Game Update 2/27/2017 ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Can't you see having 2 Tuskens wasn't enough!
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    I meant 3 Tuskens
  • Options
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    Frostwave wrote: »
    Why chopper before R2D2? makes no sense
    Because chopper is the lesser astromech, R2 is the big money making droid

You sir are correct
  • Options
    swgoh.gg <<< Thanks guys that do this everytime! It is much appreciated :)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Why? Why?!!!!!??
    (About Star Wars Rebels)
    A haiku about this titled DESPAIR
    Despair. Dying. Death.
    All of this EA's doing.
    Cold forever now.

(Cold is reference to a season which all traditional haikus include)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Teebo still not fixed. And before you say he wasn't in the list... "Stealth (such as Geonosian Spy.)"
  • Options
    Frostwave wrote: »
    Why chopper before R2D2? makes no sense

They'll probably save him for last

• Options
    for all who want to see choppers maxed stats/abilities: https://swgoh.gg/characters/chopper/
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Options
    Never watched Rebels besides a few episodes with my kids. What is Phoenix? Who is in this group?
  • Options
    Ezra, Kanan, Hera, Sebine, Chopper, Zeb and maybe even the likes of Rex and Ashoka. I can't remember if it's just the Ghost Crew who would come under that specification.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Never watched Rebels besides a few episodes with my kids. What is Phoenix? Who is in this group?
    Phoenix squadron is the main group of characters in the show. Theres Ezra Bridger (main character, often struggles to resist the dark side), Kanan Jarrus (average jedi who teaches Ezra), General Hera Syndulla (Twi-lek pilot of their ship, the Ghost), Sabine Wren (formally disgraced mandalorian, likes to paint graffiti), Zeb (the muscle), and Chopper (like R2 but more of an @$$hole).

Bad guys include Thrawn (even haters of the show love him), Governor Price (his no. 2), the Inquisitors (apprentices of Vader who hunt down Jedi), and Agent Kallus (imperial agent, conflicted loyalty to the empire)
  • Options
    ArtooSW wrote: »
    Ezra, Kanan, Hera, Sebine, Chopper, Zeb and maybe even the likes of Rex and Ashoka. I can't remember if it's just the Ghost Crew who would come under that specification.

Pheonix Squadron would include the A-wing Pilots and any rebel at chopper base
  • Options
    Krovv3n wrote: »
    Teebo still not fixed. And before you say he wasn't in the list... "Stealth (such as Geonosian Spy.)"

The bullet point is a typo. Thise words are part of the preceding point.
  • Options
    I was thinking about characters currently in the game alongside the main cast.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Krovv3n wrote: »

As stated this is a typo from the line above. All of the updates are not done. So he should be fixed on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Yay! Finally someone from Rebels! I wanted Separatists, but I can't complain. Chopper is awesome.
  • Options
    Finally a break.. Can concentrate on upgrading the characters I have instead of saving gear for a new one.
  • Options
    DarthApok wrote: »
    Finally a break.. Can concentrate on upgrading the characters I have instead of saving gear for a new one.

-gets wrecked by chopper complains he is OP-
  • Options
    Oh my gosh we are finally starting to get Rebels characters! Notice also how Chopper says "Phoenix" so that means we are going to be getting more of the characters! Now they just need to add Shaak Ti and adult Ahsoka and I will be overjoyed.
  • Options
    ArtooSW wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Phoenix squadron is the main group of characters in the show. Theres Ezra Bridger (main character, often struggles to resist the dark side), Kanan Jarrus (average jedi who teaches Ezra), General Hera Syndulla (Twi-lek pilot of their ship, the Ghost), Sabine Wren (formally disgraced mandalorian, likes to paint graffiti), Zeb (the muscle), and Chopper (like R2 but more of an @$$hole).

Bad guys include Thrawn (even haters of the show love him), Governor Price (his no. 2), the Inquisitors (apprentices of Vader who hunt down Jedi), and Agent Kallus (imperial agent, conflicted loyalty to the empire)

Thanks guys!
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    Options
    They added another **** Droid with no Droid synergies! And it's goddamn anti-Droid! And a Rebel!

Goddamnit CG.

I think it can work well in a droid squad too... Can't tell much without looking it in action but taunt + 30% evasion is annoying as it is but he also has Protection and Health up whenever it gets damage and a really high health

so i'm not sure how it'll perform in an actual squad but toon isn't that great enough to make them beat every meta out there like they used to which is good because its a breath of fresh air to see Droids no longer dominating Arena
  • Options
    Again a lot of Rebels coming from this Phoenix group only known by some SW fans who like cartoons.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Again a lot of Rebels coming from this Phoenix group only known by some SW fans who like cartoons.

p

Phoenix squad got officialy mentioned in R1.
    Chopper was actually seen on screen. Makes him no worse then Bistan.
  • Options
    Dyakoff wrote: »

p

Phoenix squad got officialy mentioned in R1.
    Chopper was actually seen on screen. Makes him no worse then Bistan.

If he had the same amount of minutes on screen as Bistan, so I could have missed it :wink:
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

You could say the same about any characters from clone wars and TOR
  • Options
    I like to remain optimistic, as this is a game, so if anyone cares for my opinion - as much as I'll lobby for GG and a malevolence fleet command - a rebel toon that appears to have an interesting kit for phase one AAT rebel squad seems neat.
  • Options
    HEYY PLEASE RETURN THE YODA EVENT!!!! its really dissapointing that you replaced it palpatine event 10days before the opening. REALLY REALLY DISSAPOINTING..
  • SpiritZarathos
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Im happy. Its a rebel character. So there's a potential for others now. :)

Also. Can we get a ship update. 5 shards instead of 4. And maybe more places to get them. Ship shop and GW shop and a few higher up battles is about the only places, besides data cards. It makes playing ships harder. Especially when upgrading/unlocking the less common ships, like Slave I, Scimitar or Poe's X-Wing.

Also a ship raid might be cool. Take on the Death Star or Starkiller base? Maybe make Snoke the heroic Price?
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    More rebells....again....biggest faction of the whole game
    Plus it's from the discusting childish boring tv show....
    CG; you're loosing me...
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    One advantage of this new faction is that it seems that there are some Jedis in it.
This discussion has been closed.