Options
    question in title...
  • Xyrex
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Xyrex wrote: »
    @CG_CapGaSP @CG_Conduit23 @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera
    Could any dev please say to us if the heros journey event is coming back or is a once time event?

No, it's NEVER coming back. Because The other events like this were one and done...Jesus dude.

All the time the devs said that it gonna be a special event. So, its not like any other event. Its not a marquee event, neither a rare event. I really want to know if the event is coming back or not. Could a dev please answer this?
  • Options
    Can you please release a shard pack for 19.95 for all required Characters 5-330 shards? "Tears of a clown pack"
  • Options
    If I just buy the 100 crystal cantina refreshes every days and stock cantina energy until the luke event (or possibly double drop event) do you think I will have enough to take him from locked at 20 shards to 7* in time? Asking for a friend

@DjangoFettt If you buy 2 refreshes at 100 crystals each daily, you will earn about 15 shards a day farming Cantina 2F. So it will take you about 21 days to collect the 310 shards needed to reach 7*. But who knows, maybe they will do a double dip day.
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member
    Options
    st han is only in squad arena shipments, cant double drop....
  • Options
    I never farmed a single old Ben shard before the announcement. It sucks but shame on the community for smashing the devs for actually trying to do something cool and follow the story. The one toon that was the most important to Luke's journey was Old Ben. Period.
  • Options
    Officially 5/80 right now
  • DjangoFettt
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If I just buy the 100 crystal cantina refreshes every days and stock cantina energy until the luke event (or possibly double drop event) do you think I will have enough to take him from locked at 20 shards to 7* in time? Asking for a friend

@DjangoFettt If you buy 2 refreshes at 100 crystals each daily, you will earn about 15 shards a day farming Cantina 2F. So it will take you about 21 days to collect the 310 shards needed to reach 7*. But who knows, maybe they will do a double dip day.

Thanks for the calculations (although a certain website also might be to thank too) ive started my sacrifices to the RNG gods and I'm praying for that double drop, think I'll be able to do it?
  • Options
    Is this an improvement to ships or zetas, or some other aspect? People tend to have difficulties with these most of all. Alternately it ma be a nerf to hard nodes 9 as most players struggle with these. Your thoughts?
    P.S. keep it positive
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

And Wedge, and Bihgs, and Chewie, and Lando, and Raid Han. ..do I have to go on?

Clone War Chewie was with Luke when?
    Lando didn't help Luke "from his humble beginnings on Tatooine through his daring escape from the Galactic Empire’s ultimate weapon."
    Raid Han is too hard to get for newish players.
    Wedge and Biggs were Luke's buddies but had about 0.0000000000001% screen time compared to Obi Wan.

Please, no need to go on. The characters required should be zero surprise to you.
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ok Obviously he is a rebel but not being a jedi is a bummer. You seriously will make us wait for ROTJ Luke? Or Old Luke (new trilogy).

Plz give him a Jedi tag so we can use him in arena with Jedis and not only Rebels
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Doubt it, this character opens at 7*. So your also going to need R2 at 7*. This event is one that will possibly return later when the Jedi Luke is released, then everyone will be ready with the farming of old Ben and Han. They could add thier shards to the flash events happening almost every day in august.
    Some characters are meant to be harder to achieve, and act as a reward for those who complete the farming as given in the game. This is not welfare. And they'd lose profits if they handed him to everyone.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options

I know you won't read it, but it's 330 shards
    1-10
    2-15
    3-25
    4-30
    5-65
    6-85
    7-100
    =330
  • Options
    Who wants to bet that Lando and Lobot get reworks for the iteration of Skywalker after the current upcoming one?

I know I'd make that bet.
  • Options
    Ive heard it will be the daily challenges. No source, but I remember the devs saying they are looking at the gear wall and getting gear easier. Makes sense these daily challenges would be changed.
  • Options
    Geez how many dont have Old Ben.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    hyperziz wrote: »
    Starwars Galaxy of Rebels

Commander Skywalker is a Commander for the rebellion. Don't hate on Luke.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    TofuMao wrote: »

I know you won't read it, but it's 330 shards
    1-10
    2-15
    3-25
    4-30
    5-65
    6-85
    7-100
    =330

I had said before that I have 20 shards of him already so 310
  • Options
    100% this needs to be done. Not a high priority in my eyes, but would be fun for christmas. Lol
  • Options
    Lets improve drop rate and raid rewards!
  • Options
    Lots. Unless you are an really old player ben was not very useful
  • Options

And Wedge, and Bihgs, and Chewie, and Lando, and Raid Han. ..do I have to go on?

Lando didn't help Luke "from his humble beginnings on Tatooine through his daring escape from the Galactic Empire’s ultimate weapon."
    Wedge and Biggs were Luke's buddies but had about 0.0000000000001% screen time compared to Obi Wan.

Please, no need to go on. The characters required should be zero surprise to you.

OK laser brain. I'll say it again since you are too dull to understand me...the devs did not tell us what characters we would need until today! Everything was just speculation. Got it!?! It certainly could have been any other rebel character or Yoda for that matter that helped Luke. Get over it.
  • Options
    So we all know that we need Old Ben, R2, StH, Leia and Farmboy Luke at 7* to unlock Commander Luke. What gear levels do you think will be needed on the above characters for this event?
  • Options
    I'm guessing X or higher
  • Options
    Yes there were hints but we thought it was wild speculation not inside info from the 99999 crystal crew haha, good one
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    I am looking forward to the event as I shamelessly ran Old Ben during the dodge meta (though I did refuse to farm Dooku for a long time).

A couple of suggestions, though I am sure the event already has a release candidate: 1. Allow us to use either Han Solo or STH; when they escaped from the Death Star Han had removed his ST armor and was dressed as himself. 2. Change Clone-Wars Chewbacca to simply "Chewbacca", give him an update and some synergy with Han Solo (and allow him to be used in this event). This would give people without Old Ben (since he doesn't escape the Death Star anyway) another option, but they would have to have Chewbacca AND Han Solo.
  • Uklem
    46 posts Member
    Options

Raid Han too hard for newbie but not R2? I can agree with the character needed, but not their star level.
    9 × 7* with half of them never used in Arena or GW is as much a barrier as finding a good enough guild to farm HRancor for any new player (if not more).
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Doubt it, this character opens at 7*. So your also going to need R2 at 7*. This event is one that will possibly return later when the Jedi Luke is released, then everyone will be ready with the farming of old Ben and Han. They could add thier shards to the flash events happening almost every day in august.
    Some characters are meant to be harder to achieve, and act as a reward for those who complete the farming as given in the game. This is not welfare. And they'd lose profits if they handed him to everyone.

What do you mean opens at 7 star?
    @KueChael
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have Luke at 11, Ben at 8, R2 10 with zeta, Han at 9, Leia at 9.
    Hoping that will do.