POLL: When do you want a level cap increase to 80? Why?

Prev134567
xJazzx
808 posts Member
edited February 2016

Time to give CG feedback before they act uninformed. B)

Vote and comment!

Why did you choose so?

Your voice matters and can influence CGs decision.

POLL: When do you want a level cap increase to 80? Why? 466 votes

ASAP like now!
9%
YoYoYoda369EnigmaticienGenakumaDarthMessi1984BarrokCazaanBentWookieedrklrdbillstupidfatfoolPruttRussinBaalDarthNicomosdefinitelyMurderholeArijitRedSixSalgado9FuryanDarklloydGraffix460 43 votes
2 weeks later
4%
rocknroll64BahnurNaecabonAligatorSamDanixHBOMBCOKFISTKurt_TellerTheRogerHaloWars29IcyraineJ0K3R2Milly_htowmHershBathensRenovatoDarthRayQleakIT_L1V3SdarkensoulTMRevanBig_Boss 23 votes
4 weeks or 1 month later (April)
32%
DinoCircuit8JJHAmish_AceIricsDrPancakesRumbaCourierTagichatnArillianjeremyj26VarlieZtyleSubwayRayCrymsonkyngRogerfanRogan_Ban84StarSonRandallDashboard 152 votes
3 Months later (June)
31%
HyperalloyQeltarSer_PhoenixSyth_HunterSkitskalleAdormeStevoGeddremurton09xJazzxOtrill143slmcmrBerdilioSlythRinntschinoShanksD_MillennialMvonkesselCloudcitytrapCharlesbusa 147 votes
Anytime in summer (June to Sep)
11%
Zombie8mylunchKaatSManCobratatcosmicturtle333BlamAbyssFantazyAdamWdogwelder79DeathSSlayerMeetraSurikBalbesAggropoxGalgenstrickBogsquashBLuby25SlevinBurgerOwexBaillReeYees 54 votes
6 months and beyond (after summer)
10%
scubaxsebxKhorvog_Karbossad3gaussBoro_Smooth1NonemoJaqen_HgharCatsEyessolderboyjx25FilipRobbathehuttDaysOfYoreMofojokers1992DrexnawaeonaxxArarisValerianGwonkEricsonXKaseasRangerVortex 47 votes

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Do you think it will be possible in the future to go up to maximum level 80 ?

Just like when the developers allowed us to go from max level 60 to max level 70 few weeks ago ?

Thanks
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just like when the developers allowed us to go from max level 60 to max level 70 few weeks ago ?

Thanks

Yes. But God please let them wait 3 or more months first.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

I reckon it'll be done in March.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

3 months might be a bit long but I just hope it's won't be one month. We can't have the cap go up in March :s
  • Options
    ASAP like now!
    @J7000

Wishful thinking. They will prob raise cap within next month. Due to high whale demand.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    @J7000

Wishful thinking. They will prob raise cap within next month. Due to high whale demand.

I'm a little whale. Does that count? :(
  • Options
    The cash machine must roll on, it will almost certainly happen by the end of March.
  • Options
    Anytime in summer (June to Sep)
    Yea it will eventually come but please hold off on this for a while. I dont have nearly enough credits to take care of who i have now
  • Options
    Cap will eventually get to at least 100.

I hope they wait till end of March at the least for level 80.

It's gonna get crazy the amount of credits and gear pieces that will be needed as the next levels, gear and skill levels come out

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Well the game came out at the end of November by January they raised the cap to 70. So if they continue on this path they will raise the cap to 80 about a month and a half after they raised it to 70.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Copy and paste of my response on the same topic (also on page one.............................):
    "If they raise the level cap again in less than, say 3 more months, they are going to alienate a good portion of the player base. But, if they wait too long, they may lose some that don't have a reason other than arena to keep playing. The obvious solution is to add more playable content a month or two before they raise the level cap again. Things like ship battles and the like."

This game needs more content, not more levels.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Copy and paste of my response on the same topic (also on page one.............................):
    "If they raise the level cap again in less than, say 3 more months, they are going to alienate a good portion of the player base. But, if they wait too long, they may lose some that don't have a reason other than arena to keep playing. The obvious solution is to add more playable content a month or two before they raise the level cap again. Things like ship battles and the like."

+10000
  • Options
    Content > levels

6+ months before cap increase with a 100 level max.

• Options
    problem is that if they raise level to 80.
    I have currently 5 characters with level 70. But i am thinking of replacing them with better toons.
    So if they increase level to 80, i will know know if i need to upgrade my historic 5 characters to stay competitive in squad arena or if i should not invest more with them and just focus on leveling the new replacing toons that I want for my future squad
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    problem is that if they raise level to 80.
    I have currently 5 characters with level 70. But i am thinking of replacing them with better toons.
    So if they increase level to 80, i will know know if i need to upgrade my historic 5 characters to stay competitive in squad arena or if i should not invest more with them and just focus on leveling the new replacing toons that I want for my future squad

Exactly, if they want us to have a "bigger roster" they should hold off on raising the level cap and give us reasons to diversify. The Yoda event was a good start for this.. How many people have 5 jedi of at least 5* that they would have never had without the Yoda event. I personally think they need to do more than the events like open new tables but the yoda event was a great start.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    yes now i am waiting for a dark side event or a droid event to get maybe a great emperor or a killer terminator droid :D
  • Options
    I would also like to see them hold off for a bit. I would like to spend time leveling and gearing some of my mid level toons that I can't afford to while I beef up the GW and arena teams. I don't know when a good time frame would be, but end of March might be reasonable even if I'm not quite ready
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »

+10000

Yes Yes yes yes yes
  • Options
    Definitely. I'm level 70 and with several maxed gear characters and some of the requirements for further gearing up are levels 72-76. Since EA made some major changes this month I think it won't be until March. They probably won't wait much longer than that, because they need to make a profit and the whales are all already level 70. People need to be inspired to spend more money and raising the level cap is one way to do that. I think it will happen simultaneously to when level 8 dark and light side battles are opened.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    They really need to wait until April. March is only a couple weeks away and there are a lot of people still trying to get their bench up to 70. At least on my shard, I've seen a lot of players that are level 70 but still using an Arena team that are 65-68.

Before they raise to 80, they have to give us better ways to make credits.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »

Before they raise to 80, they have to give us better ways to make credits.

This. Big time. If you think you're running tight on credits leveling guys to 70, it's exponential, not liner. It will get MUCH worse going to 80 if they don't fix the economic side of leveling toons.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    I wpuld love ve to see new play options (ships or ally events\events, etc) before level up. And when they do, please create a gear exchange shop, i can only imagine how much time it will take just to equip our toons hehe.
  • Options
    Really hope it doesn't happen too soon... April ideally. Still don't have any lvl 70's!!
  • Options
    90 is the confirmed cap. Some Challenges unlock at level 84 in game.
  • Options
    I think after level 70 we really need to choose carefully which toons we want to level up because it is going to be really a big investment in gold and training droids and gears :#
  • Options
    Well gears won't change. The contrary, if the leveling tempo drops, the gear will be needed even less.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    3 Months later (June)
    If they were smart and valued the game's longevity then they would not rush out the level cap increases haphazardly.

I personally think it would be silly to take the game past lvl 100. That means they have three more level increases left: 70-80, 80-90 and 90-100. These should be rolled out steadily and carefully if they want the game to survive.
  • Options
    It is 1.3 million credits to level a toon from 60 to 70. It'll be approximately 2.4 million to go from 70 to 80. We absolutely HAVE to have better ways to farm credits.... And we need more time. I can see them losing a large percentage of the player base using credits as a hard paywall. We don't need to be swimming in them, but as things stand we are walking from an oasis into the Sahara
  • Options
    I'm maxed at 70 right now. Does all the xp that u get while max out get stored or do u just lose it.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Dan_z wrote: »
    Really hope it doesn't happen too soon... April ideally. Still don't have any lvl 70's!!

I would vote for May, actually