Game Update 3/8/2017 - Comments\Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• tj5270
    177 posts Member
    Options
    +1 would be good to get the opinion of @CG_TopHat or the team on the teams thoughts
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    She has no unique, so that's a plus.

And at least it clearly states while active, so just kill them and your fine. :smiley:

They have 2 taunters and her ability lets her revive people. Plus how do you kill someone that has 4 uniques? There's a reason most toons only have 1 if any
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    WAGoudeau wrote: »
    Not complaining, but why was there no mention of Rogue one toons in shipments?

Also, DT and Krennic do not follow the 'Character Release Cadence'.

unnamed.png
    It's been about 4 weeks on Krennic and DT, that's right on pace with the cadence
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Since they're both taunter so you think would be use able like shore trooper at a low star? Figured I could use them under Wedge lead.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Uh yea but under a Hera lead. They will all be viable at 3*, they have 4 uniques each....
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    · Leader · Level 8
    Rise Together
    Each active Phoenix ally grants their Unique ability to other Phoenix allies. In addition, whenever a Phoenix ally uses a special ability, they gain 20% Turn Meter if Hera is active. This effect is doubled for Phoenix allies with less than full Health. Additionally, at the start of Phoenix members turns, they recover 15% of tgeir Max Health. In addition, whenever they are damaged by an attack, they gain Protection Up (15%) if they dont have Protection Up. Phoenix members have 70% Counter chance and recover 25% Health whenever they suffer a debuff.

Her leader ability so far put into context and it will only grow larger. Seems balanced...

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor.
  • WAGoudeau
    44 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gcdevil wrote: »
    WAGoudeau wrote: »
    Not complaining, but why was there no mention of Rogue one toons in shipments?

Also, DT and Krennic do not follow the 'Character Release Cadence'.

unnamed.png
    It's been about 4 weeks on Krennic and DT, that's right on pace with the cadence

Not necessarily. See below from the Cadence:

After the end of these events, we are going to wait for approximately four to six week to move the characters to Chromium packs and/or relevant Category packs and/or the Shard Shop (we’re still designing this part of the deployment).
    From there, after another four to six weeks characters will move to either a Shipment or a node on the Light, Dark, or Cantina Battle tables

I suppose the "and/or" comment is where they can do such a move, but still why was this not mentioned in the GAME UPDATE?
    SHATTERPOINT
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

And at least it clearly states while active, so just kill them and your fine. :smiley:

They have 2 taunters and her ability lets her revive people. Plus how do you kill someone that has 4 uniques? There's a reason most toons only have 1 if any

The same way an over buffing rebel team always gets stopped, "execute".
  • Sordyn
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Well most tanks are super gear heavy.
  • Options
    Phoenix flavor leans heavily on Protection and Health recovery, with at least one flexible Revive from Hera, whose Leader ability

Sharing Kanan's and Chopper's Unique abilities means that each Phoenix ally gains 70% Counter chance, recovers 25% Health when debuffed, recovers 15% Health at start of turn, gains 15% Protection Up when damaged (if not already buffed with Protection Up). In addition to this, while Hera is active, each Phoenix gains 20% Turn Meter when they use a special ability. This all depends on Hera being active, and all of these characters are Rebels, so they can succumb to effects of Emperor Palpatine, etc.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Holy batship! 70% counter AND 15% heal every turn AND 15% protection heal when they take dmg AND 25%heal when they suffer a debuff! This pheonix squad is gonna murder zaul when he aoes... assuming they resist daze... even then...they will live through it np.

I wonder zader permadots will re-trigger the 25% heal from "suffering" a debuff?
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options

Yea no backup plan can't be dispelled so they will still revive.
  • Dando99
    63 posts Member
    Options
    I really think Hera lead with a full "Rebels" rebel team will be very formidable. Everyone getting everyones unique is very interesting.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Idk if they will be able to revive after an execute.......
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Holy batship! 70% counter AND 15% heal every turn AND 15% protection heal when they take dmg AND 25%heal when they suffer a debuff! This pheonix squad is gonna murder zaul when he aoes... assuming they resist daze... even then...they will live through it np.

I wonder zader permadots will re-trigger the 25% heal from "suffering" a debuff?

Healing Immunity + shock are wonderful ;)
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Wanna bet ezra has a mass cleanse or soemthing?
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »

Wanna bet ezra has a mass cleanse or soemthing?

Lol the devs really outdid themselves on this one.
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Idk if they will be able to revive after an execute.......

Maybe Nihilus and Boba will be key to beating this team + heal immunity (Sid)

Edit:
    Maybe this will beat the team:
    Darth Maul (Daze)
    Sid (heal immunity)
    Nihilus and Boba (execute/ prevent revive)
    EP (since they're rebels with aoe stun)
  • Options
    I love new characters but I can't stand you getting them at 3* ooooh but I can pay for 7* when will we ever get toons in cantina nodes or in arena shipments, galactic war shipments and cantina shipments???????????????
  • Options
    They keep adding these new characters who counter the current meta, shoving a lot of recent characters out of the meta very shortly after they got into it.

Meanwhile, Boba and B2 laugh in the corner, forever immune to meta-shifts.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Someone just posted on reddit that they have chirrut in the shipments now. Give it another month, and we will start seeing some more 6 to 7* chirrut's roaming around :(
    Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5ycbni/rogue_one_rebels_added_to_shipments/
    Edit: It appears all R1 Toons are now in shipments (Jyn, Chirrut, Cassian, K2S0, Baze)
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Lol..i was thinking droids...lol...and i do not belive zaul has a chance vs. Pheonix + chirrut and jyn...hera can select her assist...jyn can give tm to hera and this can make things interesting.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Never mind....
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    So far the Phoenix squad looks pretty beatable with Zaul (Daze), EP (Shock), Nihilus (No revive + cooldown increase + buff dispelling like protection up buff) and then your choice of a couple more. That being said Ezra, Sabine and Zeb are probably gonna add some more super extra OP uniques and probably a basic attack that cleanses everyone given the power creep.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    So far the Phoenix squad looks pretty beatable with Zaul (Daze), EP (Shock), Nihilus (No revive + cooldown increase + buff dispelling like protection up buff) and then your choice of a couple more. That being said Ezra, Sabine and Zeb are probably gonna add some more super extra OP uniques and probably a basic attack that cleanses everyone given the power creep.

Yea even that will struggle. And there's 3 more phoneix on the way so if one sucks your all good.
  • Options
    Why don't DT and Krennic follow the release cadence?

They were in packs initially, and now will be in chromium and shipment store for 4-6 weeks before coming to a f2p node near you?
  • Options
    This must mean Shore is 50 a shard since he's including in military might and the shipments are updated, right?
  • Options
    Chirrut is in shipments now, with Jyn and Cassian as well

Really?! Sweet, time to hoard Crystals to get my Chiirut. Don't even care if he'll help in Arena a ton (though I do have an empty slot in my arena synergy calling for him) I. Want. Him.
  • Options
    Don't worry, they'll get synergy. Whoever kills Old Han is One-Shotted by Chewie.
  • Options
    This must mean Shore is 50 a shard since he's including in military might and the shipments are updated, right?

Apparently not https://i.redd.it/4e0fp6baiaky.png
    This is a signature.
This discussion has been closed.