Shardmates : match, VladTheImpaler, PyyT RU, MacGruber, Alpha Furyan, Chekzobata, Vassar...

Prev134
ddlooping2
1046 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hello shardmates, ddlooping here :)

I just thought we could discuss our payout times here, for our mutual benefit.
I'm normally found in the Top 10 but occasionally venture in the Top 5 and wouldn't want to bump anybody out just before their payout (unless it's the same as mine o:) ).

PAYOUTS (alphabetical order)
  • ddlooping : 5:00pm UTC
  • DrΔylo StΔrr : 1:00am UTC
  • JacenSolo: 11:00pm UTC
  • Kostasko94 : 3:00pm UTC
  • lolman1984 : 5:00pm UTC
  • MacGruber : 11:00pm UTC
  • Odeo: 4:00pm UTC
  • PAUBroksby : 11:00pm UTC
  • PAUWarlock : 5:00pm UTC (educated guess)
  • PyyT RU: 3:00pm UTC (guess based on being in a Russian guild and aiming for 1st place just before 3:00pm)
  • Shaft3 : 4:00am UTC
  • Shir: 5:00pm UTC (guess based on him snipping me at payout)
  • teelo : 11:00pm UTC
  • Vassar: 5:00pm UTC (guess)
  • VladTheImpaler : 4:00pm UTC
  • Xery: 5:00pm UTC (educated guess)
  • Young Ben : 10:00pm UTC

UPDATE
If you're one of our shardmates please join our Discord server. :)
https://discord.gg/QKWg7nN
Post edited by ddlooping2 on

Replies

• Options
    I'm in your Shard as well. My payout is at 6:00pm CDT.

I'm a little further behind most of you, but i'm usually in the low 20's, on a good day I might get into the low teens. Also- if any shard mates have an opening in their guild, i'm considering leaving mine...
  • Options
    Hello Schnidogg :)

6:00pm CDT is midnight for me, so no payout clash there. ;)
    What kind of guild would you be looking for?
    Mine does hRancor but is quite a way away from doing hATT. :/
  • Options
    Come on, guys, let's get organised, I'd like to avoid battling those of you whom I share the same payout with. :)
  • Options
    Hello guys, last month i manage top be top 10 and today first time gettin top 1, i was wondering if u would like to create a group somewhere, like discord
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    What's your in-game name @kostasko94 ? :)
  • Options
    Kostasko94 :smile:
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Oh I see you now, sorry. :blush:
    Not sure about Discord, it looks like there would only be 3 of us using it.
    Also I already have problems keeping up with my guild one. :)
    What time is your payout?

P.S: a belated welcome to the forum. ;)
  • Options
    For some reason I didn't get notifications for the responses, and i hadn't logged into the forums in a month. I did end switching guilds and my new guild uses line chat (JacenSolo). I'm not using Discord anymore, but I should get notifications from discord if I get a direct message (JacenSolo #7671).

I have talked with Shaft3 #4511 (currently 15th on our Shard) on Discord before. We were in different sister guilds of TS and had a pact to not attack each other.
  • Options
    Well the forums should do, i try check out for any news at least once a day :) my payout is @11 am est! Urs?
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    @kostasko94, mine is at 6:00pm (GMT+1)
    @SchniDogg, what is Shaft3 payout?
  • Options
    @ddlooping2 @SchniDogg guys have u checked out someone named TaTakas in our shard, i think he is hacking, he places top 1 some times and he i track him down lately and he even beat VladTheImpaler
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Apart from his ability to beat Vlad (if indeed he can) I don't see why he couldn't take #1.
    I had it up to a few minutes ago by beating both PyyT RU then match, Vlad being #5. :)
  • Shaft3
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Hey All,

Sorry I am late to the party! My pay out is at 10pm MT.

• ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining us, @Shaft3 :)
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Hej guys good to finally connect. My payout is at 6:00 PM Central European Summer time that is GMT+2, so 4:00 PM GMT/UTC. I am only climbing up to No1 an hour before my payout and want to avoid climbing at other times. Sometimes it might happen by accident when I am trying out new teams or mode combos and forget that I need to draw - but will try to be more careful on that one.

With this balanced game reality not sure if some guys are hacking or it is simply combination of favorable rng and perhaps crystal refreshes to get to favorable rng. It does sometimes look odd to get beaten by much slower and 12K less powerful team though...

So far seems nobody in group has the same payout as I do lol. Wish you guys all be best and many arena crystals :)

Take care - Vlad
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, Vlad, I've added your payout time to the OP. :)
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    @everybody : any interest in videos of me fighting your teams?
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Guys I think you should take DD up for his kind offer. It is enlightening to see your team on defense. Much to learn from that. As you move higher up it is not problem to climb but it is question how low u can fall on defense. (Hope don't sound like Yoda ha ha). Thanks again DD for sending me the video, much appreciated.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    You're very welcome. :)
  • Options
    @ddlooping2 i would like one as well :D well the only reason i believe that he is hacking is cause he has been getting top 1-5 even when he had g8 zariss, g8 rex, g8 nihilus, and chaze, i could auto battle him with my palpa lead team, he just had no dmg! thats all actually
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    @kostasko94, I'll make one if you're in range. ;)
  • kostasko94
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    thanx a lot, i mean kinda, cause u know getting me lower isnt excatcly the best for me :p
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    I can always stop at a draw :)
  • Options
    it didnt even cross my mind :p
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Guys,

I have good reason to believe that point Kostasho raised earlier about TaTakas play not being legit is justified. Before I take any action wanted to hear ur thoughts.

Today I was playing a team that none of top players on our shard could beat and they were all playing and taking 2nd spot, no need to mention the names. Then couple of minutes before GMT +1 payout TaTakas took no1 with his teem which is quite impossible even given best RNG, given that better Rex team could not take my team down.

Honestly I don't care about TaTakas being able to beat me, I don't really care, but don't think that it is fair to other players that he is taking no1 using possibly shady techniques. I also don't expect that period where nobody can beat me will last, so as you guys progress, you will for sure be able to beat my teams as you did in the past.

If we agree that TaTakas needs further scrutiny, next step would be to send messages through this forum (best multiple) to CG_LucifersDaddy - he is the CG/EA guy handling this type of matter. My guild boss man has been playing since they started the game and says this guy is very helpful.

Let me know your thoughts. Cheers, Vlad.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Well, @vlad745, if you also believe there's something shady going on you might as well contact LucifersDaddy and let him check.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Added MacGruber's payout time to the OP, I got it from a friend of his on a Discord.
  • Options
    well tbh honest i reported him yesterday, cause i have seen beating vlad many times, and i believe that this is just impossible with his team! I dont mind losing number 1 spot, but i really hate cheaters! if u want number 1 u have to earn it. If u also believe he is hacking then plz report him as well, at least if he is not banned he will stop these shady tricks :p
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    A battle vs TaTaKas (I could have played better)...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMQ5QVnDlC4
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Using the same team vs Vlad...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy9xRyHiMRk
    Not the best team I could have used (maybe Death Trooper for Palp) but I'm pretty sure the outcome would have been the same. ;)

P.S: I wasn't too sure who to attack either. :D