General Grevious Rework phase out Jawa Engineer?

BigBP
63 posts Member
edited September 2017
Let's says Grevious's rework focuses around boosting solely Droids, but with a hive mentality where the more droids you have , then stronger the ability, will Jawa Engineer be phased out?Discuss.
Post edited by BigBP on

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That sounds more like Poggle. Grievous should be anti-Jedi, brutal, Separtist leader, who's willing to let his allies die before him (if rework his forced taunt to effect the highest health ally that isn't him)
  • Options
    Yeah, but with the introduction of set as, it would only make sense if Grevious stepped up as exactly droid leader in leadership ability. So I highly speculate his leader ability will change to accomdate the above.His current leader ability was meant to directly counter Sidious leads, but that era has long since passed.
  • Options
    BigBP wrote: »
    Yeah, but with the introduction of set as, it would only make sense if Grevious stepped up as exactly droid leader in leadership ability. So I highly speculate his leader ability will change to accomdate the above.His current leader ability was meant to directly counter Sidious leads, but that era has long since passed.
    He hates droids though, especially when vein referred to as one; "Although he initially took Dooku's bestowing of the "Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies" title as an insult" "he also shared a similar trait with her: a dislike and contempt for the mindless battle droids under his command. Finding them weak and stupid and going so far as to call them useless, they became frequent targets for his frustration"
    The only droid he did care for were his personal magnaguards and even then he had to train them and dress them as the warriors of his culture. He wasn't even really fond of the Separatists, he just used them so he could kill as many Jedi as he could, but he still commanded them with an iron fist. So it'd either make sense to have anti Jedi/Repulic, a Separtitst boost, or something similar to Palpatine, boosting his side and weakening the other
  • Options
    Regardless, he was Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies that consisted mainly of Droids and there's already a lot of droid related characters and ships in the data mines. There's virtually no better character to have lead them at this time them, granted Nute Gunray will be the Capital Ship leader for Separatist, if we talking ground battles, General Grevious will definitely take this helm.
  • Options
    BigBP wrote: »
    There's virtually no better character to have lead them at this time them.
    Why not Poggle, the guy who designed most and oversaw production of them throughout the war? or IG-88 who wanted to start a droid revolution?
  • Options
    As many people said above, he should be a anti-jedi, powerful separatists and possibly anti galactic-republic to be honest (meaning clones jedi and other misc.) After all, he is the hardest character to farm in the game (besides the stage 9 hard battle characters) and I think he should be fairly powerful. As of right now, I think he has a high armor penetration and a non evadable basic. I think what should be reworked are his other abilities. Also maybe he should have a captial ship.
  • Options
    This just isn't who this character is.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Looks like I was in the right of
    thought when I said Jawa Engineer that they'd be phased out. *cough* BB8 *cough*
  • Options
    Bb8 would replace 86 or 88 imho