When cls event come? [MERGED]

Replies

• Options
    CLS is mandatory everywhere, TW LSTB Arena. We have prepared every gear for him. Sorry man, we just cant wait. So when does the event come back? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    They will tell us when CLS is coming back. You making a thread asking to be told isn't going to change that.
  • Options
    ^^
  • Options
    Why you didnt unlock him the 1st time he came ?
  • Options
    With the exception of one node in LS TB, CLS isn't mandatory anywhere. Useful? Absolutely. Mandatory? Not hardly.
  • Options
    It will not return Dec 5. The yoda event is running during that time. They will not have two of these going at once. My guess is sometime in January or February. I think they will have a BB8 event, the Rey event, and maybe another R2 event before they do CLS again.
  • Options
    I actually think he's going be added to the Galactic War shipments next month.
  • Options
    Truly I want, cause I am youngling now.

• TVF
    36746 posts Member
    Options
    These threads are pointless but

so is that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    True. Actually for new player like me, we definitely need a DPS like CLS.
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    With the exception of one node in LS TB, CLS isn't mandatory anywhere. Useful? Absolutely. Mandatory? Not hardly.
  • Options
    Please close thread or move it to feedback and every subsequent post about CLS. Rey’s first, get over it
  • Options
    Please close and or move thread to feedback and all threads like it that pop up. Rey will Be first. Get over it
  • Options
    CLS can return AFTER I get my Grevious rework.... >:)
  • Options
    M.D.G.A!
  • Carn
    52 posts Member
    Options
    If you bring CLS again, you need to bring R2 short before.
  • Options

if we had known that cls is so very very much better than every other legendary toon bevor him i think the majority of all players had unlocked him in the first place
  • Options
    When will there be a chance to get cos again ?
  • Options
    Cls*
  • Options
    Never
  • Options
    another post about cls? wow
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

• Options
    Almost every day people post asking about the return of CLS. Although these posts have 0% chance to make him come any faster, what bothers me how others are so quick to jump into these posts and try to tell us how annoying we are for talking about CLS all the time... Well I'm in both player's shoes as I got CLS on my one account but not on the other and I totaly understand why people are so pushy with CLS...

Apart from the fact that CLS gives you a greater chance to get a higher arena rank, aat damage, TB and TW performance, there is also another reason why I want CLS so bad!

That is of course Rancor and how long it takes for me to do it... On my one account where I have CLS, I can get rancor done is around 10 minutes. I throw wiggs, han and rex in there and the beast goes down fast. In my alt for a long time I had to spend 40-
    45 minutes but ever since I replaced Jyn erso with Thrawn I'm around 30 minutes for a solo.

If you had CLS since September that is 3 months of rancors. That's approximately 40 rancors so do the math. 40*20 equals 800 minutes. 800/60= 13.333 hours.

So in a 3 month span I have spend an additional 13 hours from my life just doing a rancor solo because I didn't have CLS... In addition to that I had to waste a zeta on Vader to make that solo possible which I wouldn't have wasted if I had CLS...

So if you have a hard time understanding why people get so impatient and so annoying, asking for CLS to come back asap, then maybe these facts will change your mind...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

I auto solo with zader and don't even look at my phone while it runs.

I think the minimum we have seen on legendary character events has been 4 months. Just be ready that's all you can do. Asking "are we there yet?" doesn't make the trip shorter.
  • Options
    @Kyno I think a new "when will CLS return" subforum is needed lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno I think a new "when will CLS return" subforum is needed lol

Probably for the best
  • Options
    The only thing more annoying than the lack of a CLS event is the multiple threads about the lack of the CLS event.

You can kill 2 bids with one stone here, Bring back the CLS event