Commander Luke Skywalker appearance possibilities

Replies

• Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Suddenly remember Luke in PvE version. What outfit he use, is it the bespin? He use blue saber i think. Without pistol ability.

I start to think that Commander Luke Skywalker = PvE Rebel Luke Skywalker. Bcause change name to "Commander" sound cool. Hmmm.. what do u think guys? :flushed:

I think that's the most logical. A slight rename and he's good to go. It would be **** to call anyone rebel anything, because that's just stating the obvious and undermines the fact that the other Luke is also a rebel. We may be on to something...

@Nosferatu91 Check this out Mobile Gamer have Luke PvE ability data (note : it's a old video)
    https://youtu.be/YxUEr-Qg4_I

Luke PvE skill is soo 2016 lol :lol:
    If they will release this version, i think maybe they will tuning him hmmm

I've been saying and posting this from the beginning.

Could be but I doubt it. I think Lukes duds will match the other Hoth toons and that he will have a blaster and an ability to use his blue lightsaber like Sabine Wren uses her darksaber ability.

I don't think he'll be hoth, or at least I hope he won't. Leia and Han had ranks too but they're just named 'hoth han' and 'hoth leia'
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Options
    Suddenly remember Luke in PvE version. What outfit he use, is it the bespin? He use blue saber i think. Without pistol ability.

I start to think that Commander Luke Skywalker = PvE Rebel Luke Skywalker. Bcause change name to "Commander" sound cool. Hmmm.. what do u think guys? :flushed:

I think that's the most logical. A slight rename and he's good to go. It would be **** to call anyone rebel anything, because that's just stating the obvious and undermines the fact that the other Luke is also a rebel. We may be on to something...

@Nosferatu91 Check this out Mobile Gamer have Luke PvE ability data (note : it's a old video)
    https://youtu.be/YxUEr-Qg4_I

Luke PvE skill is soo 2016 lol :lol:
    If they will release this version, i think maybe they will tuning him hmmm

I've been saying and posting this from the beginning.

Could be but I doubt it. I think Lukes duds will match the other Hoth toons and that he will have a blaster and an ability to use his blue lightsaber like Sabine Wren uses her darksaber ability.

I don't think he'll be hoth, or at least I hope he won't. Leia and Han had ranks too but they're just named 'hoth han' and 'hoth leia'

You could be right. But I think they are going to give us a new Hoth Rebel team led by Luke but I could be wrong. I personally am waiting for Jedi Knight Luke (ROTJ) and a Chewie rework that has synergy with Han Solo like Chase or Casio.
  • Options
    Waez wrote: »

This.
    He will probably have both a blaster and a lightsaber, which he will use as his weapons.

Correct. Devs just deciding if he should have Jedi tag (he should not)
  • Options
    This
  • Options

This.
    He will probably have both a blaster and a lightsaber, which he will use as his weapons.

Agreed. Until he's got the green saber, no way is he a Jedi

• Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Also, CSL will not be the "Bespin" Luke that's PVE.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

This.

He should have a Jedi tag - just as Ezra does, he is still an apprentice Jedi, so he deserves a Jedi tag, just because he is not yet a Jedi Knight, does not mean he is not a Jedi.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

This.

Agreed. Until he's got the green saber, no way is he a Jedi

Are you crazy? Then Ezra is not allowed to be tagged as a Jedi because he is not yet a Jedi knight - neither is Ahsoka or Bariss - seriously listen to what you are saying here.
  • Options

This.

He should have a Jedi tag - just as Ezra does, he is still an apprentice Jedi, so he deserves a Jedi tag, just because he is not yet a Jedi Knight, does not mean he is not a Jedi.
    Obviously.
    If undergoing Jedi training is the requirement, Luke will have a Jedi tag, Just like Ezra does.
    Come to think about it, Kanen didn't finish his jedi training, and yet he is also a Jedi.
    FAT didn't get a Jedi tag simply because she does use the words: "I'm no Jedi".
    If Luke Skywalker doesn't have a Jedi tag I might as well quit this game, Luke IS the Jedi from my childhood.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

This.

This.

This.

• Options
    All I know is I'm itching for some actually news now, it's been a long wait!!
  • KyleKatarn
    473 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Commander Luke Skywalker is not a Jedi. Source : ROTJ

Luke: Then I am a Jedi.
    Yoda: Not yet. One thing remains: Vader. You must...confront...Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi, will you be. And confront him, you will.

• Options

This.

This.

This.

Incorrect. Source : Return of the Jedi :

Yoda: [coughs trying to speak] Not yet. One thing remains: Vader. You must...confront...Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi, will you be. And confront him, you will.

As the soon-to-appear Luke has not yet confronted Vader, he should not have the Jedi tag.
  • Options
    Patience mates.. still 30 days left in August.

(Insert my annoying "if u know what i mean" meme here)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Boo
    Post edited by Boo on
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »

This.

This.

This.

Incorrect. Source : Return of the Jedi :

Yoda: [coughs trying to speak] Not yet. One thing remains: Vader. You must...confront...Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi, will you be. And confront him, you will.

As the soon-to-appear Luke has not yet confronted Vader, he should not have the Jedi tag.

He is referring to his training being complete and he is now a Jedi Knight - watch the scene again, a million times if you have to, as you don't seem to understand.
  • Options

This.

No, he should not. He's not even a Jedi Padawan until he meets Yoda. The CLS at the battle of Hoth is not a Jedi Padawan. If we get Bespin Luke (which it doesn't sound like it) then he should have the Jedi tag as he is officially Yoda's Padawan at this point.
  • Options
    Think his appearance was leaked already.

https://i.redd.it/xc7dx68p7k9z.png
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Ok let me put it simply

The Jedi order is done - they no longer stick to terms such as padawan in the OT.

Kanan was a padawan in the clone wars (he was never a jedi knight). His master was killed. He still follows the path of a jedi and he has a jedi tag in this game.

Luke was apprentice to Old Ben. Old Ben died - Luke still followed the path of the jedi up to and beyond his meeting with yoda.

- Do you see where I'm going with this?

Also it is very likely that we are getting Bespin Luke - so that would end your argument in a hurry right there.

Luke becomes a part of the Jedi once he decides to leave Tatooine with Old Ben. He becomes a Jedi Knight only when he defeats Vader at the end of ROTJ.
  • Options

Stuff of nightmares
  • Options

Stuff of nightmares

Start saving up cuffs!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Stuff of nightmares

Lol - that's a fake!, nice try though.

Look at GK's attacks and abilities - they are exactly the same and you can see the Hoth Luke mesh over top of GK graphics, lol
  • Options
    Ok let me put it simply

The Jedi order is done - they no longer stick to terms such as padawan in the OT.

Kanan was a padawan in the clone wars (he was never a jedi knight). His master was killed. He still follows the path of a jedi and he has a jedi tag in this game.

Luke was apprentice to Old Ben. Old Ben died - Luke still followed the path of the jedi up to and beyond his meeting with yoda.

Also it is very likely that we are getting Bespin Luke - so that would end your argument in a hurry right there.

Luke becomes a part of the Jedi once he decides to leave Tatooine with Old Ben. He becomes a Jedi Knight only when he defeats Vader at the end of ROTJ.

He leaves tattoine to rescue Leia and only because his Aunt & Uncle died.
  • Options

Stuff of nightmares

Look at GK's attacks and abilities - they are exactly the same and you can see the Hoth Luke mesh over top of GK graphics, lol

thatsthejoke.jpg
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options

Stuff of nightmares

Start saving up cuffs!

I love how he's tagged under the stun cuffs faction.
  • Options

Stuff of nightmares

Start saving up cuffs!

We won't love it when it's true lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Ok let me put it simply

He leaves tattoine to rescue Leia and only because his Aunt & Uncle died.

No he says: "I want to come with you to Alderaan, there's nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the force and become a Jedi like my father"

Old Ben becomes his master and he an apprentice (or master & padawan if you speak PT)

Please watch the movies again - no one knows star wars better than me - no one.
  • Options

Stuff of nightmares

Start saving up cuffs!

We won't love it when it's true lol

If he's tagged yes, if he needs 300 stun cuffs no lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Stuff of nightmares

thatsthejoke.jpg

Ya - I thought the ATAT attack wasn't too PC, lol

Still you never know - some people post that, see and believe it.