Who is the November login character going to be?

Replies

• Options
    Nope. With the new scavenger tag on Rey I'm guessing her for November in anticipation of a resistance rework and a Jedi Rey event.
  • Options
    no i think a Jedi rework will happen since resistence kinda already got one. also the jedi cards that just got relesed.

The Jedi packs were released because Yoda's event is running. I'd guess a Resistance toon, with the movie coming up.
  • Options
    I am leaning toward Resistance as well, though I would think not Rey since that would irritate all those people who just got the shards for her from the Google Play promotion. I'm not 100% sure on that (obviously), it's just my guess.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Davius wrote: »
    scavenger rey :D

prob some generic resistance toon since there isn't a legendary event that requires resistance... yet

I’ll double down on Rose for Resistance. I can see there being a new event for maskless Kylo, Hux or even Snoke in the near future that requires resistance.

I hope snoke is gonna be a resistance legendary event :)

would make sense, if snoke is who/what we think he is...

(weird feeling the lines are gonna get blurred in ep8)

• Options
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    Dude I hope its something like that, I need that Separatist rework so badly. So my guess is either a geo or like B2 or something along those lines. I also hope we get B1s or Commando Droids. Maybe even a TX-20 unit for leader, but i find that unlikely

That would be dope.
  • Options
    Hopefully Tie Fighter Pilot. When I saw he was October's I was thrilled...until they changed it to Talia.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Wil wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    no Snoke until Episode 9, once we see him for all his glory and power

But we see him in 8 against Rey

I'm jealous of you guys and your apparent early-access.

Errr it’s in the trailer? Lol
  • Options

He's right. It is super easy to miss, but watch it starting at 1:58 and put it on slow speed. You will notice that Snoke is wearing a yellow-gold robe, and in the next scene, Rey is being force-blasted (I just made that term up, lol) by a person in a yellow-gold robe.

https://youtu.be/Q0CbN8sfihY
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    J7Luke wrote: »

He's right. It is super easy to miss, but watch it starting at 1:58 and put it on slow speed. You will notice that Snoke is wearing a yellow-gold robe, and in the next scene, Rey is being force-blasted (I just made that term up, lol) by a person in a yellow-gold robe.

https://youtu.be/Q0CbN8sfihY

I'll be damned. I honestly tried to not watch the trailer too closely if that makes sense. I want to be pumped, but don't want to spoil it for myself.
  • Options
    Blind Han from ep6 or Han's clothes Lando from the end of ep5.

But I really hope is geo spy.
  • Options
    I’m thinking it will be a new toon from either ep 8 or rebel’s season 4.
  • Options
    Kronen wrote: »
    Nope. With the new scavenger tag on Rey I'm guessing her for November in anticipation of a resistance rework and a Jedi Rey event.

That’s my guess too.

Why does everyone want everything reworked all the time?
  • Options
    NahWillis wrote: »

There is a massive power gap between CLS and every other toon thats why.
  • Options
    Ugnaught, because small pigs
  • Options
    Hopefully a new Han
  • Options

That’s my guess too.

Because when you have favorite characters that aren't usable and hit like a wet noodle it makes you want to cry
  • Options
    I'm sticking to my original thought:. Headless Dooku.
  • Options
    I’m thinking it will be a new toon from either ep 8 or rebel’s season 4.

I don't know if they have a license agreement for rebels season 4. But if so more mandalorians would be cool. But I think the safe bet is someone or something from the new movie... rose (res)
    Bb9e (fo)
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It's beyond me that any Rebel is stronger than the Grand Master Yoda in this game, he gets killed in the arena like a little green kitten. And Mace Windu is a complete useless tank. Jedi need some serious rework, because Commander Luke totally unbalanced the game and he is tagged as a "Jedi".
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It's beyond me that any Rebel is stronger than the Grand Master Yoda in this game, he gets killed in the arena like a little green kitten. And Mace Windu is a complete useles tank. Jedi need some serious rework, because Commander Luke totally unbalanced the game and he isn't tagged as a "Jedi".

Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Porg. It has to be a Porg.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Geonosian Solider:

databank_watto_01_169_ecd563f1.jpeg
  • Options
    It's going to be the Inferno Squad Tie Pilot from Battlefront II
  • Options

That’s my guess too.

It wont be Rey. You can auto get 4*-7* Rey with the Google GCard Promotion.

~D
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Geonosian Solider:

Hate to be the Star Wars nerd but Watto is a Toydarian not a Geonosian.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Geonosian Solider:

Hate to be the Star Wars nerd but Watto is a Toydarian not a Geonosian.

I think he knew that.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Must have went over my head then
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    It will be someone already easily farmable and most will have at 7 stars already
  • Options
    I was thinking IG-100 with a droid rework, I don’t believe they will do a full separatist rework all at once. They typically rework 4-6 toons at once, I can’t think of a time they did 8. If they reworked droids first that leaves 5 separatists. Other option would be just Geonosians which aren’t highly requested and therefore won’t potentially make them as much money as droids.
This discussion has been closed.