We ever find out about Baze and Sabine, officially?

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    Kindda knew they wouldn't be back and started farming Baze in shipment right away. Glad I did, 11 shards to go! What about Sabine btw, did I miss something?
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Thank you very much for the clarification.

I noticed that this addressed Baze and the Guild Event Store.

However, there was no mention of Sabine being removed from her past shop location.

Could you please look into Sabine, as well?

Again, thank you immensely for the Guild Event Store Clarification.
  • Chucke
    44 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon.

Yes I’m glad to know about baze but it says noting about Sabine. She was in guild events and guild store.
  • Options

Gear In:
    • MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Component
    • MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    • MK 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage

@CG_Kozispoon -- can I ask if there's a reason why you all seem obsessed with putting MK4 Stun Gun salvage everywhere in the game, even though everyone has a billion of them?

No obsession here, but if this particular gear has become something of a trend/odd issue, this is feedback I can definitely bring back to the team. Thanks!

It's certainly an odd issue, given how frequently everyone has complained about mk4 stun guns, and talked about how they have thousands. Here's just a small sampling of posts I found in the last 2 minutes mentioning/inferring the overabundance:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143338/things-that-don-t-make-sense
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1319928#Comment_1319928
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1308049/#Comment_1308049
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/135785/gear-shop-exchange
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1276845#Comment_1276845
  • Options
    Really sad to lose Baze from the store, since it was the only good place to find him. I finally got him to 6* using the store before it was apparently removed, guess I can give up hope of 7* :(
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gear In:

Gear Out:
    • MK 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
    • MK 4 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    • MK 9 BioTech Implant Salvage
    • MK 4 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage
    • MK 3 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    • MK 6 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    • MK 6 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Salvage
    • MK 11 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    • MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller
    • MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    • MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage
    • MK 6 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
    • MK 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage

Having an extremely hard time understanding this decision other than make things harder and difficult for players for very obvious reasons (SPEND $$$$ TO GET GEAR). Very disappointed because when the new gear 11 stuff came out the intention was to make it easier for players to gear up (at that time) and now with the Guild Store rework it was two steps forward (gear access) and one step back (450 for character shards).

figured it was too good to be true to expect a live and learn approach

I don't use my GET on gear that isn't g12 so I'm not affected by this change but just feel bad for the players that used to or wanted to
  • Options
    This is the kind of decision that shows how out of touch with the player base the devs are, not the Rey event requirements (which are understandable). It's like CG consider it a mistake to have any content whatsoever that benefits players a little. Honestly, who was your demographic that indicated that mk4 stun guns and mk10 blastechs were good replacements for those list of items, I won't even get started on removing the rogue one characters for mostly fodder.

• Options
    ah man, im 90/100 on jyn. guess im gonna have to blow crystals on her shards. and end up with two too many. :|
  • Options
    Thanks for info, Kozi!

I am for one delighted with the changes, so thanks a mil!
    I don't have Baze and this brings me further away of having him, but with Thrawn, CLS and raid Han now, Baze is not what he used to be. Plus I am sure with some future updates / rework rebels will fall out of favor.

Now when I see chaze in the arena, I am happy because I know it is going to be an easy wi. With Thrawn, it renders 2/5 ennemy toons useless.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    ah man, im 90/100 on jyn. guess im gonna have to blow crystals on her shards. and end up with two too many. :|

Jyn is still in the guild currency store, she's only been removed from the guild event store. I've bought her from the guild store several times since the update.

Baze really bums me out. I have him at 5* after ignoring him forever and just moved him into my arena team. A single 20 energy hard node again. By the time I 7* him this game will no longer exist.

The FOST complainers have no idea.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »

Gear In:

@CG_Kozispoon -- can I ask if there's a reason why you all seem obsessed with putting MK4 Stun Gun salvage everywhere in the game, even though everyone has a billion of them?

No obsession here, but if this particular gear has become something of a trend/odd issue, this is feedback I can definitely bring back to the team. Thanks!

The Stun Guns we need are MK 5, not 4. Please replace them.

While you're at it, please add Mk 4 Carbantis to the list of things that are basically worthless. You only need 400 TOTAL to gear every character that can possibly use them, and we get them in raids, events, etc. By comparison, you need over 16,000 MK 3 Carbantis.

@CG_Kozispoon ^^^ upvote - you really can't put the MK3 Carbanti's in enough places. - I feel like they could rain from the heavens and it still wouldn't be enough.
    GargantuanJollyBoaconstrictor-max-1mb.gif
    And thanks for the news - it's not the news we wanted - but thanks. As for the message in game - I did not see it, I'm usually pretty good about looking through the few messages we get, so, IDK, maybe some people didn't receive it?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We have an answer to the question asked.

This is going off topic, closing.
This discussion has been closed.