Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Nasi
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kanzounisimiru 2 looking for players interested in fun without pressure.  Doing tier 4-6 rancor and normal tank raids.  English and Japanese speaking.  41 and growing.

My ally code is 986-181-535
    Guild leaders ally code is 749-747-626
  • Options
    Hi everyone! The Force Sentinels are recruiting active players of any level who want to enjoy the game without pressure but still play it well. We're doing Normal Tank Takedown and T6 of The Pit, working towards Heroic. There's no specific time zone or third party chat app - all we ask is that you stay active, have fun, and help each other out!

Reply here or send me an ally request if you're interested - my ally code is 227-363-299.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Tauntaun toe is looking for active players that are ready for T7 rancor. We are a laid back guild currently clearing T6 rancor in 2 days with 15 people. We have good people in our guild that help one another with gear and questions about team make up and strats. Rules are minimum. Looking to push the guild to the next level but not wanting to be hard nosed about it. Want to keep the game fun. Line chat is highly recommended. If you are interested we are set up for open enrollment currently, if you have more questions I have line chat my ID is joedirtafk
  • Options
    Guild name: Younglings Revenge

We are a nice mixture of improving rookies all the way to seasoned vets. We are looking to fill a few spots and all we require is to be active and willing to improve with the guild.

We run several heroic rancor a week with a 12 hour no hit window so everyone can join and get reward.
    Currently running a couple normal 6* tank raids a week with our goals to improve tank raid teams to heroic level.

We have officers that finish top 50 regular arena and up to rank 1 in fleet arena that can help answer any questions or give opinions.

Active Line community as well ( encouraged but not required to join ).

Find me in game
    226-253-767
    Or on Line ID Shermmainium
  • Tikei87
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Hallo Liebe Gamer,
    ich würde gerne unsere rein deutschsprachige Gilde „DLW - Deutschländerwürstchen“ vorstellen. Wir sind eine Gilde, bei der Spaß und gute Laune im Vordergrund steht. Dennoch streben wir die Akquise aktiver Member an, die wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert (Raids/Raid-Tickets/Spenden etc.) und uns helfen können, die Gilde weiterzuentwickeln. Wir suchen daher fähige Mitstreiter auf LVL 85, die uns mit ihrem Roster und ihrem Know-How Schritt für Schritt näher an den hAAT bringen sollen.

Wir sind wie folgt aufgestellt:
    Lvl 85: 31
    Lvl 80-84: 15
    Lvl 75-80: 2

Generell laufen unsere Raids wiefolgt ab:
    T7 Rancor:
    • Der Raid wird gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Für alle Spieler gilt: 0-Damage Registration vor Raidstart erlaubt
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 18:30
    • Wir brauchen für den Rancor ca. 15 Minuten
    nAAT:
    • Auch hier wird der Raid gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • • Für alle Spieler gilt: 0-Damage Registration vor Raidstart erlaubt
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 17:00.
    • Für den nAAT benötigen wir in der Regel 3-4h
    hAAT:
    • Wir erwarten von allen Gildenmitgliedern zielgerichtetes Charakter- & Item-Farmen, um in jeder Phase ein Team, welches 2-4% verursacht, zur Verfügung zu haben

Wir kommunizieren über den Line Messenger, dieser ist absolute Pflicht!
    Wir haben mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir haben drei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe Rancor 2) Raidgruppe AAT 3) Hauptgruppe
    Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation, zudem erwarten wir, dass man zumindest die Chatverläufe in den Pflicht-Gruppen liest und auf direkte Fragen antwortet.

Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir sind der Auffassung, dass selbst bei einer f2p Spielweise, mindestens 550 Tickets kein Problem sein sollten!

Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann schickt mir hier eine Nachricht: http://bit.ly/2nE6yF2
    Natürlich geht die Kontaktaufnahme auch über Line, hier meine Line-ID: tikei87
    Schreibt mir bitte in eurer Nachricht, dass ihr euch wegen SWGOH meldet und gebt mir kurz ein paar Eckdaten wie bspw. Eure 4 hAAT Teams durch!

Ich freue mich auf eure Texte 

LG
    Tikei
  • Stannis
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The Crusty Force Kin is recruiting for normal AAT raiding with the view of all pulling together to get to Heroic in a few months

Guild Name - The Crusty Force Kin

Timezone - ACST; UTC+09:30 guild reset (primarily FTP players)

Rules

- Have fun

- Min LVL60 (for now) - we help and encourage lower level members

- 500-600 energy each day

- Rancor raid T6 FFA (for now)

- TT raid T6 FFA (for now).

Ally code: 967-733-183

We use Discord to communicate and if you are interested please add me and we can discuss further. Stannis#2161 or contact our leader at Godrocca#4966.

If you are interested in joining please drop me a message on here or Discord. Thanks
  • DeeOhGee
    118 posts Member
    Options
    VaderChamber is looking for some new members.

We run Heroic Rancor 2-3 times a week. We enforce a strict one toon rule in the first 24hrs of the raid. We open the raid for free for all at 10pm Est

We are a pretty laid back group. Our only other rule is a 5 day inactivity rule. No energy requirements. We are very active in the guild chat and we also have a FB group and chat as well.

We run Normal Tank twice a week, with no restrictions. We are getting close to running HAAT. we just need a few strong members to get us over the top.

Ally Code is 297-413-784

Or send me a message here. I also have LINE chat (Reyman14) Please let me know if you are interested.

Dee Oh Gee

• Diddybvy
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We're Fun Squad! We're fun, friendly, cooperative and like to exchange ideas and strategies. We want to grow stronger together and enjoy our game! Most of us are level 85 but we welcome all players even at lower level. As long as you have 1 7* character to participate in the raid you can join us today!

Heroic rancor rules: 24h/0 damage,then 1 attack each, start time: 19:00 UTC
    Normal tank: ffa
    Guild activities reset: 17:30 UTC

We also use line app to communicate outside the game but it's not mandatory.
    We only ask you contribute 600 energy so we can raid as often as we can and progress faster.

If you're an individual player or a small group of friends, PM me.
    Thanks ;)
  • Options
    40e8be7.jpg

Guild name: The Sons of Dathomir

Site: www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

Requirements:
    * level 80-85
    * install and use Line chat application
    Line it's a chat application for iOS and Android.
    No chat requirements (no need to chat everyday if you don't have time).

* Language: English
    * We are very active
    * We have 48 members
    * We love the game and Star Wars universe
    * We always try to be better and to learn
    * We are competitive.
    For chat and guides collection we use the application Line.
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time, GMT +7, UTC-5, PST +2

Rules:
    * Rancor Raid Tier7: o (zero) damage for 24 hours and then free for all
    * Tank Takedown raid Tier 6 : free for all
    * Guild activities: 600 tickets / day

Contact
    * To join add my Ally code in game: 826557384

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here at @maullittleson
  • Options
    -order of the bastila secura

-Wide range. Raids start at guild currency payout.

-24 hour hold on Rancor raid damage so everyone can get on the board. At guild currency pay out the day after raid starts, it's a free for all. 600 daily raid tickets required.

-Encourage use of Discord, but not required. We can provide Discord link when you join.

-Heroic Rancor

Looking for 12 players, probably more. We have no level cap, so this is a great opportunity for even low level players to start getting Han Solo shards and high level raid gear. Our guild members range from F2P to dolphins and whales. We have a very active chat and are more than happy to give advice on roster construction. If you have any questions please ask!
  • Options
    DTX

Are you on the verge of being ready for hAAT and looking for a guild? Finding it hard to join an hAAT guild because your missing 1-2 characters…

Finish making your way to hAAT with us.

We have a couple of spots open right now for the right players and once we are full again will be running hAAT.

We are part of a much larger community which means we have access to some major whales (you’ve probably seen their YouTube videos) that are standing by to help get us over the last hump.

If you are interested, contact me on Discord. Deathfly#6691
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 2 players lvl 80-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We are getting close to doing HAAT and are in need of players with strong p1 and p3 squads.

We need 2 active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Taznik
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Looking to invite anywhere from 6-15 mid to high level players to begin HAAT.

Our guild has a wide range of players, with our top member having 30 G11 characters and our bottom having 0. We are looking to elevate ourselves to HAAT status.

We would like players HAAT ready or close to ready. Activity and personality are most important. We have created a laid back, drama free environment and would like to keep it that way.

Guild reset is at 6:30 CST.
    We launch Heroic Rancor as energy is available at the guild reset with 24 hour 0 damage.
    NAAT is currently launched at game reset (midnight CST), although most don't attack until later into the day.

We require the Discord app and a swgoh.gg profile to apply.

If you have a group or are an individual interested in joining, please PM me here or message me on Discord: Taz#6494
  • Options
    Guild Name: Galaxies Guardians

Time Zone: EST

Rules: Heroic Pit is zero damage for 24 hours. Follow guild chat. Be active - while we prefer you put in 600 coins every day, we are a group of adults who understand life gets in the way and you will not be kicked for missing some days.

Chat Apps: None. I don't want you to have to check a third-party app to know what's going on. We are pretty active in guild chat and anything you need to know will be posted there.

Raids: Start at 7:30 pm EST.
    Heroic Pit is on farm. Finish in less than 30 minutes
    Last HAAT we got below 50% in phase 4.

We have TWO open spots for people who are looking for a fun, laid-back, mostly F2P guild on the verge of completed HAAT. Send me a PM with a link to your swgoh.gg profile if you're interested!

• Options
    Guild name: I'm Nice Men
    Send Ally invite to: 141-487-357

Raids:
    -Sun, Mon and Wed: Tank (normal with monthly attempt at HAAT)
    -Sun, Tue and Thurs: Hard Pit
    - Raid times are Sun at 2pm EST and weekdays at 7:30 PM EST
    - guild reset time 7:30 PM EST

Guild generally free to play with a solid group that has been active since beginning. Looking for 7 new members with 24+ seven star characters and 1 zeta character. Not requirement but looking for those playing game a while and want to work on squads geared for HAAT. Cleared phase 1 and phase 2 of HAAT with 40 members. We use line app and chat in game. Check chat before raiding, coordinate on HAAT and participate regularly. Vacations and life understandable. Just let us know when things are going on in life.
  • Options
    The Corellian Refugees are working through our current normal tank raid, and will be starting our next one right away! Perfect time to join our guild, as we're growing with dedicated players all moving up together. Just takes one 6* toon to get in on the loot!

We're from all points of the earth and player levels from 45 to 85. Welcoming other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels. I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange, and always take last place in pit raids. Goal is to get every guild member leveled/geared up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids by 8:00 PM. Raid tiers and rules are set to the level of the guild members at the time. Currently AAT is normal & FFA, & Rancor is T5 with 24 hour rule. T6 Rancor is not far away.

Optional offline chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
  • Olah_Skychase
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hello. I am an Officer in the Army of Ren. AoR currently has 46/50, and are seeking a few more active raiders, level 80, to top us off.

We are doing T6 Pit 3-4X per week and doing nATT. We are anticipating our first hPit attempt this Sunday. Our guild reset time is 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT. About 2/3 of the guild is level 80 and above and our members are very active and enthusiastic to raid, raid, raid. The ones who don’t will not be around long. Participation in raids is not optional. If you are active, can meet the 500 raid tickets/day requirements consistently, and participate in raids, we would love to have you.

We are a semi-casual and friendly guild looking for active players to help us hit dailies and contribute in raid damage. There is a 500/ day requirement for raid tickets, and we ask that you be mindful of the daily guild activities, the need for raid tickets to continue raids, and to do your best to contribute. Members are required to participate in all active raids. Our members are pretty generous with gear exchange and we ask the same of new members.

A Discord channel is available and highly encouraged and may become mandatory soon, however; frequent checking of in-app chat for notifications and announcements is required.

Please message me if you are interested (and I hope you are) or send me an ally request at 759-672-628, game name, Darth Traya.

Thanks!
    Post edited by Olah_Skychase on
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 4 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members 70+ who have several 6* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in tank raids and tier 6 rancor raids with full squads. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 20 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, and send screenshots of the game. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account).

We have been knocking out tier 6 rancors every 2-3 days. We have members from all over the world so we alternate raid times to make it convenient for everyone to hit different phases in the raid.
    If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • moicano
    25 posts Member
    Options
    [Sorry, but I would recruit italian players, so I write in italian and not in english ;-)

ELITE CARTEL RECLUTA

ciao a tutti!

siamo un gruppo di amici, socievoli e collaborativi, e cerchiamo giocatori attivi. Siamo una gilda attiva, con cui scambiare informazioni, tattiche di gioco e conversare, insomma per divertirsi insieme!

In questo momento siamo quasi tutti liv 85, e stiamo lanciando raid rancor 7* 3 volte a settimana (24 ore a danno 0 e limiti sui danni, con praticamente tutti che ricevono i premi), e il carro 6* 2 volte a settimana (attacchi liberi, durata meno di 10 ore).

Abbiamo 2 chat su Telegram (che è anonimo, basta scambiarsi un nickname, il mio è moycano), una in italiano e una in inglese per i giocatori stranieri, entrambe molto attive e socievoli.

requisiti:
    livello 80+,
    attivo (500+ di tagliandi incursione giornalieri),
    donazione dell'equipaggiamento in surplus,
    presenza su telegram
    rispettare le regole

Contattaci su telegram o line (moycano o cormia), o aggiungimi come alleato 627 363 491.

A presto!
  • Options
    Hi there, We are Squadron of rogues.

We are looking for 4/5 players to help us get over the line with HAAT. We did one last week and got half way through p3, with enough rebel teams to complete p4, we are so close!

So we are looking for players that can contribute their 2%(or more) in p2/3.

We do 3 T7 pit raids a week with a 18.00 BST start time. There's a 24hr 0 lock period and then it's a ffa.

Guild reset time is 18.30 BST, we are a mix of Europeans and Americans and use line to communicate. If it sounds good to you look me up ( line id parkingfine, ally code 237-862-764 or pm or vertigo (line id vert37, ally code 162-795-638)

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • YHW
    2 posts Member
    Options

Guild: Hands of the Empire

New Guild seeking players. We have The Pit heroic raid experience and working toward getting back to that level.

Time Zone :PST US

Rules:Rules - Rancor Heroic raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA. AAT raid is FFA. The Pit T6 and under FFA. 600 daily raid tickets REQUIRED.

third party chat: Discord

RAIDS: The Pit T6/AAT T6

YHW Ally code: 321-744-888

• Zeritul
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys recently went through a reform and are looming for more to join up.

-Guild name Holotable Hooligans

-Guild reset is 730pm MST

-Not much for rules still just a fun guild but would like to see daily activities and raid tickets done for the day. If for some reason u will be gone for a bit just let us know.

-We have a discord server but not required to join right now.

- We do 6☆ pit and sat clearing pit in 2-3 days but with some downtime due to lack of members.

If interested send me a msg thanks.
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 2 players lvl 80-85. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 27k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We are getting close to doing HAAT and are in need of players with strong p1 and p3 squads.

We need 2 active members. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. Please get as close to your 600 daily tickets as possible. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

If you would like to see our guild activity, download LINE and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.

https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Darkstar Heroes (45/50) is looking for active players that are looking for a T5 Rancor (will be starting T6 very soon) and NAAT guild.

We are a casual guild so no requirement on daily tickets produced but most of our players are very active and we produce around 17k raid tickets a day so we raid very often. Lvls range from 40-80s. We are a perfect guild for someone wanting to level up and gear up and learn more about the game.

We have a LINE chat group that is suggested but not mandatory. If you're interested please send me a message here or on LINE username is missekay. Or add me as an ally 397-399-911

We are also part of a bigger alliance that has guilds that run lower level raids as well as higher level raids, so if you are looking for something else I'll be able to help you with that as well.

Thanks for reading and happy gaming :)
    Post edited by Missekay on
  • JoktanEllasar
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hello, I'm Joktan, guild leader of Try Force.
    We are a casual guild looking for 6 daily players at level 75 or over who want to work toward Heroic tier raids.
    Anyone who is interested, feel free to PM me, or ally request me and apply directly. My ally code is 676-637-544
    Daily rules: We try to keep a casual environment, so we don't have much as far as daily rules go. We just ask that guild members are respectful of others, and that they are active. Any player inactive for 14 days or more will be removed to make room for active players.
    Raid rules: We are currently running a Pit raid rotation of 4,6,5,6,rinse,repeat. We are really close to running our first Heroic raid! We will likely be eliminating the Tier 4 at some point, but we still have enough qualified participants to make it worth it.
    Tier 4 Raid: We ask that anyone Player Level 80 or over to hold back so our little guys can get the drops they need and so they can work on their raid strategies.
    Tier 5 Raid: Anyone player level 85 should hold back for the same reasons as above.
    We are currently completing the AAT raid every 2-4 days depending on participation.
    Thanks for your interest!
    Joktan Ellasar
    Post edited by JoktanEllasar on
    Joktan, leader of Try Force!
  • Options
    Sent By Ravens is looking for members to replace inactives. We're currently at 49/50 members. We are an Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone based guild. We run T7 Rancor raids and Normal tank (NAAT). We're a great team and easy to get along with. If you're a smaller Guild with only a few people, merge here and let's grow stronger together! Join us!

Add me as an ally for invite. My ally code is 283 958 384, or:
    Send me a PM, or:
    Search for me on LINE. my line ID is PrideOfTheWicked
  • PapaPalpatine
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hello just wanted to post about my guild, I started it a few weeks ago and so far it's myself and one other active member and we are trying to earn raid tickets to start a raid but it's taking awhile. So if you'd like to join we are active daily.
    guild name: Papa Palpatino's Pizzeria
    -time zone: EST
    -short version of rules: basically just be friendly and try for some daily activities
    -third party chat apps you use: none atm
    -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding: We will probably start with 2-3 star Raids so everyone can get in there.

Thank you, hope to see you there.
  • Options
    Hello my guild Knights of Hoth is currently recruiting one more player to help us in our goal of completing haat. We are an eastern time zone with many friendly active members. We were 12% left in phase 4 of our last attempt and plan to start clearing haat at the end of this month. We do not use or require a mod of chat outside of the games chat. Our only rule is to be fair, polite and the 24 hour rule for heroic rancor. I only ask for one more ACTIVE and strong well established player. If you are interested in joining us and to start earning Kenobi shards please send me a pm!
  • Strax
    6 posts Member
    Options
    KøR Reservoir Dogs:

looking for 1 nearly haat ready player to fill our ranks before we launch haat. Must be lvl 85 and able to contribute.

We run raids on an 8am/pm est rotation.

Line ID: KøR Eodred
    Line ID: Strax1191

Ally Codes:

Dredd Oracle: 287-429-947
    Strax: 993 626 496
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    <br/>
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on