All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Boooo wrote: »
    Also my game still says TFP as daily login toon - not updated on my game, despite several restarts.
    They said they would be a hotfix today.....so there would be update notes in the dev section if the hotfix had already gone out....those don’t usually go out until later in the day. There aren’t log-in shards for 3 more days anyway.....you’re not missing out on anything.
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Options

No Jar Jar.
    The main nightsister character missing is Mother Talzin. Her final adversary was Jar Jar with Mace Windu. It's clear that they are looking to launch Talzin in October so they can do a big rework on Mace and launch Jar Jar for the anniversary.

Jar Jar is then a key character to the Padme launch event

Grevious rework will happen when they add a tier to HAAT raid, and everyone will complain about super grevious and how the raid is now impossible.

Jedi rework will never happen, we need to do Tuskens first, then random side characters rework CUP, Lobot, Ugnaught

Then will all the new movies coming out, we will have going Han to complete the Han squad.

More Finns, Rey, Kylo, and lots of generic first order characters that don't have synergy with other first order characters for some reason (knights of ten) that will be needed at a weeks notice to get SNOKE, who will be ridiculously overpowered.

They will also use the new movies 8 - 12 as an excuse to launch more side character rebels who will dominate the meta

I think that's everything, now nobody else needs to complain about anything and we can all go back to discussing how happy we are that Talia in the October log in character (maybe)

Seriously though Jar Jar event - you heard it here first

• Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Options
    Mine as well. I guess they didn’t fix it. Also I wonder if once you start it they can’t fix it.
    Also my game still says TFP as daily login toon - not updated on my game, despite several restarts.

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    so are nightsisters getting something or not?? its oct guys....

I'm betting they'll get their buffs when the daily login reward is changed back to Talia, so two days from now or sooner. Also I think the Ewoks also got a buff once shards started getting obtained
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Options
    They reworked Asajj, but didn't say anything. She has a leadership Zeta like Zader's. She has a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter that can't be removed. Plus gives Nightsisters a ton of speed.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Arcaver wrote: »
    They reworked Asajj, but didn't say anything. She has a leadership Zeta like Zader's. She has a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter that can't be removed. Plus gives Nightsisters a ton of speed.

I just looked at that. That's not bad!
  • Options
    C_Sandurz wrote: »
    Guys, my prediction is that nightsisters get a decent (not good) rework, but they are needed for an new separatist character. My guess is that they will tell us this week, give us ~1 week before the event starts, and watch the money roll in.
    Bold prediction.

I'd say there is a marquee event coming up for a new Nightsister toon - Luce, see link below:

https://swgoh.gg/characters/luce/

What? No Mother Talzin? Dang
  • Options
    That was done quite a while ago, wasn't it?
  • Options
    IF people are questioning why the nightsisters haven't had a rework yet then ****. If talia is the daily login character then I'm pretty sure they will be doing one soon
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »

Yes, that was done a long time ago and it was announced.
  • Options

Is this also an old page? https://swgoh.gg/characters/mother-talzin/ has nothing in it but still...
    This is a signature.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Is this also an old page? https://swgoh.gg/characters/mother-talzin/ has nothing in it but still...

Yes that is old. Swgoh.gg picks up any and all info in the game files. There used to be an actual section for it but has dissappeared. There are some other droids, bh, padme bunch of stuff.
  • Options

That was like last year, but I'm surprised that not many people are aware.
    imo it's better than Vader's, as the faster speed makes the TM reduction more potent.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Can't even believe this... They are terrible!!

....which is precisely why they need a rework. Glad you see the logic in it! ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Can't even believe this... They are terrible!!

....which is precisely why they need a rework. Glad you see the logic in it! ;)

Yes, sounds like the type of player who jumps on bandwagon as soon as they're meta.
  • Options
    Now that the hotfix is pushed, all that's left is the update and news...
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I hope we get Karis, Naa'leth and Mother Talzin!!
  • yoda_san
    150 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Seku wrote: »
    I hope we get Karis, Naa'leth and Mother Talzin!!

Yes! I would definetly love to see them too in the game.
    I would like to see silri as well but thats probably not going to happen. :/

Edit: And Luce :smile:
    Post edited by yoda_san on
  • Options
    If there is going to be a Nightsister rework do you think Mother Talzin will be put in the game soon?
  • Options
    There's a lot of speculation and random leakers saying Talzin and Luce will be added but only time will tell, can't trust that stuff
  • GrimmHammer
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    would be nice to see Daka reviving stronger (buffed) sisters as in this fight in clone wars. these zombi sisters where extrem fast and hard hitting ... but also with low hp
    mother talzin needs to be a aoe monster like in the tv-show. hovering with a green bubble around her and sending green beams to all on the battlefeeld :)

edit: and of cause the mother talzin needs her magic green sword :)
    I am german, therefore my english is not the best.
  • Options
    What if... All of the people complaining and the people complaining about other people complaining are wrong?! What if...
    Talia is actually a sign that the Separatists and Grevious are getting a rework through an event with the Nightsisters? Let the debates begin.

By the way Clones should have a bonus against AAT raid. I don't even have Clones. But come on, it's a given. It was the Clone Wars lol *cues music*
  • Options
    I desperately hope this is the case... my profile pic should explain why
  • Options
    I hope the nightsisters will get their rework. It’s halloween! It’s appropriate!
  • Options
    Clones do quite well in the aat raid without a bonus. Jedi are terrible even with a bonus
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Clones do quite well in the aat raid without a bonus. Jedi are terrible even with a bonus

+1