GW difficulty increases dramatically at level 60

Replies

• Options
    I feel it's one of the few real challenges in the game. I know I'll do pretty well on most days. I finish some days, and every now and then I want to smash my phone. But that's apparently why we play games lol
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    it's alright but some draws take too long for a mobile game. I look forward to the day I can build up a roster and hopefully auto through most of it without caring who I lose, because I have enough in reserve.
  • Options
    I got bored of it and don't usually do it. Takes too much time. Also the token roster for heros is kinda crappy once u have Lumi and Phas.
  • Options
    Long time ago,
    far before Galaxy updated....

I liked it, but recent matchmaking made dislike it...
    they give me no chance to win.
    I've completed more than 20 times before update,
    but after update, neven completed at all...

if this problem fixed, I may like it again.
  • Options
    It's a great place to try different comps, try new toons and it's a must do for credits if nothing else.

On the other hand, it can be rage inducing.
  • Options
    I finished it for the first time today! It's been getting easier having a low powered arena team, while gearing up on all of my other characters.
  • Options
    People keep trying to find a rhyme or reason to the teams you face in GW, but I don't think there is one.
    I play literally the same setup almost the whole way through GW, Luminara+Barriss+Daka+Dooku+Sidious. Sometimes I swap in IG-86. If one hero gets destroyed in the first round of attacks I retreat and send in a weak squad to get destroyed and soak of the special attacks before coming back with my main team.
    Me and my heroes are level 70 and somedays I'll hit all level 70 teams on the third battle all the way up until the last. Somedays I'll hit ridiculously easy levels like 54-65 through the whole Galactic War. One thing is always certain, however, is that the 3rd to last battle is always the hardest for some reason.
    There is no rhyme or reason. It's all random like everything else in the game.
  • Options
    Ran into GW trouble for the first time in weeks. I had been able to finish the war with just my B team, but today I ran into a 7* level 70 team on my second battle. Cleaned out my A team, but I only had one character left, finished it with B team. Next battle wasn't as bad, but the 4 th battle is another level 70, lol. Looks like I'll take weeks to finish phasma with rewards instead of just a few more days. Does it stay continually hard every day once you reach some kind of threshold?
  • Options
    hxtKu1Y.jpg

Like a boss.
    FTB
  • Options
    hxtKu1Y.jpg

Like a boss. Did it again today fellas.
    FTB
  • Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    hxtKu1Y.jpg

Congrats! Nicely done.

• Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    hxtKu1Y.jpg

Congrats! Nicely done.

Thank you sir. Got lucky in the last 4 minutes hit #1 and destroyed his QGJ led Jedi team.
    FTB
  • fikretkuru
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

today's galactic war runs with pictures.

W1llmP.jpg

6544dE.jpg

yLyyg9.jpg

GoqqaN.jpg

zrWW9O.jpg

O7WWmz.jpg

Jn55mW.jpg

4bddXp.jpg

0mPP9R.jpg

A5ooWz.jpg

5MAAbD.jpg
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    mhrhc2.png

3rd battle insane.
  • Options
    Sidious must be the most killed character in the history of SWGOH
  • Options
    i can't get past the 5th node all level 70 enemy's and I'm only 65
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    Sidious must be the most killed character in the history of SWGOH

He is who I always go for first to prevent heal block on my team, and yeah, he is in 10 of 12 of the GW teams I face every day. Oh, and he's on my GW and Arena team too lol.
  • Options
    Good lord!
  • Options
    The 7* Snowtrooper on the 11th node tho. Whale with the weirdest of chromium drops. XD
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Hey there was that 7* snow trooper at node 11 any good? What was his health and damage like? Thanks
  • fikretkuru
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    iron mike, he wasnt impressive.
  • Options
    The 7* Snowtrooper on the 11th node tho. Whale with the weirdest of chromium drops. XD

I saw that too. I want to meet this person that loves snowtroopers that much. Like does he have a full size cardboard cut out on his ceiling?
  • Options
    Iron_Mike1 wrote: »
    Hey there was that 7* snow trooper at node 11 any good? What was his health and damage like? Thanks

There's a guy that posted some good data about the 7* snowtrooper... Few weeks ago. His aoe did about 6k crits. Not terrible, he has alot of hp too.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    nothing look crazy on the synergies. OP should be fine.
  • Options
    Second day in a row on my lvl46 account having to go against lvl69s with all purple gear. Seriously need to fix this..
  • Options
    Heh, ye thats pretty dumb. I had the same issue earliel on, when i was lower lvl.
    Im 70 now, and somtiems still having a fairly hard time farming gw daily, however im only getting lv 70 teams as myself. Getting lv70 teams on 46 is not cool at all..

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Starwars96 wrote: »
    Second day in a row on my lvl46 account having to go against lvl69s with all purple gear. Seriously need to fix this..

Thats crazy, I thought getting L70 teams at L63 was bad, this is awful.

• Options
    I would also complain about being 200 currency extra since I won't be beating that battle but I most likely won't tomorrow either so it's no problem lmao
  • Options
    We will use if\then

If you complain, cry, and criticize EA or CG
    Then you get rediculous matchups

If you sing the praises of the amazing company they are
    Then you get great shard, mat, and GW matchups