Breaking News!!!! 11-page Update Notes will be Released Feb 3 PST.

Replies

• Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    I don't even think Poe needs a speed reduction, if they remove anything I think it should be his taunt so that at least when your team gets a turn they can attempt to take out the oppositions big hitters ASAP.

I'm assuming you mean the TM reduction from his Taunt, and not the actual taunt.

Otherwise: Wut

No, the actual taunt. People whine about Poe teams but even without your own Poe they're beatable. As soon as his taunt ends and I can target the other opposition heroes I kill them easily, the only issue is whether I have enough health left to survive their next couple of attacks. If you take away his taunt but still allow him to reduce turn meter then at least when it comes to your turn you can take our the opposition heavy hitters instead of having to take out a hero who's already used his most powerful weapon.

You have just shown us all you have no idea that the problem with poe has nothing to do with his taunt. In fact people who say A tank without taunt is pointless will also say take his taunt before his meter reduction... whish is where the problem is. Also if you are aurviving long enough for poe taunt to go away you haven't fought a real poe team.

A real poe team goes poe acts, they get the next 5 or 7 moves, your turn with one of your 2 or 3 remaining almost dead characters.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I will however reveal the first 2 words of the update here:

"What's New"
    Okay, I am really upset about this. It's exactly as I feared.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Parad1sel wrote: »
    No, the actual taunt. People whine about Poe teams but even without your own Poe they're beatable. As soon as his taunt ends and I can target the other opposition heroes I kill them easily, the only issue is whether I have enough health left to survive their next couple of attacks. If you take away his taunt but still allow him to reduce turn meter then at least when it comes to your turn you can take our the opposition heavy hitters instead of having to take out a hero who's already used his most powerful weapon.

He's a tank. He needs a taunt. If you take away his taunt, he's just Phasma.

This is like debating with a child. Boba is a tank yet he has no taunt. Move along.

Boba is a tank only because it says tank in his description. He's no tank.

I see. So on that basis, Royal Guard, Windu and Fives aren't tanks neither then? Boba is more of a tank than most given his health and ability to revive.
  • Options
    Poe has taken over those forums!
    Nerf all of us, let Poe rule over the Galaxy.
    *BTW I hate Poe myself IG just like I hate Poggle in arena and bugged FOTP in GW*
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

Computer is almost done being worked on guys (posting from phone), had some network issues...

"What's New"

I will post the rest shortly! :)

Don't tease us!

It's because of the chocolate twinke filling that @EA_Jesse spilled onto his computer. Over the past 2 weeks, it's oozed into the computer innards and fried it.

****.png

lol
  • Options
    IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!! Finally!!!! My package I ordered from amazon finally got here....oops I probably should have posted this in off topic.. sorry :open_mouth:
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Secret hopes for clone sergeant and plo koon buff so they can be used with fives.

And windu buff obviously.
  • Options
    The forum is awaiting eagerly . . .
    8Uui7wtl.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Nicks075 wrote: »
    IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!! Finally!!!! My package I ordered from amazon finally got here....oops I probably should have posted this in off topic.. sorry :open_mouth:

*slap*

• Options
    This refreshing reminds me of being locked out in Arena o0
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

Computer is almost done being worked on guys (posting from phone), had some network issues...

"What's New"

I will post the rest shortly! :)

Don't tease us!

It's because of the chocolate twinke filling that @EA_Jesse spilled onto his computer. Over the past 2 weeks, it's oozed into the computer innards and fried it.

****.png

lol

Hahaha

Is that a real post @EA_Jesse

...lol
  • Options

He's a tank. He needs a taunt. If you take away his taunt, he's just Phasma.

This is like debating with a child. Boba is a tank yet he has no taunt. Move along.

Boba is a tank only because it says tank in his description. He's no tank.

I see. So on that basis, Royal Guard, Windu and Fives aren't tanks neither then? Boba is more of a tank than most given his health and ability to revive.

Royal Guard has a taunt.
  • Options
    time to get a beer....just got back from work and looks like I'm just in time :)
  • Options
    For those near the northwest us... How about a deep fried, chocolate covered **** with bacon...? Hmm it exists... Yes. That is all.
  • Options
    Why is twin...kie censored... ****
  • Options
    This is Cali, the team has to spark a blunt at 4:20 before they release the notes.
  • Parad1sel
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Why is Poe considered so powerful? I've rarely had an issue with him. Am I just always finding gimped Poes?

Briefly: at highedt level he can go first. If he does, he slows your team by stesling turn meter. Then his full team act first. If he is loaded with friends that can kill in 1shot. Half your team is dead before you act for first time

Ok, I haven't encountered highest then, my sid always goes first, then daka and I just pop a stun on him and treat him like a little girl. Poe takes stun like a drunk cheerleader ....
  • Options
    It's pointless. I don't think @ThalosKirano knows what it means to be a tank and the importance of a tank to draw agro and to hold it. Like paladins and warriors in WoW. You know....tank spec vs DPS spec.
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

U just confirmed its been censored because it cause computer issues brought up by someone earlier. Well done sir!
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse Will you post it in News and Announcements or Game Updates? Just so I know where to spam F5.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse Will you post it in News and Announcements or Game Updates? Just so I know where to spam F5.

Just keep a tab for both sections open and alternate. WORK THEM FINGERS MY FRIEND
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Tw ink is a derogatory term for a homosexual.

Edit: OK, maybe not exactly derogatory after a quick search. But not exactly appropriate either for a game with a seemingly large underage community.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Lol we all know what you really wrote.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    So how many of you have already typed up your Poe rant so you can copy and paste it straight away?
  • Options
    If they nerf anyone it just makes it harder on everyone. That will compound the whining about how hard GW is etc
  • pay2win
    624 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It's pointless. I don't think @ThalosKirano knows what it means to be a tank and the importance of a tank to draw agro and to hold it. Like paladins and warriors in WoW. You know....tank spec vs DPS spec.

Thank goodness this isn't WoW.
  • Options
    I'm just really hoping people acknowledge the positives in the update and don't just slam on the odd update they perceive to be negative :)
  • Options
    Have you guys noticed that when you quote someone that used a censored word that word will sometimes show up in your text box?

• Options
    Tw ink is a derogatory term for a homosexual.

Edit: OK, maybe not exactly derogatory after a quick search. But not exactly appropriate either for a game with a seemingly large underage community.

Lol. How'd that search go? :D:D:D:D
  • Options

Have you guys noticed that when you quote someone that used a censored word that word will sometimes show up in your text box?
    Brilliant. I'm gonna go quote everyone I ever wanted to see curse hehe