Shardmates : match, VladTheImpaler, PyyT RU, MacGruber, Alpha Furyan, Chekzobata, Vassar...

Replies

• ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    @Teelo , these ones are for you. :)

I should know better than to use Death Trooper vs a zMaul team...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_-K4auDhU

Much better with Palp. :wink:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_x-6Rqi28
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    You are getting good at it...Congrats ur team seems to be doing well. I took some mods for raids off arena team as it seems that it really does not matter if u super fast or just fast lol...
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, keep them off. ;)
  • Teelo
    6 posts Member
    Options
    @ddlooping2, thanks for posting. Interesting to see how my team is on defence.
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    You're welcome @Teelo. :)
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    Well, quite proud of myself. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESA3pTiu4ho
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    I have a video as well lol. First Heroic Rancor full auto solo since Zader nerf...Was not easy, took me 3 times to do it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/112171/heroic-rancor-full-auto-solo-video-lol
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats, @vlad745 :)
  • Options
    Hey. Just found this thread. I'm in this shard as well. Top 65 or so. PAUBroksby - my payout time is 6pm Central US time.
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @PAUBroksby, welcome. :)
    PAUBroksby wrote: »
    ...my payout time is 6pm Central US time.
    That's 11pm UTC I think.
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Hey @PAUBroksby, welcome. :)
    ...my payout time is 6pm Central US time.
    That's 11pm UTC I think.

I know that there's at least 3 other members of my guild on this shard as well, with at least one other one sharing my payout time.
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    I know that there's at least 3 other members of my guild on this shard as well, with at least one other one sharing my payout time.
    It'd be great if you get them to join us here. ;)

• Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    It'd be great if you get them to join us here. ;)

Sent them the link to this thread through our group FB chat.
  • 0deo
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi guys, Odeo here. My payout time is 4:00 UTC. I generaly try to not begin my fights before 3:00 UTC, unless i drop above 20. I occasionally spend my few last fights before my refresh time (10:00 UTC) but i will take care of that now i see theres people i can interfere with.

PS: Thank you for the thread ddlooping ;)
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Welcome, @Odeo, I shall confirm your payout time in the OP. :)
  • Options
    sry mate @ddlooping2 i was fighting alpha furyan, didnt see u climbing :/
  • Options
    i only realised it when i saw that han in :p
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I was out and only able to play a couple of battles, so you did not help. :D
    That's ok, I forgive you. ;)
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @Odeo, you'll be glad to hear I can't beat you anymore, your team is now much too fast for me. ;)
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    And lolman1984 is a PITA, always snipping/blocking me at payout.
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    lolman1984 snipped me, again (2nd to 5th).
    I managed to beat him at 4x, full auto, but the battle finished 2 seconds after payout. :|
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, apologies to all as I am today upsetting the usual rule not to climb outside of my payout hour, but want to sit at no2 all day to get to play all teams with my new toy Ahsoka...Tomorrow business as usual...thanks for understanding.
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    7 stars, G11, fully god-modded ATF I bet. :D
    Have fun ;)
  • Options
    Hello I'm on this same shard. My payout is 6 west coast team
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining us, @Draylo_Starr, I shall add your payout to the OP. :)
    (you're a fellow Alliance member too ;) )
  • Options
    @vlad745 i think that ashoka is holding u back :/ that's the first time i am able to beat u, maybe u need r2d2 instead of nihilus, dunno :/
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Maybe she's fun to use on offense but I'm sure she doesn't gain enough buffs from this team to be efficient in defense.
    Got snipped again by lolman1984, from 2nd to 5th, but he left me enough time to beat him back.
    I beat him on auto in 1:20mn out of 1:43mn. :D
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    @kostasko94 thanks for letting me know... I was actually expecting that and stated couple of times in forums, but can't deny was hoping it would not happen. Anyway, she is borderline arena worthy and fun to use for sure. Creating more buffs for her just does not play well as u need to pull toons in that are not arena worthy by themselves. I am member of a chat group with some of the best players in the game and nothing really makes her OP. Anyway, there is no unbeatable team guys, so not sure how long will I run her, but for now she is in...

@ddlooping2 hey hope u guys settle ur payouts soon, sniping no good for sure. did u ever try to contact him through his guild chieftain? all of them usually hang around this forum for recruitment. my boss is getting a lot of those...
  • ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Thanks @vlad745 but he's in the "El borde del reverso" guild.
    update : I have managed to make contact with his guild, hopefully he'll get my message and respond positively. ;)
    Post edited by ddlooping2 on
  • lolman1984
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi guys, thanks to ddlooping i found my way to this thread.

First of all sorry to all i sniped in the past :)
    Was not my intention to snipe someone, the simple reason i repeatly attack a bunch of people is that these are the only teams i can beat without RNG luck, because mostly RNG is not on my (dark) side.

Second, how can i beat Vlads team ;) i stopped trying it :D

Post edited by lolman1984 on