"The price for treason"

Replies

• Options
    Witzkers wrote: »
    First Order Executioner?

Ooh yeah that's probably way more likely hahaha- he's pretty highly requested too

I looked up the phrase in google and found lots of results for "Praetorian" . It's a long shot, but maybe they're getting deeper with the vague preview.
  • Options
    Trash compactor phasma!
  • Mr_Meeseeks1219
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Could be a stretch but maybe they are going to introduce the Death Star. It did destroy Alderaan after all, as a consequence of Leia's treason.
  • Options
    Sheev "The Senate" Palpatine
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    About $3.50

Aware
  • Options
    Rebels comes back and it's the last season. Although I can't imagine not seeing more tlj toons
  • Options
    It is Phasma’s line from TLJ. It is the executioner Stormtrooper
  • Options
    Be amazing if you could change Darth sidious name to 'the Senate's

Please make this priority 1 CG :tongue:
  • Options
    I am pretty sure we are getting raid shoretrooper, hux, and rose. Hux being a ship commander so fo has a ship to lead thier others.
  • Options
    I'm on the Praetorian train
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    We’re definitely getting the Praetorians eventually, but this is for sure referring to the executioner troopers.
  • Options
    Its handcut Mace Windu or Burned Darth Vader
  • Options
    Why in the world does anyone want rose? Seriously? Is there some much better back story in comics or something that wasn't in the movie? She did less than bistan. At least he got off a couple blaster shots.
  • Options
    Why in the world does anyone want rose? Seriously? Is there some much better back story in comics or something that wasn't in the movie? She did less than bistan. At least he got off a couple blaster shots.

Don't understand it either. She was worthless.
  • Options
    Definitely the guards
  • Options

Bistan dropped an AT-AT

• Options
    Honestly, I don't understand the Rose hate. I thought she was adorable.
  • Options

And brought absolutely nothing to the movie. At best she's a cute little niche character who has not displayed any actual abilities to even give her a role in the game
  • Options

Nah, you understand it. Same reason people hate Rey...

Dudes are the worst.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Dudes are the worst.

Lol. Ah, the good ol mysoginy pull. Rose literally did nothing of value for the movie, has no backstory that I'm aware of, or talents. Maybe she just sucks as a character?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm not sure it's the First Order Executioner because Rose didn't betray the First Order, so there was some other reason for their execution which I can't remember, also Phasma said blasters were too good for them so it wouldn't necessarily be the First Order Executioner anyways
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Dudes are the worst.

Lol. Ah, the good ol mysoginy pull. Rose literally did nothing of value for the movie, has no backstory that I'm aware of, or talents. Maybe she just sucks as a character?
    She saved Finn's half broken ship by nearly blowing up both of them, then said something corny about it, I'm surprised the walkers didn't kill them after that. Also don't get too off topic or the thread gets closed or moved who knows where
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Dudes are the worst.

I'm a girl and I didn't like Rose either.
  • Options
    Treason...(T)reason.... reason... ANY reason to think it's Jango Fett!
  • Options
    if i remember correctly devs said in the latest interview that chracters from current movies and shows will be prioritized. So expect somone or something from TLJ.

So Executioner Trooper seems very likely.

I could see a new Phasma or Finn too - I'd love to have Finn with the riot baton.

Light TLJ spoilers:
    Considering Phasma calls the Executioner Troopers to execute Finn in the movie, could be any of the three, but the trooper seems most likely.

This holds water imo. Also hope it is true.
  • Options
    What is the price of treason? The person who guesses closest without going over will win the treason and get to keep playing for a chance to win....
    A brand new Regicide!
    Tpir_40_logo.png
  • Options
    Galen Erso
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

Dudes are the worst.

I'm a girl and I didn't like Rose either.

I'm also a girl, nor have I seen TLJ, but I don't like rose either.
  • Jovana_Milo
    342 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    51IGk6Qby5L._SY346_.jpg

As someone posted earlier:
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Actually my first thought was bounty hunters especially Bane, but there's so many possibilities Palpatine, separatists, Finn, Poe or Admiral Purple hair all are no stranger to treason. Or as many are saying FO executioner plus other FO stormtroopers and maybe Hux too. Oh and there's that praetorian guard connection people are making.
This discussion has been closed.