Replies

• Waez
    286 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Pxwer wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170501-21150401.png

I noticed grevious is on the new loading screen... maybe his rework will be soon?

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. They just chose some iconic characters from each era.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Pxwer wrote: »
    Screenshot_20170501-21150401.png

I noticed grevious is on the new loading screen... maybe his rework will be soon?

I think it might be that Grevious is going to fight Yoda, all the others match up with their respective enemy (ex: Luke vs Vader, QGJ vs Maul, Rey vs Kylo). It would make more sense if General Kenobi was there instead of Yoda in my opinion
  • Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    Options
    the top end of mauls lightsaber is very short !
  • tuli
    83 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen Jynn and Krennic in Light and Dark Side Cantina Battles' images
    I believe they weren't there before.
  • Vatano
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Another tweak: Lightsabers make a noise as they activate on the character screen
  • Options
    The new titlescreen now shows General Grievous around characters, that are all very viable, ergo rework incoming? Lol
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    They also changed the way Protection displays in ship battles. it's like they went from massive protection to 4 or 5 segments. really odd looking
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    Update out for hours and still no notes... typical.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

The update is not out for iOS. I just checked.
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    KyloRey wrote: »

But it *is* out for Android. All kinds of changes people are just kind of finding on their own, and no idea if that's all there is.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

But it *is* out for Android. All kinds of changes people are just kind of finding on their own, and no idea if that's all there is.

It's probably just pre update stuff. Not everhing new is turned on yet so there will be full notes when it is ready on both platforms I would imagine.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options

Why all the hate, just because you have to wait a couple of hours for a few lines of text? I promise, you will be underwhelmed...
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ok since receiving the download, I cannot battle on the AAT raid. Screen just sits in a loading screen. Worked fine prior to update. Can anyone else try?

Everything works fine, hit the battle button, choose the squad. Then when you go to launch the battle it locks up in a load Screen.
  • Options
    I'm sure this update is nothing more than the changes y'all noticed and likely the previously updates to the Empire Troopers. Can anyone confirm that their abilities are now updated on said update?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I'm sure this update is nothing more than the changes y'all noticed and likely the previously updates to the Empire Troopers. Can anyone confirm that their abilities are now updated on said update?

They are not.
  • Options
    Wait, that person in the foreground on the right is supposed to be Luke?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    According to Google Play, the update came out on April 25th.

Updated mine. No trooper changes yet.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    Ok since receiving the download, I cannot battle on the AAT raid. Screen just sits in a loading screen. Worked fine prior to update. Can anyone else try?

Everything works fine, hit the battle button, choose the squad. Then when you go to launch the battle it locks up in a load Screen.

Have no AAT attempts left. It loaded into the Rancor just fine for me if that matters.

• Gazza1988
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Ally list guild icon broken. Go to your ally screen and then manage. They all have the same guild icon. As you scroll the list the icon changes to a different one. Very distracting.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Gazza1988 wrote: »
    Ally list guild icon broken. Go to your ally screen and then manage. They all have the same guild icon. As you scroll the list the icon changes to a different one. Very distracting.
    That''s an intermittent bug that was already present.

• Gazza1988
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Gazza1988 wrote: »
    That''s an intermittent bug that was already present.

Oh ok. Didn't realise, not often I go there.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    MayAddy622 wrote: »

Have no AAT attempts left. It loaded into the Rancor just fine for me if that matters.

My guild does not have a rancor available until payout so i can't check that, but AAT definately is not working.

Anyone have any refreshes?
  • Options
    Umm, I'm playing on Android and I don't see this update...
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options
    I dont have an update. Odd...
  • putz1337
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I had 1 Fleet Arena attack left before the update. Now, I have 0 attacks left after the installing the update.
  • Options
    Umm, I'm playing on Android and I don't see this update...

Same. My last store update was the QoL on Feb. 27th.
    It'll roll around. Just takes time.
  • Options
    I did the update and now ships look like they have less health and protection. Can anyone confirm?
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    I did the update and now ships look like they have less health and protection. Can anyone confirm?

Yup
    They have less protection.
  • Options
    I was able to update on both my phone(android) and my tablet.
  • Options
    Wait, that person in the foreground on the right is supposed to be Luke?

Lol, it looks like Han Solo holding Luke's lightsaber in skintight leather.
This discussion has been closed.