• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Says the man who's only contribution to this thread is coming in to insult me.

You're the biggest troll in the thread so far.

You are a bigger troll than i thought.

I was the first one many pages back that told you Kylo has never had the sith tag.

I also posted a page or 2 back with a thread from February where someone is being told kylo Ren does not have the sith.

Funny you missed that post, but you respond to me when i insult you.

So you were the first one to start trolling me in this thread. Sorry, you must have blended into the crowd. Should I call you troll prime? Would that make you feel better?

February was when he got reworked, I stated that I knew he didn't have it at that point before anyone started trying to post other threads as proof. So your response to me was trolling.

FYI, anybody who tries to scoff at me will get attitude from me in response. Every time. Period. But I'll never give it first.

I am a perfectly reasonable man. I am easily convinced of things with any reasonable evidence (which doesn't include player opinions). I am pretty laid back. I am helpful.

But if you scoff at me, you'll get some responses you don't like.

Then provide proof of kylo ren ever having the sith tag. Actual proof.

If you can't do that then shutup about it and move on. Matter of fact if you can't provide proof then there no reason for you to even be arguing.

If you respond back with more delusional rambling without proof, then that just proves you are a troll.

So provide proof or just accept it. You have 3 ways you can respond to this.
    1. Provide actual proof.
    2. Respond back with more blah blah delusional rambling
    3. Don't respond and move on.

The choice is yours, but my money is on option #2.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

If you can't do that then shutup about it and move on. Matter of fact if you can't provide proof then there no reason for you to even be arguing.

If you respond back with more delusional rambling without proof, then that just proves you are a troll.

1. Provide actual proof.

See that's where your logic is flawed. I don't care if people believe me, and I'll go out of my way not to give scoffers what they ask for.

I have tried to convince no one of anything, therefore I have no need to produce proof. However others ARE trying to convince me of something, and that means that proof is required.

So you can continue to troll me by posting in response without proof, or you can move on. The choice is yours. Are you a man of merit or a troll? Your choice reveals the answer to this question.

The burden of proof is on you. not me. YOU are the one insisting I adopt your understanding.

• Options
    You were shown a screenshot of when he first came out with no sith tag. And multiple posts from players during the time frame you said you saw it saying that it wasn't there. What else do you need? A dev isn't likely to respond and no one took 130 screenshots of kylo. You're just trolling everyone at this point.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

1. Provide actual proof.

See that's where your logic is flawed. I don't care if people believe me, and I'll go out of my way not to give scoffers what they ask for.

I have tried to convince no one of anything, therefore I have no need to produce proof. However others ARE trying to convince me of something, and that means that proof is required.

So you can continue to troll me by posting in response without proof, or you can move on. The choice is yours. Are you a man of merit or a troll? Your choice reveals the answer to this question.

The burden of proof is on you. not me. YOU are the one insisting I adopt your understanding.

Lmao, that's not not how it works buddy.

You are trying to convince everyone that Something happened. Everyone else is saying that Nothing happened. You dont have to provide proof when Nothing happens.

This is like everyone telling you that trees can't jump, but you are telling us that one time you think you saw a tree jump. Who do you think needs to provide proof in that case? Exactly, if nothing happens there is no proof necessary, if something happens, then proof is necessary.

As it stands, this isn't looking good for the case or not of you being a troll or delusional. Because there is plenty of proof in this thread of that.
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    You were shown a screenshot of when he first came out with no sith tag. And multiple posts from players during the time frame you said you saw it saying that it wasn't there. What else do you need? A dev isn't likely to respond and no one took 130 screenshots of kylo. You're just trolling everyone at this point.

Not at all. You all are addressing me. I am merely replying.

The screenshot was from over a year ago, far outside the time frame I stated him to have had the tag, so is proof of nothing. I told you exactly what I need to be proven wrong. I said from the get go that doesn't include logical fallacies and opinions. I've stated over and over that screenshots would be proof, yet no one produces them.

No, I am not trolling. I am being trolled. Any post telling me I am wrong with no proof is a trolling post.

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Says the man who's only contribution to this thread is coming in to insult me.

You're the biggest troll in the thread so far.

You are a bigger troll than i thought.

I was the first one many pages back that told you Kylo has never had the sith tag.

I also posted a page or 2 back with a thread from February where someone is being told kylo Ren does not have the sith.

Funny you missed that post, but you respond to me when i insult you.

So you were the first one to start trolling me in this thread. Sorry, you must have blended into the crowd. Should I call you troll prime? Would that make you feel better?

February was when he got reworked, I stated that I knew he didn't have it at that point before anyone started trying to post other threads as proof. So your response to me was trolling.

FYI, anybody who tries to scoff at me will get attitude from me in response. Every time. Period. But I'll never give it first.

I am a perfectly reasonable man. I am easily convinced of things with any reasonable evidence (which doesn't include player opinions). I am pretty laid back. I am helpful.

But if you scoff at me, you'll get some responses you don't like.

1. Provide actual proof.

And everybody knows what a #2 is, with plenty of proof. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

You are trying to convince everyone that Something happened. Everyone else is saying that Nothing happened. You dont have to provide proof when Nothing happens.

This is like everyone telling you that trees can't jump, but you are telling us that one time you think you saw a tree jump. Who do you think needs to provide proof in that case? Exactly, if nothing happens there is no proof necessary, if something happens, then proof is necessary.

As it stands, this isn't looking good for the case or not of you being a troll or delusional. Because there is plenty of proof in this thread of that.

IF I was trying to convince anyone of anything. That would be the case. But I have stated over and over again that that isn't the case. I am trying to convince NO ONE of ANYTHING.

You ARE trying to convince me of something. That means the burden of proof falls to you, and that is EXACTLY how it works.

Maybe you should look into the burden of proof a little bit.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

IF I was trying to convince anyone of anything. That would be the case. But I have stated over and over again that that isn't the case. I am trying to convince NO ONE of ANYTHING.

You ARE trying to convince me of something. That means the burden of proof falls to you, and that is EXACTLY how it works.

Nope troll, you are trying to convince everyone of something happening. In this case it's something "mysteriously appearing in game, and then mysteriously disappearing."

If you are not trying to convince us of anything, then what exactly are you doing?

Ohhhh right, being a troll.
  • Options

So essentially you're just the crazy guy on the corner with the end is near sign not caring about anything. You come on here making claims with zero proof to back it up and get mad when we call you out on it. Gotcha. And like the crazy guy on the corner best thing for all of us is to ignore your rambling.

Rey had a jedi tag and a lightsaber 3 months ago. No one saw it but me and they quickly removed it though. Prove me wrong.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Rey had a jedi tag and a lightsaber 3 months ago. No one saw it but me and they quickly removed it though. Prove me wrong.

Oh, wow I must of missed that, but since you remember it happening then it must be true.
  • Options

This is utter nonsense. You've been insisting for two days that Kylo Ren was a Sith, so don't say everyone else must follow different rules than you, who can provide zero evidence. The reason you can't is because it never happened. If he had been labeled a Sith you would have seen threads on this forum asking: "why is he a Sith?" because it has been known since before the game was released and before the Force Awakens was released that he was not a Sith. There have been plenty of threads asking why he's not a Sith and in no instance have I ever seen anyone say that the game tagged him temporarily as one.

Sorry, your charge = your burden of proof.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Nope troll, you are trying to convince everyone of something happening. In this case it's something "mysteriously appearing in game, and then mysteriously disappearing."

If you are not trying to convince us of anything, then what exactly are you doing?

I mentioned something I saw. People told me I didn't see it. People addressed me. I responded.

If I had addressed you all, you'd have a foot to stand on when you call me a troll, but I didn't you all addressed me. Ipso Facto, you are the trolls.

You want me to somehow take my memory out and place it on the screen for you to see? Whether or not he actually has it is irrelevant. I saw it. That's what I said. You all said I was wrong. Prove I didn't see it.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

Oh, wow I must of missed that, but since you remember it happening then it must be true.

I mentioned something I saw. People told me I didn't see it. People addressed me. I responded.

If I had addressed you all, you'd have a foot to stand on when you call me a troll, but I didn't you all addressed me. Ipso Facto, you are the trolls.

Quiet troll, no one cares about your gibberish.
  • Options

So essentially you're just the crazy guy on the corner with the end is near sign not caring about anything. You come on here making claims with zero proof to back it up and get mad when we call you out on it. Gotcha. And like the crazy guy on the corner best thing for all of us is to ignore your rambling.

Good for you. Difference is, I ain't making **** up to troll someone like you just did.

You addressed me, you are trolling me. I didn't address you. I am not trolling you.

• Options

Good for you. Difference is, I ain't making **** up to troll someone like you just did.

You addressed me, you are trolling me. I didn't address you. I am not trolling you.

I'm not making it up. I'm not trying to convince you the Rey had a lightsaber. The burden is on you to prove that I made it up. You are the one accusing me of making it up.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    lmao, and he's still going.
  • Options
    What's utter nonsense is saying that I tried to insist that other people agree with me. That's your misinterpretation of my words. I have NEVER tried to make anyone agree with me. The only thing I have INSISTED on is that I saw it. There's no way for me to prove that.

Burden of proof is something that exists in scientific circles and court. That's where it comes from. The burden of proof falls on someone making the accusation or discovery. I have accused no one. I have made no claim of discovery. I saw what I saw, but I didn't discover it. I didn't write the code. It wasn't my creation.

Sure, in layman's terms burden of proof means that anyone who says anything has to provide proof of what they've said or they're wrong, but that's not the way it actually is.

Now many people have ACCUSED me of being wrong. They are bringing their words up in contention to mine. It was not I who was contending what other people believe, but the reverse. All I did was stated my current knowledge. I provided the details of how I know it. My job is done.

Contesting what I have said would require actual proof though.

The common knowledge version of the burden of proof has as much merit to it as The geocentric view of the universe does... which is to say none.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    True... If he says he saw Rey with a Jedi tag and a lightsaber but it was removed before anyone even knew it happened.... We can't claim he is making it up, he's basically stating something similar as you Wood... Hahah xD i hope you can see this joke as a good example of how you're sounding here...

Again buddy, you said you saw, ppl said you didn't because it was never there. It was never there. You could start thinking to yourself that MAYBE you got it wrong? No one is accusing you of making it up, we're just saying it was never there. Then you started to reply as if you're been trolled, but you aren't, you're been told a FACT.

• Options

I'm not making it up. I'm not trying to convince you the Rey had a lightsaber. The burden is on you to prove that I made it up. You are the one accusing me of making it up.

If you had just commented it that would be the case. but you did in conjunction with a trolling post. You are obviously trolling. There's a difference. Your analogy fails.

You're a troll, I am not. That's fine. If you want to be a troll, be a troll. But at least own it.
  • Options
    You said you used to be a game forum moderator?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

What's utter nonsense is saying that I tried to insist that other people agree with me. That's your misinterpretation of my words. I have NEVER tried to make anyone agree with me. The only thing I have INSISTED on is that I saw it.

Laughing here. Go back and read what I wrote. I didn't misinterpret squat.
    Now I know why your memory can't be trusted: because your eyes cannot be trusted.
  • Options

If you had just commented it that would be the case. but you did in conjunction with a trolling post. You are obviously trolling. There's a difference. Your analogy fails.

You're a troll, I am not. That's fine. If you want to be a troll, be a troll. But at least own it.

Hey you can assume what you want. Your opinion doesn't matter only solid proof that I misremembered. My memory is perfect.

<insert wall of rambling here>

Ergo you are the troll.
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    True... If he says he saw Rey with a Jedi tag and a lightsaber but it was removed before anyone even knew it happened.... We can't claim he is making it up, he's basically stating something similar as you Wood... Hahah xD i hope you can see this joke as a good example of how you're sounding here...

Again buddy, you said you saw, ppl said you didn't because it was never there. It was never there. You could start thinking to yourself that MAYBE you got it wrong? No one is accusing you of making it up, we're just saying it was never there. Then you started to reply as if you're been trolled, but you aren't, you're been told a FACT.

The information wasn't trolling information. It was the attitude and presentation of the posts that makes them trolling posts.

Whether it is fact or not is entirely a matter of opinion at this point because NO ONE has produced proof one way or the other. Luckily I am trying to convince no one of anything so I have no need to produce proof.

But I will scold scoffing trolls for being scoffing trolls. That's what I have been doing, and what I will continue to do.

I will also respond logically and reasonably to anyone who attempts to post in that fashion.
  • Options
    What's utter nonsense is saying that I tried to insist that other people agree with me. That's your misinterpretation of my words. I have NEVER tried to make anyone agree with me. The only thing I have INSISTED on is that I saw it.

Laughing here. Go back and read what I wrote. I didn't misinterpret squat.
    Now I know why your memory can't be trusted: because your eyes cannot be trusted.

You did misinterpret my words. I did read what you wrote. You must have stopped reading after that paragraph because you obviously didn't get what I was saying. It isn't the other way around.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »

Blah blah blah.

I am a troll.

Blah blah blah.

Yep, makes sense.
  • ColonelTravis
    365 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You did misinterpret my words. I did read what you wrote.

You looked at them and saw (like a Sith tag) something that was not there. You're really good at that sort of thing. Please tell me how "You've been insisting for two days that Kylo Ren was a Sith" = "What's utter nonsense is saying that I tried to insist that other people agree with me."

• Options
    Hey you can assume what you want. Your opinion doesn't matter only solid proof that I misremembered. My memory is perfect.

Ergo you are the troll.

Continuing to troll my posts doesn't actually turn my posts into troll posts.

Maybe you need to look up the definition of a troll too.

Or did you want me to do it for you? Because I won't. I've already established that I don't cater to trolls.

• Options

Ergo you are the troll.

Continuing to troll my posts doesn't actually turn my posts into troll posts.

Maybe you need to look up the definition of a troll too.

Or did you want me to do it for you? Because I won't. I've already established that I don't cater to trolls.

Why do you keep attacking me? I'm not trying to convince you about Rey. I know what i saw and NO ONE has provided proof otherwise. You are just assuming my intentions.
  • Options
    You did misinterpret my words. I did read what you wrote.

You looked at them and saw (like a Sith tag) something that was not there. You're really good at that sort of thing. Please tell me how "You've been insisting for two days that Kylo Ren was a Sith" = "What's utter nonsense is saying that I tried to insist that other people agree with me."

Do you think I only read the first sentence? That was addressing the whole paragraph. I paraphrased your entire paragraph into one sentence.

If I had been INSISTING that Kylo Ren had the Sith tag, I would have been INSISTING that other people agree with me.

However I have been INSISTING that I saw the Sith tag on him, nothing else. Saying I am making a charge means that I am contradicting others. Your whole statement was predicated on the fact that I am insisting others take my word.

If that wasn't the case, the burden of proof wouldn't apply to me at all.

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    **** drunk post
    Post edited by Olga on