Replies

• CorranHornR09
    114 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    50/50 now.
    Post edited by CorranHornR09 on
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Oobie and together with my three officers: Tabitha 'Mog' Raider, Slyfawkes1st and RNAi, we run a friendly guild called Brits Rebellion. Most of our members are from the UK, although we have several members from Germany. We generate approx 20k raid tickets per day, without any mandate, but are about to move to a minimum per player of 3,600 per week. If you're prepared to work as part of a team, friendly and active, then message me on discord at: three_fitty#0839

Guild name: Brits Rebellion

Time zone: GMT (UK)

Short version of rules:
    - Must speak English.
    - We operate a '0' dmg rule for the heroic rancor raid in the first 24hrs.
    - We ask that members generate a minimum of 3,600 tickets per week, which is achievable as a f2p.

Third party chat:
    We run discord for chat

Raids:
    We currently run the heroic rancor Sunday and Wednesday at 8pm (GMT), which finishes inside the hour. We run NAAT twice a week, currently this takes the guild 3 days to complete and this is improving rapidly. Our aim is to run a HAAT test when we get to a day for NAAT, **** and then work on teams for a second attempt.
  • Chaac_Maul
    166 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Edit
    Post edited by Chaac_Maul on
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild and we are recruiting new members. We raid multiple times a week and can take out heroic Rancor within 30 minutes. We have a 24h no dmg rule, then FFA. We can beat Normal Tank within 10 hours and the goal is Heroic Tank.

We are looking for active players 80+ level, and you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

We are also a very kind and helpful guild and we want to improve ourselves so we can defeat the heroic tank raid as soon as possible.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Guild Name: Freccie violente di Endor
    Server: Europe/Italy
    Members: 31/50
    Raid Ticket Per Day: 15000~
    Current Raid Farm: The Pit Heroic, AAT Normal

Siamo una gilda neonata, composta da buoni giocatori e ottime persone, cerchiamo player vogliosi di scalare le classifiche, 20 personaggi 7stelle ci sembrano un ottimo biglietto da visita per chiunque voglia provare a collaborare con noi :). Se avete voglia di crescere assieme a noi e divertirvi , contattate il seguente link(https://t.me/frecce_di_endor) su telegram indispensabile per tutte le strategie che useremo , vi aspettiamo.

We are a newborn guild, made up of good players and good people, looking for players who want to climb the charts, 20 characters 7 stars seem to be a great business card for anyone who wants to try and collaborate with us :). If you want to grow with us and have fun, contact the following link(https://t.me/frecce_di_endor) on telegram, essential for all the strategies we will use, we look forward to you.
  • Options
    Guild Name: Galaxies Guardians

Time Zone: EST

Rules: Heroic Pit is zero damage for 24 hours. Follow guild chat. Be active - while we prefer you put in 600 coins every day, we are a group of adults who understand life gets in the way and you will not be kicked for missing some days.

Chat Apps: None. I don't want you to have to check a third-party app to know what's going on. We are pretty active in guild chat and anything you need to know will be posted there.

Raids: Start at 7:30 pm EST.
    Heroic Pit is on farm. Finish in less than 30 minutes
    Last HAAT we got below 50% in phase 4.

We have THREE open spots for people who are looking for a fun, laid-back, guild on the verge of completing HAAT. We are looking for anyone who has some HAAT ready squads with preference being for phase 3 squads. Send me a PM with a link to your swgoh.gg profile if you're interested!
  • Options

Rules: Heroic Pit is zero damage for 24 hours. Follow guild chat. Be active - while we prefer you put in 600 coins every day, we are a group of adults who understand life gets in the way and you will not be kicked for missing some days.

Chat Apps: None. I don't want you to have to check a third-party app to know what's going on. We are pretty active in guild chat and anything you need to know will be posted there.

We have THREE open spots for people who are looking for a fun, laid-back, guild on the verge of completing HAAT. We are looking for anyone who has some HAAT ready squads with preference being for phase 3 squads. Send me a PM with a link to your swgoh.gg profile if you're interested!
  • Options
    No Refuge is waiting for you!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who are getting HAAT ready. Have at least one 7* toon, and is working on HAAT teams, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help us knock down the AAT tank. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • Options
    **Guildy McGuildstein** seeks new players to join our training guild.

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking dedicated new players to fill our training guild. We'll help you progress quickly and provide HAAT guilds to grow into when you're ready.

**Minimun requirements:**

* a pulse
    * the desire to have fun
    * Line or Discord

**(Bonus points for players of any level with a high arena rank)**

Contact LineID: crackmoney or CrackMoney#7170
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Echoes of Moraband is now recruiting active players of all levels. We are a newly formed guild composed of long time friends and active and experienced players.

Primary timezones are PST through AST. Many of us are Canadian players, though some are also US based.

Guild activity reset time is 2:30pm pacific time.

We currently raid heroic pit. 24 hr wait time followed by FFA is in effect. Raid time starts at 8pm pacific time.

We currently raid normal aat. Completion time is approximately 3 days. Normal aat is FFA at all times.

Current member list is 22/50, most players between level 80-85.

We use discord as our out of game chat along with in game chat throughout the day.

If you're looking for a friendly and casual to serious guild with some long time players and people willing to help you along your journey, then you've come to the right place. We have no specific requirements other than that you speak english, are able to read chats (and hopefully reply, but this is not mandatory), and that you're active and can contribute tickets on a daily basis.

If interested, please pm me here. My ally code is 642-459-425 if you're like to add me for an invite.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Dom
    642-459-425
  • Omin
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild is recruiting! Need at all levels.
    Guild name: Order of Lords
    Time zone: PST
    Raiding pit level 6-7
    Tank normal
    Only rule is be active and have fun!

Omin
    333-119-342
  • Trayvis
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Dirty Den is looking for 5 active members. We currently have a nice core of active with some stragglers. We are mostly est but have a few night owl members who are on very late.
    The only rule we have is if you are inactive for 20 days without notifying the guild you will be removed.
    We are very causal and friendly towards lower levels.
    Currently we rotate between tier 4 and heroic rancor raids. We also are able to beat the normal tank raid though this takes us a week or two to do.
    A few of us use KIK to chat. My kik ID is Trayvis2112
    please message me if you are interested in joining.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11557/dirty-den/
  • Options
    Do you want easy T6 raid rewards and are willing to contribute 600 raid energy/raid tickets per day? Last Ewok Standing is a new guild formed by the top raid damagers from our prior guild when the guild leader quit the game and abandoned the guild. In our new guild of refugees, we clear both T6 Rancor and T6 AAT easily and are working towards clearing Heroic Rancor.

What we need, however, are tickets! You bring the daily energy and at least 1 6-star character to get the T6 raid loot, we provide:
    -the firepower to bring you a steady stream of T6 raid gear drops
    -gear request fulfillment for mid-tier gear from our level 85 players
    -squad, character, fleet, or mod advice from knowledgeable and friendly high level players

If you're already an experienced max level player with one or more good raid teams and want to join our core team, even better! We are a few good raid teams away from heroic rancor clears.

We are an EDT guild (UTC-4), with no strict requirements beyond contributing raid tickets and being nice to one another. If you're interested, send an ally invite to me (Zalvinar) at player ID 286-747-567
  • Options
    BB808 has immediate openings for 2 individuals, (or possibly more for a small group of active members), that want to move directly to HAAT farming within a very short time.

Our last attempt we got to 14.7% left in phase 4 before we timed out. So it won't take much to push us past the finish line. With your help maybe right away depending on your rosters. Phase 2 and 3 teams are a plus. Especially Resistance, Chirpatine and Clones.

Discord app is mandatory for admission, but we're pretty chill otherwise. Not completely casual though we have a focus on progression and raid completion and you should too.

Any questions or concerns are welcome. Message me and we'll talk about it.

Shade Thanewulf, 783-351-677
    Discord handle, Shade#2913
  • Options
    Greeting Heroes (and those who like to become one)

I would like to invite everyone who is looking for a friendly guild to join us!

Our Guild is called: HK Terminate

Our members operate from around the globe. Our BigBoss is from North America while myself and a couple of friends are from Europe.

We just started doing 7'er Raids and could use any helping Hand.
    In return you will be part of a friendly and helpful community with plenty of GoH experience and a lot of gear to trade ;)

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to add me to your friend list and I'll send you an invite!
    My Code: 218-785-512
    you can also find me on: https://swgoh.gg/u/starworf/

Cheers & See you out there!
  • LornHarkon
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Want to have actual fun playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes?

Join Mistborn!

We have fun, chat a lot and you won't be able to avoid earning a nickname!

We currently run 2-3 Rancor per week and are finishing AAT in 2 days (2-3 times per week).
    Main guild goal is to build and gear HAAT teams to finish HAAT.
    Currently at 41/50 members due to some rules-breakers getting the boot

If you want to have a great time playing with a super fun group of dudes and girls that stay engaged and have great synergy, join up!
    PAY ATTENTION TO RAID/GUILD RULES!
    - Do not tag Rancor for more than 50k in the first 24hrs.
    - After 1st 24hrs, Rancor is FFA
    - AAT is FFA instantly.
    - Must join Discord because not everyone can use In-Game Chat (EA Age Restrictions)
    - Be willing to debate if The Clone Wars or SW: Rebels is a better show ;)

My Game Tag is Lorn Harkon and my ally code is 666-273-673
    Find me on Discord at LornHarkon or on our Guild Chat: suBthYC
    Post edited by LornHarkon on
  • RedViper
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We are now officially an HAAT guild! This post is closed.
    Post edited by RedViper on
  • Options
    TWD Saviors is making its march to HAAT, and we need players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal.

How many players do you need? 7-8

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status.

What are your rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more. Ticket average has reached 21k with our numbers.

How many times are we allowed to break this general rule? 5 consecutive days, or 20 accumulated times before booting. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and NAAT. We are taking steps towards HAAT.

What are the raid rules? Heroic Rancor has a 12 hour 0 damage rule start of launches. NAAT is ffa until we start beating it in less than a day, then we will move to a 0 damage rule. Participation in all raids is mandatory. Unexcused participation shows us you're not looking to work towards HAAT, or improve as a player. If you don't​ think you'll be able to deal damage towards the raid when 0 damage rule expires, just post 0 damage at least.

How many times are you allowed to break the raid rules? 3 unpardoned strikes will get you booted.

How long do raids last? Hpit has averaged 1-2 hours after the 0 damage rule and NAAT lasts 3-4 days.

When are raids launched? Hpit launches at 6:00 or 18:00 PDT. NAAT, whenever we get the tickets.

Do you guys use and enforce the downloading of a third party chat app? We use line but don't force members to get it. We have 2 line groups, one for guild uses and the other encompassing the alliance as a whole. Most important discussions happen on line. I will ask members to get Line before we attempt HAAT.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power. If a player can help me fill the guild roster, bringing along 7 other people with their recruitment, I will grant him officer status and can negotiate for an additional officer position if they display the traits above.

How can I join? Contact me by posting below or reach me on line using my ID twd_negan. Private message me for any questions you need answered. Add me using ally code: 632-143-884
  • Options
    GALATIC THRONES IS IN NEED OF SERIOUS MEMBERS.

We are currently looking for anyone level 75 and above, who have at least one team of 7 star characters and are looking to build upon that. You must join our discord and play SWGOH daily, while also putting in effort to get 600 raid tickets, as well as leveling up if not already maxed level.

Guild Name: Galatic Thrones (Yes we know it is misspelled)

Time Zone: We are mostly based in US with some members in Australia. Raid reset is at 7pm EST.

Rancor Raid: We start 7 star Rancor raids at 7pm EST as soon as we have enough tickets. We also put out messages in our discord earlier in the day to prepare members if the raid will be that night.

Heroic Raid: Currently we are doing Normal Heroic Raid with full intentions to start on the HAAT asap.

Guild Rules: Our rules are simple and straightforward.
    1: Members must stay active. There is a 5 day-no activity kick unless a member informs an officer of a planned time of leave.
    2: Members must join our discord. Most of our information is pushed out through our discord. It is also an easier place to ask questions, pin messages, and share links with our members.
    3: Improve upon yourself. I know this may sound weird but we've had to kick people in the past for not wanting to advance any part of themselves. They didn't level up, they didn't farm new characters, they didn't participate in any raids. Here at Galatic Thrones, we want everyone to succeed. Our officers are high enough levels that they like seeing improvement throughout the guild.

Raid Rules: We currently have a 0 damage rule for the first 24 hours on the Rancor Raid. This is to ensure that if a member misses our 7pm free for all the next day, that they will at least earn some sort of rewards.

Guild Info: This guild started almost a year ago with just a couple of friends enjoying the game. We built up to 50/50 players and had everyone at least playing everyday. As we moved to advance the guild more, requirements came up that some didn't want to be apart of. Mainly Discord and HAAT raid. As members left and were kicked, our numbers dropped to the mid 30s/50. Now we are looking to rebuild with a more serious member base to continue to grow as a guild. We truly want every member to succeed and have fun with this game. We all work together as a team. Everybody eats in our guild.

Contacts: If you have any questions about the guild or about joining us please feel free to contact myself at any location, either this website, discord, etc. Add me on Discord @ quickfirepete #7710

Here is a link to my profile https://swgoh.gg/u/quick fire p/

Here is a link to our guild leader's profile https://swgoh.gg/u/throneofstones/

My Ally Code is 925-198-462

Thanks everyone,
    Quick Fire P
  • Options
    Are you wanting to join a Guild in the final stages of pushing towards Heroic?

Do you want to receive Support, Experience and Gear from more senior players?

Our Guild has 46 members core range 70-80.

CST 10pm Raid Launch times but have mixed members from different time zones.

Monday & Thursday T6 Rancor Raid + NAAT Open always.

We require 300 tickets daily and 600 tickets at least 2x per week with more senior players expected to strive to 600 tickets when possible.

Most important of all... Have Fun!!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/16742/metalkings/

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZgquZ2z

Phoenixmale66 = 146-153-889 Leader
    SB1528 = 819-635-774 Officer
    SuckMySith = 345-596-553

rPGZMx8.jpg
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player lvl 80-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We are getting close to doing HAAT and are in need of players with strong p1 and p3 squads.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. Please get as close to your 600 daily tickets as possible. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mysterious Strangers is recruiting!
    • Heroic Rancor 3 times a week with 24 hour registration period
    • Normal AAT 2 times a week
    • Raid times are 19:00 GMT
    • We use Discord
    • 600 tickets a day is mandatory, although there is room for real life. You won't get kicked for missing it once
    • We are very friendly and like to talk alot. Mostly discussing about game tactics
    • We plan to do Haat, but are not strong enough yet
  • Options

We have THREE open spots for people who are looking for a fun, laid-back, guild on the verge of completing HAAT. We are looking for anyone who has some HAAT ready squads with preference being for phase 3 squads. Send me a PM with a link to your swgoh.gg profile and/or your ally code if you're interested!
  • Options
    Knights of HaShem: Currently 32/50 (Have been purging inactive players)

Hello everyone, We are currently looking for some active players (or a small guild to merge) to help our fast growing guild achieve even greater accomplishments.

About us:

Heroic Rancor Raid: 2 Times a week (more when we up our member count), adding 0 damage rules as soon as they're needed.

Normal Tank Raid: 2 days to defeat.

Heroic Tank Raid: Working towards this goal collectively, not yet begun testing of teams

Tier 6 Rancor Raid: No longer doing tier 6 as the benefits of Heroic are better for members at all levels

Based in Midwest, USA

We are a determined and friendly group, making strong progress but with a semi-relaxed attitude. No whales or dolphins, maybe a few goldfish.

We haven't yet instituted raid rules as it still takes several hours to defeat, but we will institute no damage rules soon to make sure everyone gets rewards.

We have players of all levels but have a strong core of 80-85 players and have begun running heroic Rancor, Perfect time to join if you want Han Solo!

Requirements:

Ideally looking for stronger players to join but we are currently open to anyone that meets the requirements bellow as long as they are active and willing to put in the work to improve themselves and the guild.

Activity is our number one requirement as producing raid tickets is the number one benefit members can provide. Members who go inactive for more than a couple of days without prior warning are removed for a new recruit.

No level requirements as long as you are active and working to improve, but at least one 7* character is recommended in order to receive Pit raid rewards

We use messaging app Slack for communication. Recommended but not required.

Leadership

Contact us:

Ally Code: 379-977-511

Join as and together we will rule the Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    Hi all,

We are Terrorsquad(36/50) and we're looking for approximately 14 new members , as we lost some members leaving for summer vacation.
    We are mostly in EST time zone, are working out of a Line account, and mostly just want daily active members to keep our momentum going.

We are doing Heroic Pit raid, and currently working towards HAAT.

When operating at full capacity our Heroic raid rules are 1 toon attack for 24 hours, and 1 hit per phase after 24 hours.

My ally code is 156-456-697 Cal Brynlan
    Send me a PM or ally request to join!
  • Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.
    Thanks ;)
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, fun, and talkative player. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85 and in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an optional Discord channel. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have some 7* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Telle
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Last Ewok Standing is now recruiting active players.

We can finish Tier 6 Rancor is 2 days and Normal Tank Takedown in 6. Not bad for a guild with only 17 members.

You don't have to be high level or a damage machine. It would be nice, for your sake, if you had a 6 star hero so you can at least get into the raid and get some gear. Even if you're doing 0 damage in a raid, that's fine. We're just looking for active members who get their 600 raid tickets a day.

We're friendly and our chat box is always moving. You got questions? Someone will always answer to the best of their ability. You need gear? We've got a team that actively donates when possible.

Come check us out. :smile:

Just add me as an ally and I'll toss you an invite - 313-619-937
  • cking
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Tired of your overly intense guild? Want to scale back and play SWGOH for fun like a game should be? Han Lives is recruiting! We are a casual, laid-back guild that is looking for some new members. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays (and when we build up too many tickets we throw in a bonus raid when possible). Prior to Rancor raids we currently open a 24 hr no damage time, and we are able to take down AAT in less then 12 hours. Although we are casual we are hoping to unlock General Kenobi and are close to an HAAT raid. Here is what we are looking for.
    The type of players we are looking for (but not requirements)
    1) Level 80+
    2) Active daily guild coin contribution of 600
    3) 20+ 7* characters
    4) Top 100 arena team
    5) Active in guild donations
    6) Available to raid at 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific) Wednesday and Sunday
    7) A team player
    8) Building an AAT and Heroic AAT roster
    We have a kik chat group but it is not required, and feel free to add me with my ally code: 954-199-478
    cking
  • Options
    FTB is proud to announce a brand new guild. FTB HeroicBootCamp. This guild is designed to help players develop heroic raid ing squads (both HAAT and HPIT). The guild is run by alternate accounts from members of our 11 HAAT guilds. Each player will have a mentor that will guide them in roster progression, mods, raid tactics, team composition, etc.

Once players have developed and their roster is ready they will bump up to one of our HAAT guilds.

This guild is designed for players that are committed to progressing. Because of this we ask that all players achieve 600 daily raid tickets, have a swgoh.gg profile, and be active on our discord server.

Currently we would like to start with a merge of a guild that is struggling to reach the HAAT level.

Contact me for any details or questions.

FTB currently has 17 guild with 11 being HAAT level. We have line based and discord based guilds. FTB has been in existence before the launch of guilds on SWGOH.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdaddy
    Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw
    Or
    Line ID: Shermmainium
    Discord ID: 10Cent#2635