Nightsister Zombie Broke

Prev134
Anyone else faced a team with Nightsister Zombie that revives even after hit with Boba Fetts execute or DN instakill? Nightsister Zombie paired with a constantly stealthed, self healing Nightsister Acolyte is close to unbeatable even with a lot of aoe toons.

Replies

• Options
    Baze Malbus, B2, Ventress, Han Solo or even a TFP can help you there. GK/Bariss is annoying as hell to since only a few toons can handle such team.
  • Options
    It’s not broken at all. Read the description for level 8 Endless Horde. It’s working exactly as described
  • Options
    Definitely not unbalanced when the Nightsisters are underpowered and underutilized. CLS/R2/Baze/Chirrut/Thrawn. Now those need balancing. This Zombie helps counter those teams
  • Options
    Ns team doesnt even last a minute... They are squishy af, learn to play
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • PHENIX1
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Fahrius wrote: »

You sure about that? Maybe YOU should learn to play

276_B5962_FE2_F_4_F37_AED8_EE4_FF567197_D.jpg
    Post edited by PHENIX1 on
  • Options
    PHENIX1 wrote: »

huh? pretty sure, beat them daily...
    cute ns you got there but you're missing some gear lvls, keep working on them... cuz at that gear lvl they are even more squishy...
    i already know how to play, thats why im telling that they dont last a minute... duh
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    East

Whoa... 30th? You tha man! And if you're getting
    first and falling that far, no thank you. I'll stick to my non nightsister team and deal with falling to the teens
  • Options
    Um im sry to break it to you but i am using an all sith/emp vader team and only fell to 19th, so showing a rank 30 ns team doesnt mean much cause i can assure you zader is not broken or unbalanced except that vader needs a buff
  • Options
    Mithos wrote: »
    Um im sry to break it to you but i am using an all sith/emp vader team and only fell to 19th, so showing a rank 30 ns team doesnt mean much cause i can assure you zader is not broken or unbalanced except that vader needs a buff

This better?

7_B5_F9_D71_46_EA_4984_A750_D9174_FB30522.jpg

• Options

This better?

7_B5_F9_D71_46_EA_4984_A750_D9174_FB30522.jpg

And I didn’t fall to 30th. It’s an old pic as I was working my way up. But nice try
  • Options
    And i have a pic of my vader team in rank 1, that doesnt mean its op or broken or good, ns particurly zombie+acolyte counters the single target meta but has many weanesses and is a weak team on defense
  • Options
    And i have a pic of my vader team in rank 1, that doesnt mean its op or broken or good, ns particurly zombie+acolyte counters the single target meta but has many weanesses and is a weak team on defense

Haven’t fallen below 10th yet so I guess your “knowledge” of the Sisters May be off. I’m also going to go out on a limb and say you’ve never used them since you’re talking nonsense
  • Options
    Dood you are not understanding anything being said are you...
    How many aoe teams do you see in the top 50? Ya so on offense against this current meta you SHOULD win 90-100% of the time, as soon as meta shifts away from this single target that % will drop
    And you are saying that you havnt fallen far the night AFTER payout? Maybe because most arena shots happen BEFORE payout especially in the top 10 range...
    The guy who brought up "knowledge" about them wasnt me, but since you cant read i will enlighten you...they are a fun team, specially in this current meta, but they are under used, as they are used more so will the teams that absolutely decimate them and then you will be on here crying becuase unlike the current cls and gk/zarris meta, the night sister meta will not last and will not hold strong on the top
  • Options
    How many aoe teams do you see in the top 50? Ya so on offense against this current meta you SHOULD win 90-100% of the time, as soon as meta shifts away from this single target that % will drop
    And you are saying that you havnt fallen far the night AFTER payout? Maybe because most arena shots happen BEFORE payout especially in the top 10 range...
    The guy who brought up "knowledge" about them wasnt me, but since you cant read i will enlighten you...they are a fun team, specially in this current meta, but they are under used, as they are used more so will the teams that absolutely decimate them and then you will be on here crying becuase unlike the current cls and gk/zarris meta, the night sister meta will not last and will not hold strong on the top

Dood? Lol now I know I’m being trolled. But in case I’m not post a pic of your best NS team. Just want to see that you’ve actually used them. Not just regurgitating **** you’ve read. I’ll wait
  • Options
    Omg you managed to read the first word and then go on to ignore EVERYTHING else, thats actually impressive, good luck in life
  • Options
    Omg you managed to read the first word and then go on to ignore EVERYTHING else, thats actually impressive, good luck in life

You just proved my point kid
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options

Dood? Lol now I know I’m being trolled. But in case I’m not post a pic of your best NS team. Just want to see that you’ve actually used them. Not just regurgitating **** you’ve read. I’ll wait

Every teams can get first, it does not mean they're unbeatable. I don't know a team that can stand in top 10 in my shard, and a guild mate who runs a full NS gr 12 except Zombie with 2 zetas on Talzin and a zeta on Asajj is in the same case.
    NS are hard to beat for CLS teams because they have no mass dispellers and no AoE. For Empire, it's really easier to win against them.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Every teams can get first, it does not mean they're unbeatable. I don't know a team that can stand in top 10 in my shard, and a guild mate who runs a full NS gr 12 except Zombie with 2 zetas on Talzin and a zeta on Asajj is in the same case.
    NS are hard to beat for CLS teams because they have no mass dispellers and no AoE. For Empire, it's really easier to win against them.

Never said they were unbeatable but no, not every team can hit #1.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

Never said they were unbeatable but no, not every team can hit #1.

The usual CLS, GK-Bariss and Empire can do, so the usual top 50 teams.
  • Options
    Well, they had to make op toons to balance CLS. As we know, CG/EA have not so trained wild tapirs in their marketing sector. They just can't get it right, so the game is locked in an endless spiral of "this is actually pretty good, maybe they're managing to... Nah, they just wanted money".
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Screenshot_2017-12-05-11-21-34.png
    Sisters are definitely very good.
  • Options
    Because a lot of people don't know what they are doin against them
  • FrankCastle2017
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Because a lot of people don't know what they are doin against them

This. A lot of people don't understand you can't just do arena with 5 toons as well. Well you can, but you aren't going to make the long haul
  • Options

You are very proud of your NS and you should be, but you have a long way to go before you can tell other people anything about NS. First you are not using acolyte, you are using Talia. It's ok because that's a beginners mistake. Second you are missing some gear levels. Also send me a link of you swgohh.com account.

Here's mine: https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/

On a side note I get a kick out of watching people who ran the CLS meta for the longest time have now moved to the dark side and have switched to NS. Amell and Dalvian switched sides.

vN5QLpL.png

tIE77XZ.png

tRx44sQ.png
  • Options
    Nuriela wrote: »
    You are very proud of your NS and you should be, but you have a long way to go before you can tell other people anything about NS. First you are not using acolyte, you are using Talia. It's ok because that's a beginners mistake. Second you are missing some gear levels. Also send me a link of you swgohh.com account.

On a side note I get a kick out of watching people who ran the CLS meta for the longest time have now moved to the dark side and have switched to NS. Amell and Dalvian switched sides.

Beginner mistake? Lol yeah ok. Couldn’t break top 20 with the Acolyte but can stay top 10 with Talia. I love how everyone puffs their chest when someone does something they apparently can’t. I’ll teach you how to use Talia properly one day newbie
  • Options
    @Nuriela Completely unrelated buy Knucklehead is in my fleet arena lol
  • Nuriela
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »

Lol nice.

Beginner mistake? Lol yeah ok. Couldn’t break top 20 with the Acolyte but can stay top 10 with Talia. I love how everyone puffs their chest when someone does something they apparently can’t. I’ll teach you how to use Talia properly one day newbie

Lol, do I need to post you my lineup again? You will never understand why NSA > Talia until you get them all to GL 12. I can understand that when you don't have the full picture, because your NS are weak and only works with 2 healers, it's hard to be able to accept the truth. I am usually #1 every day (have been for 2 months now on a Nov 2015 shard) I was beating a meta team with GP of 109k, until he changed to NS (Amell). I was taking #1 without MT too, I used Asajj, Daka, NSA, NSZ and at the time Talia. As soon as I had MT 6* GL11 I subbed out Talia for MT. I hold much better on defense now, keep calling people newbs who are telling you to use NSA instead of talia. Makes you look real mature and it certainly will not make you any better, it's ok though man I am ok if you give people bad information it makes beating other NS easier if they follow it.

Another newbish mistake that I am sure you are making is trying to hold #1 all day long, keep doing that eventually people will get **** off at you and dump you back to above 50 and they will lock you there. You should only be trying to be #1 at your time of payout.

Oh and that comment about showing those who can't do, again you are not looking at the big picture your Talia GL 11, mine GL12 fully maxed mods. I can do what you can do, but through my experience I
    and others have developed a Meta NS team, and Talia is not a part of that.

https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/

Take a look then post me your's I am interested in seeing.
  • Options
    NS team has only a few counters so it is actually a good team on defense. Better in TW than in arena where u can reuse the same team multiple times.

Impreial troopers with veer’s unique zeta will counter it. Chaze +CLS counters it as well.
  • V0l0
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »

Lol nice.

Lol, do I need to post you my lineup again? You will never understand why NSA > Talia until you get them all to GL 12. I can understand that when you don't have the full picture, because your NS are weak and only works with 2 healers, it's hard to be able to accept the truth. I am usually #1 every day (have been for 2 months now on a Nov 2015 shard) I was beating a meta team with GP of 109k, until he changed to NS (Amell). I was taking #1 without MT too, I used Asajj, Daka, NSA, NSZ and at the time Talia. As soon as I had MT 6* GL11 I subbed out Talia for MT. I hold much better on defense now, keep calling people newbs who are telling you to use NSA instead of talia. Makes you look real mature and it certainly will not make you any better, it's ok though man I am ok if you give people bad information it makes beating other NS easier if they follow it.

Another newbish mistake that I am sure you are making is trying to hold #1 all day long, keep doing that eventually people will get **** off at you and dump you back to above 50 and they will lock you there. You should only be trying to be #1 at your time of payout.

Oh and that comment about showing those who can't do, again you are not looking at the big picture your Talia GL 11, mine GL12 fully maxed mods. I can do what you can do, but through my experience I
    and others have developed a Meta NS team, and Talia is not a part of that.

https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/

Take a look then post me your's I am interested in seeing.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

This is at the absolute top of the game.

https://youtu.be/Rv8BZYJIQcU?t=8m43s

Start watching @ 8:43
    With all of the Zetas, Talia under zAsajj lead is pretty nuts defensively, so much passive TM gain for your team and TM manipulation against the opponent.