OFFICIAL: Rise Together Event: RETURN!

Replies

• Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Will happily accept my 500 crystal compensation. Ty cg.

Requesting compensation is against forum rules now. 1015 posts...you should know this.

Ok forum police
  • Options
    Tygra wrote: »
    It amazes me how some people talk to others on here. Is it because you parents didn't teach you any respect or because you are trying to compensate for your short comings in real life by acting like a tough smarta** on here? Everyone makes mistakes. That includes developers and people who assume that an in-game message that was referring to an event that was active at the time of the message meant that the double drops were active as well. And this may be a free game to some of you, but the sooner that you understand that those of us who spend real money playing this game is what keeps it going, the better it will be for everyone. Or they could always just put those annoying ads in the game to generate revenue. So it is not an unreasonable request to ask for compensation when we spent crystals, some of which were purchased with real money, to buy energy due to a misleading in-game message. Also, not everyone was around during the last double drop event or obsess enough about a video game to remember details of an event from months ago.

+1
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever
  • Options

Requesting compensation is against forum rules now. 1015 posts...you should know this.

Ok forum police

Not trying to be forums police. Just trying to be a nice person today and keep you from getting warnings from the mods.
  • Options
    Look people, the bottom line is that you can control how EA handles these things, you just chose not to. At the end of the day, while I appreciate the work the devs are doing, they are not getting the job done. I'm not sure if they are just understaffed, or if they just aren't good at their jobs, and at the end of the day I don't care because the result is the same. But as long as you continue to spend your money on a crappy product that routinely doesn't work, then they are going to continue giving you a crappy product where the updates don't work. Why would they change anything if you are going to continue spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars? Are you tired of overpriced "packs" in the store and terrible communication from the devs? Then stop giving them your money until they change it, but if you are going to keep giving them your money then stop **** that **** doesn't work because they only thing they care about is their bottom line. Change their bottom line, and you will change their behavior.
  • Options
    What about all the resources wasted getting ready for this event ? Are they being replaced? And the energy spent trying to get the elusive double drops!! Guess this was one way to get me to waste all my credits and crystals!
    What a joke !!
  • rking
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Very disappointing, I purchased several Cantina refills before seeing this event was no longer active. Which means I wasted money that I spent on the game buying Crystals for this event. There should be some reimbursement
  • Options
    TheScribs wrote: »
    Sure. I'd be patient if this was the first broken promise, I hadn't spent a small fortune on this game, and I wasnt a faily, active player. I think it's right to hold companies I pay money too, accointable.

Nice punnage :)
  • Options
    REM wrote: »
    I bought and spent Cantina energy because the in-game message said Double Drops was working. It's not. Do I get my energy back? Or am I just screwed because EA messed up and won't do anything about it?

Well.. Next time, u bettercheck forum first haha.. Not a single experienced player spends because we all areaware ofsuch wrong announcements.. They got what they want.. U spended your crystals for nothing.. And then u buy when ddrops are up. So u bursted 1/6 of the events worth into dust
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Jim17547 wrote: »
    Give it a rest dude.

It's like going to a GW node, seeing opponents with specific gear levels, then facing them in battle where the gear levels are anything but what you see and not knowing which is true.

Huh?
  • _JB_
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah cut them some slack, Sith Happens. :D
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

Ok forum police

But he is right and you should know by now. I'm sure we'd all "hate" to see you get your hand slapped.

And droids are still meta.

• Options
    Seems obvious that the purpose of this, as with every skinner box I've ever fallen into, was to allow a small number of whales to get the drops, offers, and ships, for a brief moment, then lock all others out of the content.

So now everyone who was in the top 10 has to deal with one or two guys doubling their power overnight and locking us out of the top 5 spots.

When they re issue the offers, the demand will be sky high and the top 0.001% of whales will still be safely ahead of the curve. I wish they'd wake up and realize they are losing money and players every time they do this.

The longevity of this game could be another decade but not if you drive off middle tier players just to keep the whales from ever having to actually get good at the game instead of winning with their wallet.
  • Options
    The liquor told me that the phoenix squad bombed big time in sales thus they created these special events where you need to use the phoenix squad .

the liquor is always right
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'll forgive all, if empire rework be realised at the same moment when started IS commando event :smile:
    Have no patience at all :blush:
  • Options
    rabble rabble rabble rabble
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    No words on Double Drops?

No word on that as of yet. Current priority is the Event ;)

I stopped reading when I saw 9 pages so I'm sure somebody already said this but uhhh...
    The common theme in my guild of 150, per our Discord chat, is nobody cares about the event. Prioritize those double drops please.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Seems obvious that the purpose of this, as with every skinner box I've ever fallen into, was to allow a small number of whales to get the drops, offers, and ships, for a brief moment, then lock all others out of the content.

So now everyone who was in the top 10 has to deal with one or two guys doubling their power overnight and locking us out of the top 5 spots.

When they re issue the offers, the demand will be sky high and the top 0.001% of whales will still be safely ahead of the curve. I wish they'd wake up and realize they are losing money and players every time they do this.

The longevity of this game could be another decade but not if you drive off middle tier players just to keep the whales from ever having to actually get good at the game instead of winning with their wallet.

I have to give you credit. I have been on the forums for 14+ months - played for over 16, and this is, by far, the most paranoid, tin-foil-hat-wearing post I have ever seen.

*golf clap*

:D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Thanks, I was getting pretty **** when it would crash everytime I tried to start this event, and then I saw it was no longer available to play I was even more upset. I hope we get another chance to play that challenge again and get the double drop, I doubt I will be reimbursed for the extra energy I bought for the double drop but that would be awesome too. Thanks
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Bon_El wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    No words on Double Drops?

No word on that as of yet. Current priority is the Event ;)

I stopped reading when I saw 9 pages so I'm sure somebody already said this but uhhh...
    The common theme in my guild of 150, per our Discord chat, is nobody cares about the event. Prioritize those double drops please.

Oh - and this.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thats a bold assumption, personally I was looking forward to the new content and less so for the double drops. I'm not complaining and I'll take whatever I can get either way. (Even if its just a promise for this content in the future).

• Dash_Master712
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    I'm becoming so frustrated with this game you level up toon they create new toons that make them obsolete. The game crashes weekly at times daily now events and promotions are being deleted on event days with NO IN GAME NOTIFICATION. FOH If we can't depend on anything in the game why play?

The game has never crashed on my device. What third world device are you using?

Lies you tell! What do you think we get compensation for! And not that it's any of your business but iPhone 7
  • MykCnoE
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I have to give you credit. I have been on the forums for 14+ months - played for over 16, and this is, by far, the most paranoid, tin-foil-hat-wearing post I have ever seen.

*golf clap*

:D

I was thinking the same thing. Next they'll start talking about the man on the grassy knoll or how "super thermite" was used to demolish the WTC.
  • Options
    Tygra wrote: »
    It amazes me how some people talk to others on here. Is it because you parents didn't teach you any respect or because you are trying to compensate for your short comings in real life by acting like a tough smarta** on here? Everyone makes mistakes. That includes developers and people who assume that an in-game message that was referring to an event that was active at the time of the message meant that the double drops were active as well. And this may be a free game to some of you, but the sooner that you understand that those of us who spend real money playing this game is what keeps it going, the better it will be for everyone. Or they could always just put those annoying ads in the game to generate revenue. So it is not an unreasonable request to ask for compensation when we spent crystals, some of which were purchased with real money, to buy energy due to a misleading in-game message. Also, not everyone was around during the last double drop event or obsess enough about a video game to remember details of an event from months ago.

^ THIS!! All of this! ^
  • Options
    SW celebration really popping this year!
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Gaintrain wrote: »
    Wasted 100 Crystals for nothing, thanks CG!!! :)

So the energy you bought can't be used? 120 cantina energy will still yield shards. Will it not?

Some of you should really start taking responsibility for your own **** actions.

Why are people attacking other players instead of the culprit of the misinformation. Stand together as a community and expect a better product /customer service.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Any news devs?
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. I've spent tons of crystals on saving up cantina energy and pretty much all of my other resources on building up the Phoenix characters I needed for the event, which I had no intention of doing anything with otherwise.

CG was quite overwhelming in their cheerleading and buildup prior to the event here and on Reddit. It actually got me excited enough to dump my resources into it. And now this massively super ultra monumental mega epic fail greets me this morning.

What the hell is going on over there?
  • Dash_Master712
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

So the energy you bought can't be used? 120 cantina energy will still yield shards. Will it not?

Some of you should really start taking responsibility for your own **** actions.

Why are people attacking other players instead of the culprit of the misinformation. Stand together as a community and expect a better product /customer service.

Because some players are are not very nice...j/s
  • Options
    I'm very sad they ran into this issue. I was really looking forward to this.
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Agree completely. This is on EA/CG's shoulders.
    Don't blame others who were following misleading info. I personally haven't spent cantina energy betond completing dailies to save up a ton for this. I am ready for double drops when it arrives. I am waiting for Vizzini. Yes its my choice, but the info was horrible.
This discussion has been closed.