Shardmates : match, VladTheImpaler, PyyT RU, MacGruber, Alpha Furyan, Chekzobata, Vassar...

Replies

• vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry guys got distracted by Mothers's day and had major overhaul for my HAAT team. Will report TaKa san later today. BTW first time broke 8 mil on HAAT, awesome runs...Will watch the videos a bit later.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Reported TaKa san. Still need to watch the videos, wifely is still awake so might take some time lol.
  • Teelo
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, teelo here. Good to connect with you all. My payout time is 6pm CST (11:00 UTC). Sorry if I've been attacking during your payout times but I get a little carried away playing sometimes. Knowing everyone's payout times helps and I'll tone it down. Thanks
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey @Teelo, nice to see you here, welcome to the forum. :)
    I'll update the OP to include your payout. ;)
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Last video for quite a while of me testing myself vs Vlad. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugI8zOBot8
    My current roster has nothing that can beat you @vlad745. ;)

P.S: watching the video I've just realised how stupid my last move with Nihilus was.
    I was 1 turn away from being able to use Annihilate and shouldn't have used his AOE, specially on a team-wide retribution. :neutral:
    It probably wouldn't have changed the outcome anyway.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    I was 1 turn away from being able to use Annihilate and shouldn't have used his AOE, specially on a team-wide retribution. :neutral:
    It probably wouldn't have changed the outcome anyway.
    The outcome did change, @vlad745, I beat you. :P
    Shame I didn't have time to set-up recording, it was the last 5min before payout. :/
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats DD, great job. It's not an easy team to beat. Might have to soup up the modes to make it a bit harder ha ha...Also might throw in Wedge lead, GK, Chaze, zzR2, but doubt this team would do well on defense. Overall it is pity that two awesome toons like DN and Zylo are so **** on defense...In the long run might try Zoba for DN, but now buys figuring out better mods for ATT.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    No, @vlad745, don't change a thing!! :D
    Seriously, though, please wait a couple of days if you don't mind, I'd like to see if I can repeat the outcome and also video a couple more battles. ;)
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Man, time waits for now man/women lol. Things change fast...I also need to change teams to provide my guildmates with advice and they asked me to test this team. New team is also beatable like anything in this game...
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    It is beatable, I'm sure, but I'm not sure I can, not with your Boba lead at 267 speed. :dizzy:
  • Options
    Hi all, this is Young Ben here. Recently I've been placing around low 20s, so no direct competition with you guys at least for now, but my my payout time is 6pm EST
  • Options
    Also, I have definitely noticed the same thing with TaTaKaS. He is very slow and easy to beat, even with a Zaul team, but somehow he keeps high rank.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @Yodameister16, thanks for joining us. :)
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    A couple more attempts at beating you, @vlad745. :)

I think I'll stop wasting my battle tokens for now.
    I could try with Sun Fac but he's only gear 8 and your mods are just too good anyway. ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQtsKrNV8g
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXCKAyvKfqM
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Hej, sometimes you can beat me lol, its a tough and fast team. Don't like Rex lead but seems to be most universal..
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    The tough part I could deal with, but at that speed you're always healing, dispelling, taunting, applying tenacity up etc etc ;)
  • Options
    Would anyone else be down if I made a line or discord chat
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure it's worth it yet, @Yodameister16, maybe when more of our shard-mates join us here. :)
  • Options
    Ok, sounds good
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    @vlad745, I beat you. :)
    Didn't record it as I ended up fighting you by accident.
    It's the 2nd time this happens : I try to attack #2, which I know I can beat fairly easily, but he's engaged in a battle.
    I try again, engaged, again, engaged, again... until I manage to get in (always by pressing the middle "Battle" button) and end-up fighting #1. :/
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    That's great DD congrats...Thats why they call it rng game - there are always chances to win. Keep it up. Ur team is quite unique, but seems it works...
  • Options
    well done DD i am really impressed, his rooster seems so unbeatable :p
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, lucky rng I guess. :)
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    How are you guys dealing with zader nerf in rancor raids - they nerfed him well, will be quite difficult to auto heroic pit and some serious adjustments needed to do manual solo...
  • kostasko94
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    currently i have zetad only maul, so i literally have no idea, with the right rng i can solo with teebo, tfp, phasma, qgj and rex though
  • Options
    How much does the nerf affect haat? I currently only have maul but am only a few zetas away from 20. I don't want to do Zader if he got badly needed, but I don't have that many other options. I'm considering stashing it because I've heard rumor of a new character coming out soon
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    How much does the nerf affect haat?
    It shouldn't, @Yodameister16, unless you intended to cross phases.

• vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    To clarify, P2 is immune to TM removal so u fine and zader is one of best teams resistance and clones being probably a bit better. I do 3.8 m with zader zid phasma shaman and lumi. In P3 you can remove TM so zader's charm is nerfed there.
  • Options
    Ok, thanks guys. I will probably stick with zader then for my next zeta