Assault battles Endo

Replies

• Riece
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I 3* all battles. I used HK (L), ig 86, ig 88, palpatine, and R2.

Critical hits and turn meter are your friends.

Edit: R2 and Palpatine are maxed, but I don't think gear will make a difference in Tier 1 or 2. Unless you're getting 1 shotted
    Loppie wrote: »
    Is this event supposed to be a joke? Vader (7* 80 g9), Palpatine (7* 80 g10), TFP (6* 78 g8), Magma Trooper (6* 78 g8), Tarkin (6* 75 g8), can't get past tier 1 encounter 3.... Who is supposed to be able to complete this event? The elite 1% maxed players only???? This is the dumbest event I've seen yet. I'd love to know who beat tier 1 and what line up you used.

I agree why make it impossible for nearly all only a few can beat this s...
  • Options
    With a Veers led Imperial trooper squad (Storm, Snow, Magma, Death) it was a breeze.
  • Riece
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Gon_Killua wrote: »
    With a Veers led Imperial trooper squad (Storm, Snow, Magma, Death) it was a breeze.

Yea but not all have them up to date lost time i dit first 3* and second whit 1 star now i get murderd ad round 4
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    How strong are those ewoks!... Has anyone found it a bit harder to beat this time around?... Last time I two started the event and my lineup weren't all that great now I can't even finish half way through tier one!
    Anyone has a good strategy?
    My line up:
    EP(L) G10
    DV G9
    RG G8
    SnowT G8
    Grand Moff G8
    All level 85.
    I know you're supposed to get rid of the ones that have a green skull buff on them.

What does everyone think.
  • Options
    Thinking the same thing. Was able to clear t1 last time, now I'm struggling to get through halfway. Those healers keep rezzing nonstop. I haven't really worked on my empire/droids specifically much since the last event, but they are generally better so it seems that the difficulty was pumped up.
  • Dabears
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Last time I 3* tiers 1 and 2 and now can't clear tier 1
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options
    OnJouney wrote: »
    stavrik wrote: »
    I like how people with max toons say it was easy. It should be. For me its surprise that guys with g8 beating this event. Even bonus.
    I don't need to pass bonus and T2 but teir 1 not to pass it is ridiculous.
    Teir 1 say g8 but I can't beat with G9.

Tried it with snowtrooper and EP lead?

I tried EP lead and Vader lead. Nothing help me. Put speed mods still ewoks beat me in speed. Snowtrooper is low gear.
    I see many can't finish and have better geard toons.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    I like how people with max toons say it was easy. It should be. For me its surprise that guys with g8 beating this event. Even bonus.

I tried EP lead and Vader lead. Nothing help me. Put speed mods still ewoks beat me in speed. Snowtrooper is low gear.

I put some speed mods on them. My snowtrooper is gear 8. Got none gear 11 empire chars. I did 3 star the bonus tier though.
  • Galoopa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    My toons have improved from the last time, yet are getting destroyed in this event when before they could complete it. At the very least they need to update the description, level 75 gear 8 my buttocks.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    I hear from guildies it's harder this time. For me it was easier because I worked on my empire and R2. Tarkin rework made him usable as well.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Options

I put some speed mods on them. My snowtrooper is gear 8. Got none gear 11 empire chars. I did 3 star the bonus tier though.

I don't know. Some guys with g10 can't pass teir 1. Looks like speed and AOE is helping with reworked event.
    No need for teir 2 or bonus but not be able to finish teir 1 it ridiculous. My chars are G9 and g8. I put tarkin lead to give more speed still ewoks destroy me.
  • Options
    I found this event super frustrating. I tried tier 2 for about 30 minutes before trying tier 1, and even then it took me some time.
    A little later I went back to tier 2 and tried Tarkin lead and actually beat it. The Ewok Scouts hit like a truck, taking out a full health toon... Crazy.
  • Options
    Passed tier 1 and 2 last time, better toons no dice this time. 15 plus attempts and the RNG hates me and im annihilated in teir 1 losing toons before i even get to stage 8. This is a bit of a joke. It shouldnt be this difficult to pass tier 1 and 2
  • OrphanCrippler
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone is completing this. Even on tier 1, I'm losing 2-3 characters right off the bat in the 8th round. I know what everyone has been saying but I still think one-shotting 2 of my gear 11 characters before I ever have a chance to attack shouldn't be possible.

Edit: Got to the last level of the last tier with Palp lead, just an elder and chirp left, elder dies, all the others rez, and one shot my entire team. Good. Thanks Developers, thanks for the kick in the nuts.
  • _JB_
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Much harder. Last time I 3 stared tier 2. This time my squad is much stronger and I can't eve get past tier 1. :neutral:
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone is completing this. Even on tier 1, I'm losing 2-3 characters right off the bat in the 8th round. I know what everyone has been saying but I still think one-shotting 2 of my gear 11 characters before I ever have a chance to attack shouldn't be possible.

You could try to bank some turnmeter. For example round 7 only one surviver and you can kill him with one hit, but your characters are low on turnmeter, just use the event ability so you can go before they will in round 8
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Way more difficult.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    lol the empire actually got buffed and it still much harder. requires really strong team to finish bonus tier, i couldnt do it. did T2 after swapping some mods, exactly with your team, with bit higher gear
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I could not do the bonus tier last time. This time I was able to without difficulty. Tier 1 did seem a bit harder than tier 2. I never used the event special ability thing.

The team I used...
    5P3sA5o.png
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    AceCV wrote: »
    Seems easier if you use a mix empire/droids teams (HK (L), IG86, IG88, Vader, RG was the setup I use to finish all the tiers)

Agreed 3* all 3 tiers. hk (L ) 88 86 b2 gg all g11 except gg (10) made short work of those teddy bears.
  • Options
    Bonus was rather easy with droids. Aoe does most of the work, and a high speed R2 can stun the elders to prevent rez.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    G11 EP lead, G11 TFP, G11 DV, G10 RG, G10 B2 made short work out of them fur balls.

Stage 8/8 on the bonus tier caught me off guard, took a couple tries to clear.
  • Options
    I found Tier 1 to be almost equal in difficulty to the bonus tier. I did the bonus tier first, then tier 1 with the same team and finished both with almost an equivalent amount of health and protection remaining.

I can see how tier 1 would be incredibly difficult for someone without at least a few decently developed characters. Teebos health on phase 3 of tier 1 is stacked.
  • Options
    It's a z event, lets top team blow thru it and complain it's too easy, rewards stink, etc.. Not completeing it shows you have better things to do today.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to beat t1 no problem. T2 on the other hand was strange. I was noticing the scouts without the deadly buff were hitting just as hard as the ones with the buff. Crits from them were 16-20k. Either way, I still beat t2 just took a few tries.
  • WildMango
    151 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Pretty easy with droids. Didn't realize there was a difference in difficulty until I opened this thread.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't get the difficulty... Are you trying to auto?
  • Alpine_Canuck
    120 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Any idea what happened to the Assault Battle? I was able to 3* both level one and two the last time it came out and I can't even clear the first level now. My toons are all better, couple zetas, all lv 85 mods etc. EE is reviving every turn now. Is this a repeat of the Yoda changes from 6 months ago. The description for level one says LV75+, GL8+...not even close.
  • Cowan
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Why could I complete the 1st two tiers of forest moon, my empire squad is now stronger with all players 7* lvl85 gear lvl 11, now I can't get past battle 4 of the easiest tier????? Also I haven't been able to win a galactic war for several months??? The game update has made it impossible for me win anything even though I have over 30 toons at lvl 85 & 7*.... what is the point in trying when EA make it impossible to win when you have a max team. Does anyone else have the same issues?
This discussion has been closed.