HAAT - Each Phase and Best Team?

Dhoey321
1629 posts Member
I don't know if there is a thread for this already but can someone tell me what are the best teams for each Phase?

The only one i know for certain is
Phase 4: all 5 Clones or Clones with Leia

Are there teams that can solo each phase of the HAAT?

Replies

• Options
    Z kylo ren maxed can solo phase 1 with a lot of rng.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options

Anyone specifically to use with him? Any specific leader ability that will give a better opportunity to solo it?

• McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not good at theorycrafting - why wouldn't the clone/Leia thing work for earlier phases?
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I don't know if there is a thread for this already but can someone tell me what are the best teams for each Phase?

The only one i know for certain is
    Phase 4: all 5 Clones or Clones with Leia

Are there teams that can solo each phase of the HAAT?

Actually, the "Elder Zody" squad (zCody lead, Ewok Elder, Echo, Fives, and Clone Sergeant) is superb for p2.
    https://youtu.be/1i13Q-LNOG4

There's also this great concise guide to HAAT for non-über-hardcore guilds:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/74963/how-to-take-down-the-heroic-aat-intended-for-mix-and-ftp-guilds
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Best Zader P2 setup is Zader lead, Zidious (aka Zidader), Boba, Phasma, and Shaman. It's 2nd only to @DenzoKahn's Zlones + EE setup above. Next best p2 setup is Denzo's Zader lead, Zid, Phasma, Shaman, and EE. His EE teams are more reliable. Note, Denzo pretty much invented all these P2 teams.

https://youtu.be/vfhjQfGlEL4
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

Anyone specifically to use with him? Any specific leader ability that will give a better opportunity to solo it?

He can solo the entire phase. By himself.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you very much guys!
  • Options
    Ackbar
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    Best phase 3 team for me is still Chirpatine. I can do over 1 mill damage with that team.

zVader lead used to be my best team, but ever since they tweaked his kit, he kills the ADDs to quickly for me to do a lot of damage.
  • JeerCScaas
    186 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Probably not the absolute best ones, but I'll tell what's working for me.

P1 : Bobba lead, Kylo, JKA, Ashoka and Aayla. 470K best. (Jedis team with JKA, Aayla, Yoda or IGD lead works too)

P2 : Zody full clone team. 2.2M best (Droids, resistance and Rebels teams work too)

P3 : teebo lead, EP, TFP, RG, STH. 1.1M best (Zader teams can do well. Made 1.5M before the nerf)

P4 : Droids / rebels or whatever remaining.

My clones do better in P2 than P4. And i prefer a whole clone squad than mixed with Leia.

Good luck there !
  • Options
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Best phase 3 team for me is still Chirpatine. I can do over 1 mill damage with that team.

zVader lead used to be my best team, but ever since they tweaked his kit, he kills the ADDs to quickly for me to do a lot of damage.

The problem whit zader is the cracklings doom that doesn't remove tm to droids