Since Rey likely isn't a Jedi...

Replies

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Jizzaouse wrote: »

I am not going to keep wasting my time with this. I just really cant stand when people are too stubborn to admit they are wrong, and others too lazy to prove someone wrong with evidence.

Well... Yeah... You just wasted (i'm guessing) a lot of time gathering this evidence to prove something we already knew, but why would we waste our times trying to prove him the obvious? Call me lazy!! Hahah xD
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »

I am not going to keep wasting my time with this. I just really cant stand when people are too stubborn to admit they are wrong, and others too lazy to prove someone wrong with evidence.

Well... Yeah... You just wasted (i'm guessing) a lot of time gathering this evidence to prove something we already knew, but why would we waste our times trying to prove him the obvious? Call me lazy!! Hahah xD

THIS lol
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    c3pe0n wrote: »
    c3pe0n wrote: »
    One theory is that Rey is the grand daughter of obi-wan....He and satine gave birth to Sabine who was taken in by Ursa Wren upon satines death. Sabine and Ezra give birth to Rey which fits the time line better. I also believe benecio del toro is adult Ezra. Again age would fit time line.

Obi wan and satine never acted on their feelings. That was the whole point of their arc

Possibly and i cant necessary argue that...but from what i got they did act on it...but much like padme and anakin kept it a secret but unlike padme and anakin they broke it off when they realized the trouble of the hidden relationship.

So you may be completely right....however i just had the impression that they did hook up, but never actually formed the relationship because of there positions in their respective professions. So that theory i guess is plausible but a stretch...

either way i think that del toro is Ezra
    The whole point of that arc was to show that obi wan resisted tempation and stuck to the beliefs of the Order where anakin could not. If obi wan acted on his feelings, it would ruin the purpose and effectiveness of his character, and spoil one of the greatest stories the canon has to offer.

"The Chosen Wan"

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    15 minutes. I realize we all knew he was never a sith, but how much time was wasted bickering back and forth? I would say more than 15 minutes. The point is, its not appropriate to tell someone they are wrong then provide no hard evidence. This highlights a serious problem we have in modern society, which is why i decided to dedicate 15 minutes of my time to this "crusade". ;)
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    15 minutes. I realize we all knew he was never a sith, but how much time was wasted bickering back and forth? I would say more than 15 minutes. The point is, its not appropriate to tell someone they are wrong then provide no hard evidence. This highlights a serious problem we have in modern society, which is why i decided to dedicate 15 minutes of my time to this "crusade". ;)

On a serious note...ty for that and i completely agree
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options

You're right, it seemed like a never-ending discussion... Good job finding those btw, i'm definately lazy and i would've never bothered lol!!

Let's hope Wood shows up and admit he was wrong, for the sake of our mental health!!
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda is Rey's dad, im pretty sure.
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Midichlorians ... tell me, what gives the midichlorians the ability to generate the Force? Maybe they have a symbiote inside them as well. We must go deeper!

This is why midichlorians are a bad idea. Horrible, horrible premise.

Plus, magnets! How do they work?

You can't ask for a full explanation on that! No one mastered the Force on it's full. The Force is everywhere, just like life... Where did it came from? How do the sensitive ones are chosen by the midi-chlorians? The mistery it's what gives me the hype, the unkown limits of the Force... UNLIMITED POWER!!

Come on, as Snakes just said, it's a fictional universe, just enjoy as we can see Vader Force choking people...And other great stuff only Force users are capable of... It's simply great!

This very same argument is why the midichlorian explanation was never needed in the first place. You can't ask for a full explanation on that! No one mastered the Force on it's full. The Force is everywhere, just like life... Where did it came from? The mistery [sic] it's what gives me the hype Yes, you just accept it based on faith. That's why they called it a hokey religion. No midichlorians needed, and I will never accept them as canon, they are a joke.

However, I tire of this discussion
    r3VK5Ou.gif
    Live long and prosper.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Lol... The mistery is about where did they came from and it's origins, not their existence... It's not a faith based argument, Jedi/Sith manipulate the Force THROUGH midi-chlorians, which pretty much PROVES they exist.

HOW they work is something else entirely...

This is not some "Is god real?" questioning,(In SW universe, obviously) midi-chlorians ARE real, they are living in everyone's cells... And the Jedi even have some tools to calculate it on blood...

What's called a hokey religion is the Jedi order and the Jedi ways... Not the ability to use the Force!!

"Dont' be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet it's insignificant, next to the power of the Force." - Darth Vader.

It's not about religion or faith, midi-clhorians are there for the use of those who can use them.

Yes, we can't explain the origins of midi-clhorians, but we can state as a fact, THEY'RE REAL. Not some lie invented to make Jedi look like a bunch of wizards, they look like wizards cause they can USE the Force.

That's why your logic makes no sense to me.
  • Options
    So was kylo a sith or not
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully someone will build a time machine , travel back in time to before the prequels were made, find George Lucas grab him and slap him and tell him NO, no midi-chorlians and no jar jar !
  • Options

You're making a huge assumption. And that is it will do any good. He made it clear that unless you have screenshots for every single day he won't accept it as proof. And even then it's doubtful.
  • Options
    StarWhales wrote: »
    So was kylo a sith or not

He's not a sith, he's a very naughty boy.
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

You're making a huge assumption. And that is it will do any good. He made it clear that unless you have screenshots for every single day he won't accept it as proof. And even then it's doubtful.

Doesn't really matter. Some people still thing the earth is flat apparently, regardless of the proof. You can only present reasonable evidence and move on. My point was no reasonable evidence was ever submitted in the first place. Since that has now been done the rest doesn't matter.
  • Options

Doesn't really matter. Some people still thing the earth is flat apparently, regardless of the proof. You can only present reasonable evidence and move on. My point was no reasonable evidence was ever submitted in the first place. Since that has now been done the rest doesn't matter.

There was screenshots of him when he was first released and links to multiple threads posted about no sith tag during the time frame so I would say reasonable evidence was presented.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

There was screenshots of him when he was first released and links to multiple threads posted about no sith tag during the time frame so I would say reasonable evidence was presented.
    Threads are not reasonable evidence. The screenshots that were posted earlier were outside the specific timeframe I referenced having seen it: From December to February. Who in their right mind would take a photo from a year ago as proof he didn't have it three months ago?

This man did provide screenshots from December and February, and I had said i would accept proof with photos from December, January, and February (not every day, that was your own idea). I clearly outlined what I considered proof, and this is the first guy that even attempted to do so.

Others (like yourself) found it much more important to pad their own ego and hurl ridicule than to try to contribute to the conversation.

@Jizzaouse thanks for the photos. I gladly accept them as proof of what they are, but I did really ask for one from January too, so until I see one from then as well, I can not admit something I don't see as having been proven. That would at least cover all the months of the time frame I suggested and I would accept it.

I'm glad that someone finally paid attention to what I was saying instead of heaping more ridicule for not going along with popular opinion.

All that being said, I had hoped for this conversation to die rather than have to deal with the troll posters on the topic again.

• Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Threads are not reasonable evidence. The screenshots that were posted earlier were outside the specific timeframe I referenced having seen it: From December to February. Who in their right mind would take a photo from a year ago as proof he didn't have it three months ago?

This man did provide screenshots from December and February, and I had said i would accept proof with photos from December, January, and February (not every day, that was your own idea). I clearly outlined what I considered proof, and this is the first guy that even attempted to do so.

Others (like yourself) found it much more important to pad their own ego and hurl ridicule than to try to contribute to the conversation.

@Jizzaouse thanks for the photos. I gladly accept them as proof of what they are, but I did really ask for one from January too, so until I see one from then as well, I can not admit something I don't see as having been proven. That would at least cover all the months of the time frame I suggested and I would accept it.

I'm glad that someone finally paid attention to what I was saying instead of heaping more ridicule for not going along with popular opinion.

All that being said, I had hoped for this conversation to die rather than have to deal with the troll posters on the topic again.

Just to clarify, they weren't screenshots per se, but rather videos.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Just to clarify, they weren't screenshots per se, but rather videos.
    Ah, I didn't even notice. Thanks for the correction.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ignore this post.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    I would be happy with 100% less magic Good Guy crystals, prophecies, and midichrolrians in Star Wars.

LMAO

that is all.
  • Options
    personally i dont like the midi chlorian thing myself but they do make sense
    in the real world we have many symbiotic bacteria in us that aid in things like digestion, metabolism, waste processing etc and aids the immune system in fighting off harmful bacteria aswell as stopping them in the first place.
    this is science and for realsy so its not really any sort of huge step for a fantasy world to have versions of these microbial symbiots that allow the "use of the force"
    but yeah i dont like the midi chlorian explanation myself but robot chicken is more eloquent so if i can figure out how to post a video ill let them explain my stance heh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wOzbqgfIY

• Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    I would be happy with 100% less magic Good Guy crystals, prophecies, and midichrolrians in Star Wars.

LMAO

that is all.

Basically this.
  • Options

LMAO

that is all.

Basically this.
    Yeah, the fact that you chose to laugh and joke about it rather than provide reasonable evidence was exactly the problem.

So go ahead and LYAO, that was the problem to begin with... that you didn't take me seriously.
  • Options

LMAO

that is all.

Basically this.
    Yeah, the fact that you chose to laugh and joke about it rather than provide reasonable evidence was exactly the problem.

So go ahead and LYAO, that was the problem to begin with... that you didn't take me seriously.

You do realize nobody has, tho, right? I've seen zero evidence that they have, at least.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

LMAO

that is all.

Basically this.

You do realize nobody has, tho, right? I've seen zero evidence that they have, at least.
    Meh. When I say taking me seriously, I mean having a serious post... not pointless ridicule with no facts backing it up.

Several have addressed me seriously, so yeah. I think plenty have. You have. I saw no ridicule from you.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ugh, can we go back to trashing midichlorians?
  • Options

LMAO

that is all.

Basically this.

Lol. NO ONE takes you seriously. Don't get me wrong your posts are hilarious and I do like looking at your SWGOH.GG profile and getting a chuckle but if you think you're worth the time to dig up hundreds of screenshots that don't exist to prove that something never happened to some one who wouldn't believe it anyway is comical.
  • Options
    Ugh, can we go back to trashing midichlorians?
    I'd rather we never went away from that topic to begin with honestly. The side topic has been rather pointless.

• Options

LMAO

that is all.

Basically this.

Lol. NO ONE takes you seriously. Don't get me wrong your posts are hilarious and I do like looking at your SWGOH.GG profile and getting a chuckle but if you think you're worth the time to dig up hundreds of screenshots that don't exist to prove that something never happened to some one who wouldn't believe it anyway is comical.
    See, 99% of what you have said there is baseless assumption. I have shown numerous times in this thread that I will accept proof I am wrong and freely admit it.

Hundreds of photos? I have said NUMEROUS times that I would have accepted THREE. But you'd rather just go on with your ridicule. If you can't post seriously, you are a troll.. PERIOD. How many serious posts do you have to me?

ZERO, that's how many. Thanks for playing and losing.
  • Options

LMAO

that is all.

Basically this.

See, 99% of what you have said there is baseless assumption. I have shown numerous times in this thread that I will accept proof I am wrong and freely admit it.

Hundreds of photos? I have said NUMEROUS times that I would have accepted THREE. But you'd rather just go on with your ridicule. If you can't post seriously, you are a troll.. PERIOD. How many serious posts do you have to me?

ZERO, that's how many. Thanks for playing and losing.

Baseless? I don't know about that. Your posts are hilarious. Your roster does make me chuckle. As far as proof goes we all know that the screenshots you want don't exist and the devs aren't going to confirm anything so you can sit there thinking you're better than everyone else. You are a joke by every definition of the word.

Thanks for playing and making the rest of us feel better about ourselves as players.