No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Glad to hear progress is being made

what progress ?
  • Options
    24 hours have passed and no DS TB reward in my inbox. Should i contact Support / Help?
  • Options
    Ciomagaru wrote: »
    24 hours have passed and no DS TB reward in my inbox. Should i contact Support / Help?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/146421/notice-territory-battles-missing-rewards#latest
  • Options
    Just give me 162 HODA shards and I'll be happy
  • Options
    UPDATE
    Further investigation has shown there may have been an issue with the proximity between Territory Battles ending and Territory Wars beginning which caused a problem in the dispersal of rewards. As we review this further, this will require some more time, so our initial 24 hour window will need to be extended.
    What this means for our players:
    • For now, players do NOT need to go to EA Help.
    • We’re prepping to implement a manual fix to disburse the proper rewards for Dark Side Territory Battles to the players that did not receive them..
    We're very sorry that this messaging is resulting in more waiting, but we sincerely appreciate your reports, understanding, and patience as we work to resolve this. Thank you!
    stone1330 wrote: »
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Glad to hear progress is being made

what progress ?

You know progress like downloading a big file over a 28.8k ISDN line, watching it go from 40 mins remaning to 55 mins remaining. THAT progress ;-)
  • stone1330
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    muahahahahaha 28.8k ISDN line ?? where do you live ?

btw...manual fix ?
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Options
    On the phone support guy said could be another 12 hours. Although I held an hour to get him so maybe 11?
  • Options
    Your_mom wrote: »
    On the phone support guy said could be another 12 hours. Although I held an hour to get him so maybe 11?

days not hours ...
  • Options
    Any progress?
  • Options
    Posted by Kozispoon:

UPDATE
    Our team is currently testing the manual fix. No ETA as of yet.
  • Options
    Posted by Kozispoon:

UPDATE
    Our team is currently testing the manual fix. No ETA as of yet.

I volunteer to be a test subject. Please send my rewards now and I’ll post here when I get them :wink:
  • Options
    One more poor guy who didn’t get any rearward yet.
  • Options

btw...manual fix ?

Dude, what did you do to get your post edited by Kozi?
  • Options
    Support told me there's upwards of 1 million accounts that didn't get rewards either from the platoon thing or just a random bug and they have to go through them 1 by 1 and add then so we just need to stay calm and wait.
  • stone1330
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    PoederAmon wrote: »

btw...manual fix ?

Don't know....I think I wrote at the end 3 letters, one "w", one "t" and one "f" ... maybe forbidden ?
    I think isn't unrespectful... I'm wrong ?
  • Options
    PoederAmon wrote: »

btw...manual fix ?

Don't know....I think I wrote at the end 3 letters, one "w", one "t" and one "f" ... maybe forbidden ?
    I think isn't unrespectful... I'm wrong ?

Wow, censoring acronyms now... Glad there's something they do fix quick ... /s
  • Options
    I got warned for putting 4 asterix next to each other.. I self censored but still got warned haha
  • Options
    Still no rewards 2 Server resets though
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited November 2017
    Options
    UPDATE

We're beginning to do some limited testing of this manual fix to roll out rewards. Please note that this testing is being done to ensure this fix is working as intended and NOT require a client restart of your game. I'll have more information and instructions for players going forward. Thank you!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    UPDATE

We're beginning to do some limited testing of this manual fix to roll out rewards. Please note that this testing is being done to ensure this fix is working as intended and NOT require a client restart of your game. I'll have more information and in. I'll have more information and instructions for players going forward. Thank you!

Thanks you for the news , it's easier to wait when we have some ^^
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    So are we looking at hours or days for this to go through? Appreciate the communication and hard work you guys are doing to sort this for us.
  • album_cover_1
    24 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    So are we looking at hours or days for this to go through? Appreciate the communication and hard work you guys are doing to sort this for us.

Just received mine so coming in soon I'd bet. To clarify, got both the TB rewards as well as the stars earned.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

months maybe ...
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Just received mine so coming in soon I'd bet. To clarify, got both the TB rewards as well as the stars earned.

Excellent! Thanks for posting. If anyone else encounters any issues, please sound off and we'll follow up.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Can confirm, got mine too. The achievement is updated as well. Thanks CG for resolving!
  • Options
    UPDATE

We're beginning to do some limited testing of this manual fix to roll out rewards. Please note that this testing is being done to ensure this fix is working as intended and NOT require a client restart of your game. I'll have more information and instructions for players going forward. Thank you!

I got my DS TB rewards and the stars for the achievement. Thanks @CG_Kozispoon and the rest of the team for getting this fixed!
  • Options
    Nothing here
  • Options
    Haven’t hit mine yet. Do we tag Kozi if they aren’t showing? Or wait?
  • Options
    Haven’t hit mine yet. Do we tag Kozi if they aren’t showing? Or wait?

Just wait, I haven't got mine yet but a guild mate did, they are coming it's just a manual rollout so it will take time.