have the same power as before.

Anyone else noticing that too?

I noticed the same thing. It seemed like people using the same team as I am weren't affected though. Hopefully it's all sorted out soon
  • Options
    Wah wah wah
    I quit!!!!

Did I do it right??

Not well enough
  • Options
    I'm anxious to see tomorrow's bugs! Can't wait
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Options

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

Hiya! To elucidate!
    • Game update for the first half of updates, bugs n' all that jazz is still slated for today!

Thanks.
    SikrouDeco wrote: »

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

Umm, would you walk into a lions cage with raw meat tied to you? Lol

Yep, go big or go home!
  • Options
    Reading this thread really makes me wonder if everyone should have the right to vote in elections.
  • Options
    Reading this thread really makes me wonder if everyone should have the right to vote in elections.

@sneeekypants
    Popular vote doesn't matter brooooskeeeeer
  • MoustroDeSarlac
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    16dbde67581db62f53479f556c9ee19fd8e94eeb8108fd8452f2908af502b4e9.jpg
    Until Wednesday...
  • Options
    Not just empire, many of my other toons have changed for the worse in the last 24hrs... Pathetic
  • Options
    16dbde67581db62f53479f556c9ee19fd8e94eeb8108fd8452f2908af502b4e9.jpg
    Until Wednesday...

When there will be even more bugs? :tongue:
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Lol. Just noting the power calculation in the notes, which was obviously a task that was being tracked, would have saved about 13 pages of confusion.
  • Options
    What's the deal with purchasing from shipments not counting towards daily achievement? I'm about to lose out on daily reward and omega for first time in a very long time.
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    What's the deal with purchasing from shipments not counting towards daily achievement? I'm about to lose out on daily reward and omega for first time in a very long time.

@warmonkey Force-close the game (like double-click home button, navigate to the game, and slide up for Apple), then re-open. It will give you credit for your purchases.
  • Options

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

Hiya! To elucidate!

@CG_Kozispoon could you please clarify - is there anything else dropping today (i.e. GW update) or just the challenges update?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Just played more arena and knocked off the #1 in my shard straight up for the first time

Guess this whole power kerfluffle has no real impact for me (oh and I lost 4K power). Womp womp.
  • Options
    DarthCPA wrote: »
    warmonkey wrote: »

@warmonkey Force-close the game (like double-click home button, navigate to the game, and slide up for Apple), then re-open. It will give you credit for your purchases.

Thx man! Worked like a charm. Only time game ever gets restarted on my tablet is when I lose power or game update happens lol
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hold onto your butts Game update incomingggg
    and Game update notes posted. WHOOP!
    P.S. Power lvs should be back to normal, and players should be getting their Shipments per usual. REJOICE
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Power levels back to normal. Never doubted.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon What happened to the Teebo fix? And will the people that already did their Challenges and GW today prior to being told about the updated coming, be compensated?
  • Options
    Chopper!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

People actually believe the junk spewing from Trump's mouth and his fingers on twitter. That makes me think we need some form of intelligence testing in order to be eligible to vote.

Politics aside, all the people complaining about their power being dropped don't seem to realize that it does not affect the performance of their squad. It really is quite pathetic people are threatening to quit over this. My Droids dropped around 5k in power, but it did not affect me in arena... Clearly an explanation or fix will happen shortly.
  • Options
    Thank you for my power back! That was quick fixing, good job devs!!
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Krovv3n wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon What happened to the Teebo fix? And will the people that already did their Challenges and GW today prior to being told about the updated coming, be compensated?

Hahahaha

• Options
    Mzee wrote: »

People actually believe the junk spewing from the news 24/7. That makes me think we need some form of intelligence testing in order to be eligible to vote.

Politics aside, all the people complaining about their power being dropped don't seem to realize that it does not affect the performance of their squad. It really is quite pathetic people are threatening to quit over this. My Droids dropped around 5k in power, but it did not affect me in arena... Clearly an explanation or fix will happen shortly.

Fixed
This discussion has been closed.