Next Legendary Event and Character

Prev134
Skycrawler1980
112 posts Member
edited August 2017
I think the next legendary character will be Rebel/Resistance Chewy requiring Resistance either November or December to go along with the upcoming movie. People have been asking for Rebel Chewy for a long time.

Replies

• Options
    Heres a more likely list.

Snoke
    Jango
    Leia - Episode VII/VIII
  • Options
    Idk about that, they seem to be stuck on nostalgia right now. It seems pretty fitting for Chewy to have a big event.
  • Options

Snoke
    Jango
    Leia - Episode VII/VIII

I see Jango as a marquee TBH I mean he didn't really do much
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Jedi rey I hope
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Snoke
    Jango
    Leia - Episode VII/VIII

I see Jango as a marquee TBH I mean he didn't really do much

Well they did chose him to be the Genetic Father of all the clones for a reason.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    Droideka
  • Options
    C3PO and Mother Talzin
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba :#
  • Options
    Most likely Luke Skywalker or Rey from "The Last Jedi" or possibly BB8
  • Options
    or possibly BB8

Disagree. BB8 is a fun character sure, but Lengedary? No. Got Marquee Event at a 3 star unlock written all over him to coincide with the release of TLJ

• Options
    The last Jedi Rey. FO to unlock.
  • Options
    They need more kotor toons in so hopefully Bastille shan or maybe Darth Malgus. It'd be nice if the implemented Lukes mechanics into Darth Revan
  • Options
    Everyone keeps forgetting Jar Jar
  • Options
    Why do people expect a new Chewbacca?

He would look exactly the same, there would be no point. Do we have 3 R2-D2s?

Chewy will get a rework with new tags
  • Options
    Everyone keeps forgetting Jar Jar
    And they have good reasons for that
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    General Hux tbh
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    General Hux tbh

YES!!! :love:
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Padmé - Separatists
    Snoke - Resistance
    Jedi Rey - First Order
    Jango - Bounty Hunters
    Chewbacca - Scoundrels
    Revan - both Jedi and Sith

Having Revan require Jedi and Sith would be basically a handout for anyone level 75 and above. More likely a drip feed of 3 or 4 more KOTOR characters as marquees, with 5 required at 5* and above, or just Revan as a straightforward marquee like Nihilus was.
  • Vakenar
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    For my part I am kinda hoping for Jango, Darth Sion or Visas (with some synergy with DN)
    Post edited by Vakenar on
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jedi Rey for sure, and First Order to unlock her. Or Snoke and we need Resistance to unlock him. Pretty sure it's someone from the new movies imo...
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    General Hux tbh

I always thought they should just change the name of first order officer to General Hux
  • Options
    Zaraos wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    General Hux tbh

I always thought they should just change the name of first order officer to General Hux

FOO is NOT Hux.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Vakenar wrote: »
    For my part I am kinda hoping for Jango, Darth Scion or Visas (with some synergy with DN)
    More likely Visas Marr would be LS and have synergy with Meetra Surik in my opinion.
  • Options
    Revan and Bane ;)
  • Options
    Vakenar wrote: »
    For my part I am kinda hoping for Jango, Darth Sion or Visas (with some synergy with DN)
    More likely Visas Marr would be LS and have synergy with Meetra Surik in my opinion.

I see your point but we dont have Meetra yet, and Nihilus was her master until Meetra and considering we have him in the game it would be easier to incorporate her that way (no doubt there would be some whining though)
  • Options
    First off we don't need a second Chewie, just change the tags (and the kit while you're at it) and done, but for legendaries
    Grand master Luke- First Order
    Supreme leader Snoke- resistance
    That's really it. Legendsries are for the more powerful characters, but more importantly, the iconic ones. I'd love to see Talzin and Durge (Jango's good but not legendary), but they aren't is iconic as the current three or in Thrawn's case a fan favorite like the others
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Farmboy luke is a starter character too. Though I guess his rework wasn't all that amazing.