Error with the DEC - Calander

Replies

• Options
    I for one hope cls doesnt come back for couple more months. Not very legendary if u have a event ever month. U knw bb8 event is this month even if its not on schd an then rey event as well. Isnt tht enuf for u greedy people. Dont beg. Just put in the work n when it comes ur ready. Games no fun if they just hand out best chars to every player n game. Oo cuz u wasnt ready last time just post stop chg everything n add a event cuz u wasnt ready first time. Wait ur turn like every other person n game did.

+1
  • Options
    I for one hope cls doesnt come back for couple more months. Not very legendary if u have a event ever month. U knw bb8 event is this month even if its not on schd an then rey event as well. Isnt tht enuf for u greedy people. Dont beg. Just put in the work n when it comes ur ready. Games no fun if they just hand out best chars to every player n game. Oo cuz u wasnt ready last time just post stop chg everything n add a event cuz u wasnt ready first time. Wait ur turn like every other person n game did.

Janey Mack that was hard to read... Almost gave up
    -1 anyway

CLS event was in August. 4 months seems like a fair time to wait, as it has been for Thrawn for example. On top of it, CLS is special in the sense that without him, large portions of the game are either closed or rendered incredibly difficult if you don't have him.

But I understand why people who have him do not want to see him back in a while, it gives an unfair advantage without being an exploit. If CLS were nerfed, nobody would care to see him back every 2 weeks. You just want to enjoy your advantage for a bit longer, that's all.

Unfortunately for you guys, he'll back at some point. And this point is getting very close now. Please cry me a river.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Minowara wrote: »
    There is another error -- we need a third TB! Cutting the TB's to only 2 really hurts guild event currency income. The territory wars provide so little guild event currency that they do not make up for it. Please add back the third TB and make the schedule tighter!

You get Guild Event Tokens for Territory Wars, too, my man. In the long run we're getting more.

So I can use those to buy ROLO/Probe Droid shards? Oh wait... no I can't.

We were supposed to get these every week. So we went from an initial schedule of 4 light side TB's a month to one. Rolo acquisition got quartered.
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I agree and I'm not even ROLO hunting. I enjoy TB and am bummed out the frequency is reduced this month. I'm hoping this is temporary for just this month as TW gets up and running, and we'll see more TB again going forward.

I also like TW, but I only get to fight 4-5 times once. TB I get to fight 3-4 times for six consecutive days.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    There is no money in advanced notice.

Money > Pride & Accomplishment
  • Options
    What happened to ROLO? All I know is I can't get her to 7* after all these work, effort, and assets. EA, what a rip off! Why dump TB when we were having a good time with it and replace it with a Veers knock off, a Abominable Snowman who throws snowballs, and a Droid that all it does is explode once? Homeless Yoda and ROLO, is what I want to complete. No new character that are useless.
  • Options
    An event calendar without the events people actually care about, makes no sense. This calendar and no calendar is exactly the same.
  • Options
    An event calendar without the events people actually care about, makes no sense. This calendar and no calendar is exactly the same.

I agree
  • Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rey's hero event is dec 14th
    Luke's hero event is 21st, and will run through Christmas

(Prediction )

If your guesses are correct, then my guess would be a BB-8 event would already be showing up in game as happening soon. I am pretty sure there will be a BB-8 just before the Hero’s Journey just like there was an R2 right before Luke’s.
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    (Prediction )

Nah, I'm think you may be close on Rey's hero journey, but I'm expecting Luke out in March 2018.

to much going on w/ Rey. And bb8 will need to run prior. So my guess (as well) is no CLS in Dec
  • Options
    Whats the purpose of an incomplete calendar?
    Pretty useless in my eyes, just a waste of time...
  • Options
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Whats the purpose of an incomplete calendar?
    Pretty useless in my eyes, just a waste of time...
    This right here, its so dumb and a complete waste

• Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    @RevanComingSoon @CG_Kozispoon

I'm somewhat new to the forums and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here. Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community, I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever. If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!]. I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.

Amazon took a hugh loss for years. Insetead of profits they provided a tremendous value with Amazon prime. Now Amazon is a top retailer and stands to make billions. Gouging the customer base you have and providing obviously faulty game modes is disingenuous. Yes, companies do what they do to make money. But the ones that make the most money provide a stellar product and value.

The value quotient here is the issue. They could give us MUCH more value and have a much happier customer base, taking a hit on immediate income but developing a larger base that will offset the cashgrab tactics down the road.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Cletus831 wrote: »

I'm somewhat new to the forums and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here. Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community, I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever. If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!]. I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.

Amazon took a hugh loss for years. Insetead of profits they provided a tremendous value with Amazon prime. Now Amazon is a top retailer and stands to make billions. Gouging the customer base you have and providing obviously faulty game modes is disingenuous. Yes, companies do what they do to make money. But the ones that make the most money provide a stellar product and value.

The value quotient here is the issue. They could give us MUCH more value and have a much happier customer base, taking a hit on immediate income but developing a larger base that will offset the cashgrab tactics down the road.

Except that amazon makes money thanks to their web services and not for their retail part but yeah.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

lol " I got CLS so no one else can" tell me how that works out for ya :)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

+1

Dude it's been what 4 months ???? A 1/3rd of a year... you know how many people on this planet die in a 4 month period ?????

And your +1'ing a post that says it' not been long enough because he has CLS and want's to keep his advantage he's had for.....4 months.... In the gaming community 4 months is a lifetime dude.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Cletus831 wrote: »

Except that amazon makes money thanks to their web services and not for their retail part but yeah.

^^ this right here!!! Thank you!
  • Options
    Bigbearxba wrote: »

(Prediction )

If your guesses are correct, then my guess would be a BB-8 event would already be showing up in game as happening soon. I am pretty sure there will be a BB-8 just before the Hero’s Journey just like there was an R2 right before Luke’s.

If this is true I hope everyone has Vet Han & Vet Chewie ready... Oh wait you don't because you're a FTP person.... well be ready to wait 6 months. Its ok though because those that like having the advantage of owning CLS have the characters needed for Rey, and Rey will just replaces CLS, thus starting the cycle all over again. When CLS drops everyone will have him, Rey will be the new best thing.
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    (Prediction )

Nah, I'm think you may be close on Rey's hero journey, but I'm expecting Luke out in March 2018.

I really hope you’re wrong. Almost a year between the events when CLS is needed, not only for LSTB’s, but also to stay even remotely competitive in arena would be absurd and (in my opinion lol) pretty cruel to those players who did not get him the first time around.
  • Options
    I agree with a lot of people in this thread, it would make the most sense to have R2 and CLS next month with BB8 and Rey this month. I REALLY don’t see them doing CLS AND Rey this month. I also REALLY don’t see them doing Rey without BB8. I can’t at all see them doing 3 Legendary events in a month and one of them not being up already.

On a personal note and completely separate from that, I really hope they run R2 and CLS in January since I’m still farming up Farmboy and Old Ben. I took a long break from the game, started playing again in October, and rushed to farm up Phoenix first. I understand some people have been waiting but at least I can admit I’m selfish. B)
  • Options
    I keep reading all of these posts and it seems like I'm the only one who remembers that Luke's hero's journey has had 2 phases (so far). The first required Jawas and farmboy and DID NOT unlock CLS; That came a couple of months later. Why is everyone assuming that this new hero's journey for Rey is going to go straight to the Lightsaber Rey unlock? Did I miss the announcement that this Journey was only one event?? I think there's going to be a lot of people who panic farmed the Veterans that will be angry at the devs instead of their own short memories and false assumptions. I'm guessing that Rey, Finn and BB8 will just be fighting some scavengers on Jakku for some gear. I might be wrong but it seems like a strong possibility.
  • Options
    NoMack wrote: »
    I keep reading all of these posts and it seems like I'm the only one who remembers that Luke's hero's journey has had 2 phases (so far). The first required Jawas and farmboy and DID NOT unlock CLS; That came a couple of months later. Why is everyone assuming that this new hero's journey for Rey is going to go straight to the Lightsaber Rey unlock? Did I miss the announcement that this Journey was only one event?? I think there's going to be a lot of people who panic farmed the Veterans that will be angry at the devs instead of their own short memories and false assumptions. I'm guessing that Rey, Finn and BB8 will just be fighting some scavengers on Jakku for some gear. I might be wrong but it seems like a strong possibility.

It’s been brought up often but we refer to them as flash events. There’s debate to this as well.
  • Th3Ch40t1C
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    In November Legendary events were not listed and were added in closer to the date. December will be no different.

Uh wasnt thrawn a legendary event?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LPPW7qU0rZEUvcp5z1hzDiAJH8qVwL-J
  • Options
    Bigbearxba wrote: »

(Prediction )

B.B.-8 would be added in client restart when we were told the requirements.
  • Options
    Hiya!
    In November Legendary events were not listed and were added in closer to the date. December will be no different.

So we have to guess every month if we dont got it the first time around and speculate? Thats not cool

Yoda palp and thrawn are every other month. They are on rotation now.
    Usually there’s a waiting period of 4-5 months for it to come back. And as a festive gift they brought back the palp event last year. They brought r2 back early for lukes journey.

I would make sure you have your anh Rebels ready. And quick. For CLS.
    Your fo for BB8.
    Best rule of thumb if you miss an event just farm them up right quick so you’re ready for next time.

I have cls thrawn palp and yoda 7 star i just mean for Future legendary events i am already farming fo stormtrooper is 69/100 have 5 attempts today left and fo tie pilot is 93/100 so i am pretty sure i will get bb8 7 star this time kylo phasma and fo officer is already 7 star so all cool

Won't help because you don't have the vets at 7*. Those two are the real deal breakers.
  • Options
    Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »
    Hiya!

Uh wasnt thrawn a legendary event?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LPPW7qU0rZEUvcp5z1hzDiAJH8qVwL-J

I think Kozi meant October when Thrawn was a surprise event.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    As expected no announcements, so we all go panic farm.
    Couldn't care less about player base :(
  • Vendea
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    There is no money in advanced notice.

Black Friday?
    Lol

• Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    Besides Yoda, there are no legendary or heroes journey events listed, which I find pretty difficult to believe. We know that at least Rey's Hero's Journey is happening, which I guess is why they said, "Here is a list of some of the upcoming events for December."

Hopefully CLS (and BB-8) falls under that caveat too.

How do we know that? That's speculation based on nothing more than the movie release. If it's rey from the last Jedi than you for sure won't have that until January to avoid spoilers
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

This discussion has been closed.