SWGOH Wish List

Replies

• Options
    Player vs Player via Ally code search and make the 6th Unit slot available for arena plus integrate a reward based off certain ranks e.g rank 50,100,200,500,1000 etc get shards/extra crystals for achieving said ranks...give some of the lower ranking players a chance to get ahead
  • Cyrex
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Grievous's The Malevolence;
    General Hux and his Finalizer;
    More Empire and First Order ships(for example: the Lambda-class T-4a shuttle with Emperor Palpatine, royal guard and stormtrooper(default);
    Anakin and Luke ships;
    More Clones(Characters);
    more separatists(characters);
    Padme;
    Chancellor Palpatine( with one lightsaber);
    Bossk and Jango;
    Luke with green lightsaber;
    ships events and raids(for example: Death Star);
    c-3po;
    shadow trooper;
    Chewbacca(Rebel);
    Scout trooper;
    FN-2199;
    Doctor Aphra;
    Grand Inquisitor;
    Imperial SF TIE-Pilot and TIE Defender;
    Iden Versio;
    agent Hask;
    agent Meeko;
    Corvus corvette;
    Jabba Hat;
    Rukh;
    Post edited by Cyrex on
  • JMoneyBoi
    18 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ability to open more than one Bronzium pack at a time, please! It takes way too long to open them when someone, (like me), has accumulated a large number of Ally points. Not asking for a whole lot here lol. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Better gear and hard node drop rate. (Please)

Rework General Grievous. (Definitely Please)

A slider for bronze packs.

Challenge gear out of Raid rewards. (Please)

A new Raid for ships......Death Star

Guild Ticket bug fixed.

A one time change of our payout time to a time that is appropriate for our sleep/ work schedule. (Please)

A set day of the week for our credit heist....more so that people will quit complaining about it lol.

Remove toons in cantina that is in multiple areas and replace with toons we need. (Please)

Bring a crystals package back that is great for the community in value and price.

Change sergeants name to heavy :)

Toons we need....
    Revan
    Emperor palpatine... rework with a light saber special.
    Inquisitor
    Bossk
    Embo
    Talian
    C3PO
    N. Numb
    J. Fett
    BB8
    Jar Jar.....(just because)
    Padme
    A couple of droids from clone wars.

Thanks guys :)

• Options
    Remove toons from cantina who are in multiple areas.

Nice, I like that one. It never made sense to me why you would pay 12+ cantina energy when the same toons are on cheaper cantina nodes.
  • Options
    Do something with ships and do it fast! There becoming extremely tedious and we need something new asap. Possible ideas: ship raid, a way to increase stats/speed, at the very least give us a way to farm Falcon, reaper and whatever Kylo Ren's ship is
  • Options
    Game balance
  • Options
    Revan or Bane or both
  • Options
    New coins maked by ships raids coming with a new store that brings new ships, gear and toons/pilots, a zeta event would be nice too like for ls u need destroy Scariff shield and for empire conquest/destroy planets for example.
  • Options
    My wish is that they don't release Old Rex from Rebels because if they do I'll spend 2 trillion dollars on him.
  • Options
    Also, I know you can't say it outright Devs, but if you are releasing Old Rex soon just blink twice. I need to put some money aside.
  • Options
    for now i would settle for a fair droprate for hoth han shards... 4 in 4 days with 3 energy refreshes is absurd.
  • Options
    I agree with the people saying Bounty Hunter rework, but I had a few specific ideas. I've never really understood why the bounty hunters are considered dark side. They're just working for whoever pays them. The rebels could have hired bounty hunters to do work for them too. So what if bounty hunters in the game were just that? Guns for hire. Neither light nor dark. They could be used to fill in on either side. And on top of that, since they should be versatile and able to handle any situation, they should benefit from all leadership abilities, except Jedi, Sith, droids (except IG-88), and very specific ones like jawasSo it would basically be like they have every faction tag. Cause really, any faction could hire a bounty hunter. It does seem like that could make them a little OP, so maybe playable limit of one per squad, unless the leader themself is a bounty hunter, then you can go full squad. Maybe they could also work into bringing Jabba into the game. Go to jabbas palace through the cantina, and he will have bounties. Maybe he gives a list of characters that each one you beat within the next 24 hours with any bounty hunter landing the killing blow, you get bonus credits.
  • Options
    Actually....I think I'd rather you people just fix the DROP RATES ....idk why everything is all of a sudden worse then ever before but dropping 200-300'enrgy for one stun cuff is bloody obtuse. Unbelievable I never been held back so much within the last five days for gear ....it's clearly not RNG anymore with regards to gear drops ...
  • Options
    Admiral Piett and the Executor

Maeerk Steele and the Tie Defender

Keyan Farlander and the B-Wing

Add the CIS Droid Control Ship for Nute Gunray

Revan, Bastilla

Meetra Surik and Canderous Ordo

Darth Malak, Darth Traya

Assault on the Rebel Shipyard Ship Raid (Taken from the X-Wing/Tie Fighter Balance of Power Campaign)
  • Options
    Loving this feedback.Just getting us amped to keep working on the content we have for the next Game Update. As for what's to come @Ben_Sunwalker , that remains to be be seen!

Ok, fair enough! Thanks for the reply and may you guys have a blessed day at the office! @CG_Kozispoon

Edit: oh wow I just got your typo hint. Let's see if others do do too (8)! Lol

I don't see it

Have you seen that episode of Brain Games?
    "NY in the the Spring"...
    I wont be more specific... :)
  • Options
    Brendol Hux and his 'Palpatine's Naboo Yacht'
  • Options
    Bb8? Oh I hope not. I really, really hope not.

How about:
    Fix the daily ticket counter
    Fix the TB issues (cloned platoons come to mind)
    Do something, anything with ships
    Do some more double drop events
    Then bring us Slave Leia
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    I understand most of the people responding in this thread probably aren't guild leaders or officers, since the vast majority of players as a whole aren't either, so the requests for better Guild management tools will come from a tiny fraction of your player base (those who are guild leaders or officers, and who actually read the forums and decide to post... yeah, tiny fraction of your overall player base). But please, please, please hear our cries for help!

Please provide us with tools that allow us to effectively manage our guilds! Please allow us to have a bigger guild description field so players who are utilizing the newly improved "guild search" feature can get real, helpful information about a guild they wish to join. Like raid rules, whether or not any daily activity is required, etc. Just something more than the shorter-than-a-twitter-post field we are currently restricted to...

Please provide us with in-game mail so we can communicate important information to our members that won't get instantly lost in the guild chat "scroll-of-oblivion". Not all of our members are on line at the exact same time, or even in the same time zones.

Please allow guild leaders (and officers?) the ability to SOMEHOW communicate with members who, for whatever reason, can not see guild chat!!! I've lost count of the number of members I had to remove from the guild because they could not see the raid rules posted in guild chat (and the guild description field isn't long enough to post them AND an actual description of the guild) and violated our 0-damage policy repeatedly, but were otherwise active and contributing members. :'(

Along the same lines as in-game guild mail, please allow us some way to communicate with specific members individually away from general guild chat where everyone can see the conversation. An "Officers" chat channel would be nice!

Please allow guild leaders (and officers) some tools to allow control over raids. The vast majority of guilds impose some kind of rules on their raids, whether it's a specific timer for 0 damage, or a limit to the amount of damage that members can do before moving on to the next phase, etc. This would even eliminate the need to communicate with members who are unable to see guild chat...

Please consider these, as well as the other guild management requests that have been made. It should NOT be left to third-party apps to be able to effectively manage a guild. Those tools should exist within the game itself.
  • Options
    PRACTICE MODE!

I think it would be great to have a practice mode that will let us practice against either allies' or guild mates' arena teams (preferably guild mates). This way we can try out how different team makeups will do against other arena teams.

This will also solve the issue with "not enough game content" for those who have endless hours to play this game.
  • Lipata
    12 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    We desperately need a few things in the game. First of all a mod swapping tool. We also need a mod swapping tool. And last but not the least we need a MOD SWAPPING TOOL.
    Edit: Honestly I would even pay for it.
  • Options
    Ok... here it goes...

#1.) Seperatists faction pass
    #2.) Revan
    #3.) A better system to organize, display and equip mods. (This is sooo tedious currently)
    #4.) AT-ST ewok event giving new mods types in addition to current mods at gold level.
    #5.) Ship hardware and battles similar to ls/ds battles... using a completely seperate energy type.

TB are great... i love TB... my personal thanks to the devs for there the fantastic new content.
  • Options
    I want to see Ki Adi Mundi, Bastila Shan and my Favoriten character: Satele Shan!
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would like to see more done with fleets. Can we get a Death Star background? Separatist capital ship, Invisible Hand, Grevous commander. Or Nute's Command ship Saak'ak.

Additional Gold, Red, Blue, Green pilots with A-Wing, Y-Wing, E-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Interceptor, Tie Defender, Tie Bomber, Droid ships etc.

A separate capital ship battle.

Story mode unlocks for ships similar to the character LS DS table.

Land Vehicle battles. Tuskins on Banthas vs Gungan ground forces or AT-ATs vs Rebel heavy mobile units.

Vehicle Cantina battles.

Droids used in ships. More robust Droid line up. Make droids relevant again. Jawas are awesome. Leave them alone.

I'd honestly like to see some of the iconic characters from EAs Star Wars Old Republic if Disney will allow it.

A more robust Imperial line up. So many good Imperials. General Tagge, Col Wolfe, Admrial Ozzel and Piett, Moff Jajarrad, General Huxx's father, Death Star Gunners, Cantina Aliens.

Non-negotiable: Clones get helmets!!! Robust Clone Army, red shock troopers, blue 501st, Bacara's Marines, Gree's green Forrest commandos, and Bly's airborne unit.

Armies game. Similar to TB, but instead of just dropping all the toons into a zone they move around a board like Stratego or do capture the flag of some objective. Phones have a lot of computing power now so this is not impossible.

Please fix guild chat. Make a better way for guilds to communiacate and participate together.

Any Revan way Revan that's Revan my Revan 2 Revan cents!
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Ok... here it goes...

#1.) Seperatists faction pass
    #2.) Revan
    #3.) A better system to organize, display and equip mods. (This is sooo tedious currently)
    #4.) AT-ST ewok event giving new mods types in addition to current mods at gold level.
    #5.) Ship hardware and battles similar to ls/ds battles... using a completely seperate energy type.

TB are great... i love TB... my personal thanks to the devs for there the fantastic new content.

There was ship energy in a very early build some time ago, so it did/does exist.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • HoagieRoll
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    An exit door out of this Holo Cantina! More content on some alien city street outside, or another Holo-based cantina, like a Vegas style strip?
    A junk dealer who buys/sells/modifies gear and mods for you..at a price.
    A shady scoundrel who contracts your Bounty Hunters for missions and heists(credits, shop currencies, exclusive Scoundrel shards, gear)
    A testing ground to try out teams.
    Jawas who need help from your Jawas on mini-raid type missions (battling Tuskens, Krayt Dragons to rescue Sandcrawler?) for gear, mods, maybe new exclusive droid or Jawa shards?

Some toons/stuff I'd like to see: Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Captain Antilles (w/Blockade Runner), Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan, Imperial Spy, Zombie Geonosian, Geonosian Queen (mini-Raid Boss?), more Tusken Raiders (faction pass)..A'Sharad Hett!
    Love this game! Thanks
  • Options
    Right now, the thing I want most is a full log (not a guild-chat like log that scrolls off the screen) of what each guild member did in TB, and specific to each mission. Seeing that 42/50 people have done a mission doesn't help me, I need to see who those 8 people are who haven't.
  • Options
    Leat wrote: »
    Fix the daily raid ticket counter(priority 1)

• Options
    -scoundrel faction pass
    -pirate leader hondo
    -Jabba as a pure support character like hermit
    Yoda

-replay legendary events for gear

-padme and I'll say it... jar jar!! Hahaha
    -c3po pure support

-real time pvp mode

- really like he idea I've seen here about random daily events with different toon requirements

- please no more rebels...

- dark side territory battle, battle for Naboo? They don't have won hahaha

-more ships
    -general kenobi capital ship
    - anakin ship

- for the love of god why don't Han and Chewie have a millennium falcon !?!?
  • Options
    Wow ... hmm... what I want ?

New Character:

Nightsister : Mother Talzin and other ugly witch lol

Clone : Defenetly Wolf, Fox and Heavy

Sith : REVAN!!, Malak, Bane, Malgus, Vitiate, well you know, all good folks :D

Jedi : Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Quilan Voss, Tiplee and Tiplar and well... Every Jedi !! B)

Bounty Hunter : Jango! B) , Bossk, Embo

Rebels : plz no ...

Droid : BB8, B1, Droideka,

Resistance and First Order : Rey with a Lightsaber, Stormtrooper with those close combat weapons ?, Pretorian Guard, Rose, Snoke and Luke (its time for the Jedi ... to end...), Hux and maybe the new amiral that I don't remember her name (you know with the pink hair)

Empire : Kallus, maybe some Inquisitor (Hater's gonna reply on this ...)

Geonosian : Well don't know? maybe geonosian commander with a fresh new skin and Geonosian Zombie !!

Tusken : Why are they in the game ? LOL

Alright and for ships, everything new is welcome, especially command ship.

Rework :

Nightsister : All of them

Jedi : Ashoka, Eeth Koth, Luminara, Why not Jedi Guardian :D , Mace Windu ... , Plo Koon,

Bounty Hunter : Greedo, Cad Bane, Zam and Dengar

Phoenix : All of them (Just a little)

Droid : Grevious PLZ !!

Geonosian : Just Poggle and maybe Geonosian Spy

Tusken : Well, if really people want it...

Game Mode :

Arena Live : Do I really have to explain it?

Light vs Dark Side Event : Choose the heroes o join the vilain and battle against the other.
    Example : Luke vs Dark Vador/ Rey vs Kylo or even Sabine vs Gar Saxon.

Friend Duel : Battle against 1-5 characters of an allies with the same amount, do it for fun or bet something ... ;)

New Raid/Territory Battle/Marquee Event/ Legendary Event/

Other : Generic Character, Quality of the game, Levels Increase, LS and DS battle tier 10, Arena battle Tier 9, character more farmable etc...

And that's it! o:)