No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    UPDATE
    Further investigation has shown there may have been an issue with the proximity between Territory Battles ending and Territory Wars beginning which caused a problem in the dispersal of rewards. As we review this further, this will require some more time, so our initial 24 hour window will need to be extended.
    What this means for our players:
    • For now, players do NOT need to go to EA Help.
    • We’re prepping to implement a manual fix to disburse the proper rewards for Dark Side Territory Battles to the players that did not receive them..
    We're very sorry that this messaging is resulting in more waiting, but we sincerely appreciate your reports, understanding, and patience as we work to resolve this. Thank you!

THIS is how you communicate! Thanks!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    UPDATE
    Further investigation has shown there may have been an issue with the proximity between Territory Battles ending and Territory Wars beginning which caused a problem in the dispersal of rewards. As we review this further, this will require some more time, so our initial 24 hour window will need to be extended.
    • We’re prepping to implement a manual fix to disburse the proper rewards for Dark Side Territory Battles to the players that did not receive them..
    We're very sorry that this messaging is resulting in more waiting, but we sincerely appreciate your reports, understanding, and patience as we work to resolve this. Thank you!

Thank you @CG_Kozispoon . It sounds like you've got a plan in place, and I look forward to seeing the team's mad troubleshooting skillz in action :-)

+1. Thank you for the good communication. Much appreciated.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    AresNO wrote: »
    UPDATE

THIS is how you communicate! Thanks!

Exactly, @CG_Kozispoon, it seems like you are worried about the time window: I don't think it is a problem if you assure us (like you just did) that it will be fixed and keep progress on issue a couple of times during the day so we are updated.

Thanks,
  • Options
    Wow, it's getting crazy in here. They can't wave a magic wand and make things happen. These people have homes and families and need sleep, just like everyone else.
  • Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    I think the latest response stated they are prepared to manually issue rewards. Let's just hold them to that. We are beyond the complaining stage at this point

online forums are never beyond a complaining stage!
  • Options
    UPDATE

As long as you are making this right, like it sounds like you all are, don’t worry about the further wait. Honestly if you guys could have communicated even the intentions of the manual fix, a lot of this dumpster fire would (probably) have been avoided.
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    Your think a multi billion dollar corporation Can’t do customer service and troubleshooting at the same time?
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Umm, they are probably busy troubleshooting TB and ensuring what happened with DS does not happened with the LS that probably launches in about 3 days unless the cadence was adjusted for TW. It was a holiday weekend and their mail boxes are full of complaints. If I don’t see a December calendar post in about 6 hours, I will get concerned that they are locked out of the building or something.

CG is run by EA, but it's just a small studio. Only like 10 total people that work there, probably less on SWGoH.
  • Options
    I was wondering if there are still people who didn't get TB rewards and if so, are they gonna get them eventually?
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    None here
  • Options
    None for me either!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options

HELP CENTER
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting EA help.

My name is Nitish and I would assist you with your issue today. Having reviewed your email, I came to know that you did not receive the 7th collectible for Tom Brady progression . As I am also a very big fan of this game, I can feel the disappointment caused due to this issue.

We have been reported by number of players experiencing the same problem. Our development team is already aware of this issue and they are still investigating the cause of the issues. They are working to address it as soon as humanly possible, but the studio. . .

WHAT?!
  • Options
    Tom Brady is our new toon, we have found the problem
  • Options
    Still no rewards.... maybe at christmas eve...
  • Options
    i contacted EA Support after 24h and they told me to wait another 24h thanks for wasting my time
  • Options
    UPDATE

@CG_Kozispoon For those of us that not only didn't receive TB rewards, but also had other rewards, such as HAAT (like our guild, most of us still trying to unlock Kenobi) will this manual fix also take care of those rewards? I'm trying to get a definite answer so my guild knows how to respond, whether we have to go through EA for the HAAT rewards or wait. This is kind of critical for a lot of us. Thanks for all the work you all are doing, I know this is a totally crazy situation, and you are doing your best.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Thought 1: The psychology of waiting is nothing compared to the politics of dancing.
    Thought 2: The waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Personally I think you probably need to train yourself to be patient. Remember what Yoda says?
  • Options
    $20 that there would be major server issues in TW that would cause a major disruption such as lost teams or rewards! And no, i'm not spending it in-game. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Thought 1: The psychology of waiting is nothing compared to the politics of dancing.

hungry hungry hippos meta results in the breaking of hungry hungry hippos unfortunately. i guess that's how they get you to buy more of them though.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Hungry Hungry Hippos? I prefer Catan. Or better yet... SWGOH :p
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Is the manual fix you spoke of going to require our Ally code to verify that we did indeed not receive the reward? Perhaps it's best to start that thread now so you can start getting that info ready if that's what is needed.

Regards,
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Chuybacca wrote: »
    HELP CENTER
    Hello,

My name is Nitish and I would assist you with your issue today. Having reviewed your email, I came to know that you did not receive the 7th collectible for Tom Brady progression . As I am also a very big fan of this game, I can feel the disappointment caused due to this issue.

We have been reported by number of players experiencing the same problem. Our development team is already aware of this issue and they are still investigating the cause of the issues. They are working to address it as soon as humanly possible, but the studio. . .

WHAT?!

Maybe in the home country of Nitish they call territory battles: Tom Brady

• Options
    HELP CENTER
    Hello,

WHAT?!

Were you listening to my call?

• Options
    Your_mom wrote: »
    HELP CENTER
    Hello,

WHAT?!

Were you listening to my call?

I wish mine would have had the Tom Brady hilarity but don’t even call people. Not worth the hour of your life

• stone1330
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Where is my reward ???

I can change all my reward for 3 chewie shards ... oh yes, please....
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get confirmation that not only will our rewards get delivered but we will also get credit towards the achievement for territory battle stars? I don't want to lose those either.
  • Options
    gunff wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get confirmation that not only will our rewards get delivered but we will also get credit towards the achievement for territory battle stars? I don't want to lose those either.

Check that....we WILL NOT lose either for an issue on their part. That would be extremely poor business and would eventually get back to "the mouse".
  • Options
    Glad to hear progress is being made