No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    According to Kozi’s profile, last login was 5 minutes ago. May be typing a fix as we speak! 25 minutes, folks, keep those fingers crossed :)
  • Options
    Still never received my Darkside TB Rewards 24 hours later.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Doomsday clock timer: T - 30 minutes

Gonna kill their servers

That's the short term goal. ;)
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

Hiya and good morning,
    Teams rolling in and getting back to work on this issue. I hope to have further updates via the Dev announcement post Here as things progress. Thank you for your patience folks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I've been trying to submit a ticket for awhile now. It keeps telling me to submit it in the requested format and then highlights the box where my first name goes. I'm really confident that I am doing the format for my first name right. Feels an awful lot like support is just blocking my ticket attempt. This is getting to the point of hostility and contempt.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think you understand what "zero communication" means... I see plenty of feedback from Kozi, RyDiggs, CapGasp, Carrie and others.. Sure, maybe not INSTANTLY.. but it's there.. if you choose to see it. They may not say what you want them to.. but they DO communicate.

My cat communicates with me as well - although I am not always certain about what he's trying to tell me.
  • Options
    Hiya and good morning,
    Teams rolling in and getting back to work on this issue. I hope to have further updates via the Dev announcement post Here as things progress. Thank you for your patience folks!

Do you still want us to contact EA support in 20 minutes? Or wait for your updates?
  • Options
    Hiya and good morning,

Thank you! Acknowledgment is all we wanted!
  • Options
    in other words, No way any of us will be getting our rewards in 22 minutes.
    I am not so happy to wait 24 hours just to be asked to wait gods knows how long for a real solution
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    I don't think you understand what "zero communication" means... I see plenty of feedback from Kozi, RyDiggs, CapGasp, Carrie and others.. Sure, maybe not INSTANTLY.. but it's there.. if you choose to see it. They may not say what you want them to.. but they DO communicate.

My cat communicates with me as well - although I am not always certain about what he's trying to tell me.

It’s probably something that will get **** here but that just may be from my experiences with cats.
    Parableman wrote: »
    John Salera is probably a bit busy with the Battlefront business. CG Carrie runs this game now, so he's probably not stepping in to deal with a more minor disaster than the one he already has on his hands with Battlefront, when he has her running this game for him so he can do the higher up stuff he's supposed to be doing. This is on the level that I might expect something from CG Carrie or CG Top Hat, though, which might be why we're not hearing much from Kozi. She might have been told to wait until they had something to communicate themselves.

Is that the structure? I’ve always wondered how it is.
  • Options
    Greenmojo wrote: »
    in other words, No way any of us will be getting our rewards in 22 minutes.
    I am not so happy to wait 24 hours just to be asked to wait gods knows how long for a real solution

Sorry. There's been a delay in the delay. Sorry for the delay. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    This is hilarious in a way. I also play Heroes of Dragon Age which is also EA/CG. This morning I logged in to the game and found, along with my daily log in reward, a "We're Sorry" pack. I received from that pack 1 piece of legendary gear, 1 mythic Tome, 1 mythic Wisp, and 1 3* Legendary hero which, well, I jumped out of my seat a little.

To put this in to SWGoH terms it would read like I received 1 full MK3 Carbanti, 10M credits, material to zeta one toon, and a 7* UMK. No joke.

Again this is an EA/CG title and I personally don't even know what they're apologizing for!

The way this is being handled, it's completely different people maybe? I don't know, maybe the license. Either way, proof positive IMO that when it comes to SWGoH this is how EA/CG is CHOOSING to deal with it.

Wow, so, scoured the HoDA to see what even happened. At best, it looks like a patch was released and caused a brief download error for a few people.

I did not have an issue getting my TB rewards, I've just seen this going on and something happened to another game by these same people and the response was, well, it's night and day. HoDA experienced a quick blip and was compensated with great stuff. Seriously the hero I got would be like a free 7* Baze or Shoretrooper or UMK or anything much easier to aquire P2P.

I know it's a different game, but, same people.
  • Options
    Their threatening post about their poor platoon code overshadowed any apology about TP for combat waves not being calculated properly.
  • Options
    Hiya and good morning,

Thanks for the update Kozi, keep us informed with this please. Looking forward to getting past this issue soon.
  • Options
    Still waiting....
  • Options
    Hiya and good morning,

No offense, but after the Please have patience, it's delayed you will have it in 24 hours thing, you have kinda lost what little credibility you had. Maybe it's time to hear from TopHat or Carrie at this point?

• Options
    Hiya and good morning,

Thanks for the update Kozi, keep us informed with this please. Looking forward to getting past this issue soon.

I have an update... this is not an update
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    Aren’t we supposed to receive a reward for having the DS TB level at just beneath impossible?

They can't even get the proper event rewards sorted out, let alone the "oops we messed up" apology package. I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya and good morning,
    Hiya and good morning,

Do you still want us to contact EA support in 20 minutes? Or wait for your updates?

We're quickly coming to the 24 hour window to contact support, but for the time being, please wait for updates until we know more.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya and good morning,

That's great @kozispoon.. still no path forward, no clarification on if we should be contacting the support desk in 15 mins.. per usual, your message is vague and incoherent. Thanks for the response but there are obviously 1000's of us that are missing rewards.. and we would really appreciate clear directions about how this will be resolved. The biggest spender in my guild did not get his.. DSTB has been a real disaster.. Just wait for the backlash over the new Rey that's coming.. I guess we will get slapped in the face and kicked in the gut this week..

• Options
    Where do you submit a ticket?
  • Options
    Why so much misleading after we are told to reinstall the game,wait 24 hours so rewards can populate when the fact was and is that we crashed with error and after we wait we are gonna wait again
  • Options

We're quickly coming to the 24 hour window to contact support, but for the time being, please wait for updates until we know more.[/quote]

What can support actually do? It would seem the dev team has more power/authority to hand out these precide rewards, correct? Just curious as to what we can tell them and what the expectations are.
  • Options
    "Thank you for your patience folks!"

Well, at least the devs are keeping their sense of humour....
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    [/quote]

We're quickly coming to the 24 hour window to contact support, but for the time being, please wait for updates until we know more.[/quote]

Once we have to go through EA support, this is dead. They rarely solve anything.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

What can support actually do? It would seem the dev team has more power/authority to hand out these precide rewards, correct? Just curious as to what we can tell them and what the expectations are.

The close door button in lifts generally doesn't do anything (some do but most don't). They are there as it makes people feel they have the ability to influence stuff.
  • Options
    still waiting on rewards, it’s been 24 hours over here @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Teams now rolling in? It's 9:45 west coast time. In my office, people would be working until it was fixed or they would be fired. There are likely thousands of people who fought through 6 days of bugged content and then did not receive the stated rewards. This is pretty ridiculous. And to add to that, we STILL have no feedback on whether or not the difficulty levels and points per combat missions were as planned.