Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    **Shaggy Bevo** is looking to recruit 3 people who are level 85 with > 1.2 million GP to join our semi-casual guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 67.7 million GP (growing roughly 300k per day) and HAAT/Hpit on farm. We will not tell you who to farm or how to play the game. We won’t boot you for missing a day or two when family or life takes priority. We won’t hound you for 600 raid tickets (guild average sits at 550 per day). Our guild’s greatest asset is that everyone is dedicated and actively participates, which has allowed us to have greater success in all areas of the game than guilds with higher GP. Texas Longhorn fans are a plus.

Who we are:

* Our TB/TW are very highly coordinated by several members of the guild and finalized by a dedicated TB/TW officer. We know in advance which platoons can be filled and which ones should not in order to maximize efficiency. We have very detailed battle plans for each phase of TB/TW which are posted onto discord. We ask that you check into those plans and know what you’re doing before engaging. Due to our coordination, we have managed to increase our rewards pretty much every TB we’ve completed as well as stay UNDEFEATED (4-0) in TW.

* 24 hour ZERO damage policy on Heroic Rancor raids. Raids generally begin at 8:30 PM Central Time, although we will occasionally run an internationally friendly time for our friends in Europe or Asia. If you are capable of soloing Rancor raid, you must wait until 9 PM to post damage. We ask that you limit damage if you already have a 7* Raid Han to allow other guild members to get him to 7* as soon as possible.

* HAAT is 0 damage OR phoenix squadron ONLY for the first 24 hours and then free for all starting at 7:30 PM Central Time. HAAT raids generally last less than 1.5 hours.

* One week (7 days) of inactivity will result in immediate removal. If you have a planned absence, let one of the officers know.

* Signing up for discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding HPit, HAAT, and TB/TW.

What we’re looking for:

* A motivated player who is looking for a guild to grow with and seek/give advice. We would like to add a valued guild member but would love to gain a new friend.

* GP greater than 1.2 million. If you are close to that and are ROLO and/or Imperial Probe ready, let me know and we can discuss further.

Please contact me here or on our recruitment server https://discord.gg/wRJZkkw if you're interested in joining us.

• Options
    Looking for active players minimum 1m GP, to replace inactives.

We are a group of easy going people from all areas of North America with several in Europe as well. We keep things pretty relaxed yet competitive in progression. What I mean is, we won’t count your tickets or dictate your next farm, but we are all very active and expect activity in TB and TW even if only dumping defences in TW. We do realize that everyone has other priorities, just don’t be flaky and everyone will get along!!

Some details:

65m GP - Lately we have been growing at a rate of roughly 1m GP per week or two
    HAAT - on farm 2/wk
    HPIT - 24hr 0 damage 2-3/wk
    LS TB - 26*
    DS TB - 23*
    TW - 3 wins 1 loss (unnecessary loss)

Few Rules:

Discord - Mandatory
    swgoh.gg profile - Mandatory
    Due to the level of coordination in TB and TW we have made both of these mandatory to help out our coordinators as well as giving instruction when required. All our guys are great for giving advice when requested through discord and we’ve learned a lot from what people find and post there.

****Zero tolerance for Deuchebaggery and disregard for other members****

Removal after 1wk no activity unless notified... Gotta keep momentum going!! We’ll attempt to contact first.

Check out our page on SWGOH.gg (Still working on getting everyone there)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18831/darthkals/

Give me a shout!

Discord: Evuin#9122
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Our guild is looking to fill a few spots with strong, active players. We currently have 76 mill gp+(49/50), and we're looking for 1-4 players with 1.4 mill+ GP who are TB ready. We have both heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids), and will likely get 32-33* on the next LS TB. I think we got 27* on the last DS. We run raids at 7pm mountain time.
    We want players who get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes this hard to do), as well as active participation in TB (We're hunting for stars!) and TW (zetas!!!). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and reserve in game chat for giving directions.
    We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice- we'd love to find more active chatters/contributors.
    Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild! And send me your SWGOH account as well so I can check you out. Here's ours:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
    -Mol Boda
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

I am currently looking for up to 5 people (whether group or individuals) who have at least a 1M GP. Here is our current raid info:

HAAT: Monday and Wednesdays @7pm EST
    HR: Sunday 9pm - Tues 9pm & Thurs 10pm EST 0dmg 24hr

We do have a mandatory Discord where we are always chatting and have a GREAT community! We currently average about 25*s in TB and are 3-1 in TW. If interested please add me on Discord at AssFace46 (Nick)#7909. We are a very laid back group and would love to welcome some new peeps!
  • Options
    Jakkuzas - 95m GP with x2 open spots. 4/4 TW - 39* LSTB -

Currently #39 in Raid rankings.
    4/4 TW wins.
    Just missed 40* LSTB last run.
    Avg GP= 2m
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

Min 1.3GP
    Just a bunch o guys that love the game, play everyday, and don't need whips to participate.
    Most P2P's, some F2P's.
    Intelligent, passionate leadership. (Some would argue we're also quite funny)
    We average about 29900 daily. If you want an awesome place to play at max efficiency without having your pebbles busted for only doing 599/600, because you're also allowed a life, then...
    Add 'SithMyPants' on the Line app or message me here for more details.
    (PS, everyone in here thinks we're awesome, but to be humble, we are. Like, really, really awesome. We grow faster than a ______ at a strip club)
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    WeShootF1rst (GP 74.500.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.300.000 GP
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Currently we are 50/50 but one or more spots will open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 30-33☆ on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 74.500.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Options
    Architects of SWFC is currently recruiting members that want to take the tank down. Our last attempt fell short in phase 3 with about 25% health left. however we have squads that will clear phase 4 when we get there.

a little more about our guild:
    we have a group chat on LINE that talks a lot about the game and also just friendly conversation. very active group of people. we currently sit at 42 mill GP and are looking to keep growing as a guild. we do HRancor two times a week Wednesday and Saturday damage opens at 9 P.M EST. 4 members in the guild including myself have Jedi Training Rey. another 4 have CLS and when he returns the majority of guild members will have him. we are looking for people over 1 mill GP. whatever squad you run is fine since we plan on completing HAAT within the week with our current roster.

If you are interested PM me here, Message me on LINE: rectumripper or send me an ally request 756-822-842. I am not sure how to post a picture to this post but if you message me on LINE i will send you a picture of our HAAT progress
  • Options
    We are looking for 1 more dedicated active member who is around 1 M-1.3 M GP. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We are looking for serious active players who will contribute to guild tickets and participate in Territory Battles & Territory Wars. We currently have a group LINE chat going with 48 members on it. We use it to communicate, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Having Captain Han, Hoth Soldier, Hoth Scout, Veers and Colonel Starck for TB is obviously a plus, but if you don’t have them we’d like for you to work towards getting them so we can continue to farm ROLO and IPD.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 12:30 PM, 8:30 PM and 4:30 AM (Pacific U.S. time). We have mebers all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is usually gone in 10-15 minutes.

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm Pacific. If you are new to HAAT or are borderline HAAT ready, we’ll be patient with you and help you along the way. Our most recent HAAT lasted 80 minutes after FFA started and goes quicker every time.

Our guild is at 58.4M GP and earned 27* in ls Territory Battles and 23* in ds Territory Battles which should improve because the removed inactive members didn’t participate or help out. We have a clear plan every day for ls TB so that everyone is on the same page and we can maximize our rewards. We still need to iron out our ds TB plan and will continue to work on it and fine tune our ds TB game plan.

We are 3-1 in TW and have an easy to follow plan every time.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856 but I’m not on Discord frequently (only to coordinate payouts with my fleet and arena shards).

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    Lets Have Ya (FTP Guild) are a friendly and fun UK Based Independent guild (with international members)

We currently run HR and HAAT with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (run 8PM GMT/3PM EST/12PM PST time).

Our focus is around team work and we have an established strategy for TB and TW.

Our only requirements are the following:

FTP
    Minimum 1M GP
    Discord compulsory as we organise TB and HAAT from this
    SWGOH.gg compulsory
    Daily Active Player (but no specific ticket requirement and we understand life can take over)

I have attached link to our swgoh account
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348
  • Options
    Immunity is looking for Daily/Actives

HPIT 24/0 Damage
    Raids start 830pm EST w/ reset

NAAT
    Raid starts when one finishes- bout every 3 days.
    Soon to be HAAT

50/50 All Active Guild

Need ACTIVE 1M+ GP Player

600 and Daily encouraged
    Discord Required
    Very Healthy Donate Guild

We have event leaders and advice help. Just be active and contribute. DM if interested.
  • Turk_Diggler
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    We're the IMPARATORS from Germany and we are looking for two new members.
    Our guild is slightly above 90 Mio GP, getting min. 34* at GW. Both raids are heroic and have the 24h no damage rule. HAAT is at 17:00 GMT, Rancor damage can be registered at 19:15 GMT.
    If you are an active and communicative player with at least 1.7 Mio GP , you're invited to join forces with us.
    Please send me a message over here or on Dicord Turk Diggler#0860
    Thanks!
    [img][/img]EujLZgs.jpg
    Post edited by Turk_Diggler on
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Territory Battles we are at 41/45 stars with over a 115 million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time into TB you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.
    We are doing AAT Heroics and Rancor and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and we are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    Over 1.5 million galactic score
    6* Capital Ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the Discord app for comms
    Discord contact. Anomander#0927
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our independent guild, Wolf Pack Warriors, has one space available for an active, friendly, and fun player. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). We earned 32* in the last lightside territory battle, and our Galactic Power rating is over 74 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild maintains an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles, and we would want you to join it. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to both of our raids because they end so quickly. Territory battle and territory war participation are required, but it's fine to skip occasional days because of real life demands.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have a Galactic Power rating of at least 1.2 million (more is better, of course), send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options
    Hi guys. California Force needs 4 active players, we’ve been cleaning out some inactive players.
    We’re at 87.3 mil GP with 46 members. Minimum 1.5 mil GP, active in TW and TB and discord is our demands. We do Pit and Haat 7 pm on weekdays and 1 pm on weekends, Pacific Time.
    Almost every member is from California except me, I’m from Sweden. We focus on TB and TW and try working as a team all the way. Ticket payout is 7:30 pm.

Ally code 362-681-237. Send me a request and I gonna take you in.
    Discord: Vincent#6269
  • Options
    DarkReign10.png?width=703&height=703

Dark Reign is a 97M GP Haat guild which earned 36 stars in last territory battles. Looking for one member.

About Us
    We raid at 8pm CST (2am UTC) with a no 24hr damage rule
    Dark Reign is a member of the The ∆lliance coalition of guilds.
    This is the largest coalition in swgoh and means we get a supply of recruits and support from this extensive network.
    We are a great team orientated guild that will give you the atmosphere to succeed.

Guild refresh is 6:30pm CST.

Requirements
    Have a minimum of 1.6M GP+
    Be an active player providing 600 raid tickets daily.
    Daily participation in territory battles.
    Hoth bros ready.
    CLS unlocked or be ready for next CLS unlock event.
    Discord and swgoh.gg account required

If you would like to join
    Leave a message on discord https://discord.gg/VPYTZxe
    with a link to your swgoh.gg profile
    Or PM me.
    Thanks

• Options
    Oh hello there. I'm Rohan with the Knights of Alderaan and we're looking for 1 more player. Also we're starting a Heroic rancor at 12pm and haat at 7pm tomorrow. So what we're looking for is someone with 1.2 to 1.4 million in GP and someone who can follow 24 hour 0 damage rules for raids. My ally code is 275-486-386.
  • Options
    We have 1 spot open in SHATTERPOINT and limited spots open in our sister guild. Here's all the important details. If you're interested in joining, feel free to send me a message about where you would fit well.

SHATTERPOINT
    LS TB - 43*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm
    Requirements:
    GP: 2.75mil+ and necessary characters for TB

SHATTERPÓINT
    LS TB - 39*
    HAAT/Rancor - Easy Farm
    Requirements:
    GP: 1.5mil+
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Hello!
    I'm Cormia.
    We have a worldwilde guild with players from UK USA Italy... We have an english group on telegram (it's Anonymous chat, that needs only username)

https://swgoh.gg/g/10153/elite-cartel/

3 Hpit - 2 haat for week
    33* in TB LS - 28* in TB DS
    79+kk Guild Power
    We are looking for active members!

Reset guild: 6:30 PM (GMT+2)
    Do you want join us?

contact me in line ID: Cormia
    or telegram username: Cormia
    or discord: Cormia#0048
    My ally code: 724526244
    We are collaborative and helpful!

Thanks,
    Cormia

Elite Cartel Recluta!
    Facciamo 2 Haat e 3 R7 a settimana
    GP 79+ milioni
    33* TB LS – 28* TB DS
    Siamo un gruppo di amici che ha fondato una gilda social e competitiva, con membri dall'Australia fino agli Usa, forte presenza italiana. Ora 49/50 membri.
    Da noi puoi imparare l’inglese!

Regole:
    1) 500+ tagliandi incursione giornalieri
    2) uso di Telegram
    3) GP 1,2 milion +
    4) fare Raids, TW e TB,
    5) divertirsi e rispettare gli altri ;-)
    se interessato contattami su telegram: @cormia o line cormia
    codice alleato 724526244

Abbiamo anche una gilda accademia che sarà felice di ospitare giocatori da lvl 65+ che hanno voglia di crescere divertendosi! La gilda accademia fa raid eroici una volta alla settimana!

• Options
    Hi holotable buddies,

Tb is soon finished - so, for some, the time is there to look for a new guild.
    We have one spot free, so it could be you, who we are looking forward to!

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid).

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb & tw coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 75 Mio, last Ls TB we reached 31*, last ds tb 26, tw = clean sheet with 3 wins and 1 tie.
    Guess with this tb rewards we beat many stronger gp rated guilds!
    Raid tickets: no requirements, we just want active Players, who enjoy playing and manage so around 28-29k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on TB and willingly to farm Teams for there (LS Teams - Resistance, Clones, Rebels and of Course the Hoth Brothers / CHS, now also ds teams)
    - friendly and communicative

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious and well organized.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! 

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • Options
    Bn0hOSs.png

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE
    http://thesigmaalliance.com/

~ Well organized guild community with a large player base
    ~ Ideal raid and guild reset times for American and European players
    ~ Guilds for beginner, casual and competitive players

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE is part of the 3,000+ player-strong ALLIΔNCE. We are a large community of Star Wars fans and gamers looking to have fun and help each other grow. We are well organized and have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

We have guilds in different time zones at different playing levels ranging from a brand new beginner guild for those just starting out to elite guilds completing heroic raids and obtaining over 40 stars in Territory Battles and everything in-between.

Please check out our YouTube channel with content created from some of our members:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC05TZrQpSXyJR1gUOJuUyw

Please visit our website and if you are interested in joining one of our fine guilds please join our Discord channel.
    When you join our Discord channel someone will reach out to help find you a guild that fits your needs.

We look forward to meeting you!
    May the force be with you!
  • Options
    Screenshot_2017-12-19-21-03-34.png

Hello there everyone,

SPC IMMORTALS is looking for 1 awesome player to fill up our last spot.
    Guild gp 102mil with 49 players
    Last TB 39☆ with 49 players

Raid timings: 10 am / 10 pm est alternatively.

Minimum Player requirement
    600 daily
    Gp 1.7 mil+ minimum

Our current rank in TW
    Screenshot_2017-12-19-02-15-57.jpg

We will help you become strong while having fun. Pls contact us through discord or LINE
    Discord id Super Zen [GL-SPC-IML]#1587
    Or LINE ID: superzenswgoh
    Or Discord server: https://discord.gg/UUzweVQ

May the force be with you!

• Dantes
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nerfhearders United is looking for more members
    We are a group of 30 that broke off from our old guild of 83M GP, 33* LS TB
    We want to bring in 20 members that are as committed as we are
    If your GP is above 1M(preferred) and you earn 600 raid tickets daily, PM Dantes87 #9318 on discord if interested
    We would prefer members who are willing to build TB teams over raid teams as we have both heroics on farm (We would go lower on GP requirements for those willing to do so)
    We are an active group with discord setup and help each other build and grow our rosters
    Our guild resets are MST and raids are typically 6PM CST give or take 2 hours
    Post edited by Dantes on
  • SirWescot420
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 40 In Guild GP Running 42* Light Side TB

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

Our Focus Is On Territory Battles We Are Looking For A Very Active Individual With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:

*2.5 Mil GP(Or 1.5Mil Character GP)

*Commander Luke Skywalker

*Hoth Brothers 5*

*Captain Han 7*

*Starck 5*(or will be soon)

*Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)

*Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members

*Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play

*Register On Swgoh.gg

*Join Guild Discord Chat

How We Raid:

Raids Start At 7:00PM PST

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Discord Chat Sirwescot#6409
    Post edited by SirWescot420 on
  • Options

Dark Reign is a 97M GP Haat guild which earned 36 stars in last territory battles. Looking for one member.

About Us
    This is the largest coalition in swgoh and means we get a supply of recruits and support from this extensive network.
    We are a great team orientated guild that will give you the atmosphere to succeed.

Requirements
    Hoth bros ready.

Or PM me.
    Thanks

• Options
    90M GP 36* LSTB, 48 Rolo shards, HAAT independent guild, GMT timezone
    48/50
    Extremely active (29.5k+ Tickets), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.7M GP give or take
    ability to complete Rolo mission
    have decent tb roster
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account
    pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    kotd.png?w=396

Independant HAAT 85 MIL GP guild looking for 1 more player, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Are you tired of ineffectual leadership? You tired of missing out on the rewards you deserve? Have a few friends in a guild that’s holding you back? We want them too! This is a decision you won’t regret!
    Join the Griffintown Scoundrels!
    We’re looking for 2 dedicated members. 500k GP minimum.
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ). Haat with mercenaries in between team activities.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication and a profile in swgoh.gg.
    We’ve got a total of 47 million GP right now, 45 members, a great solid core, and leadership with a plan! We got 20 stars last LS TB, 17 in DS TB and are 3-1 in TWars!
    Our guild originated in Eastern Canada and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16124/griffintown-scoundrels/
    Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Options

About Us

Requirements
    Hoth bros ready.

Or PM me.
    Thanks

• Options
    The GSF Alliance is looking for more players! Currently we are recruiting 1 person for our Omega division! Movement between guilds in the Alliance is free flowing and is based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up to our Alpha (99m GP) divisions!
    GSF Omega: 74m GP (49/50)
    • https://swgoh.gg/g/31579/gsf-omega/
    • Guild Reset Time: 8:30pm US Eastern
    • Raid Start Times: Rotating between 9pm US Eastern and 9am US Eastern.
    • All raids follow the 0 damage 24 hour rule for rewards.
    • Requirements: 600 daily tickets preferred, 1.25m+ GP
    • Heroic AAT: Yes
    • Heroic Rancor: Yes
    • LS TB Star Count: 33 (more with your help!)
    Message me on discord (hirano#5113) for more information!
  • Options
    90M GP 36* LSTB, 48 Rolo shards, HAAT independent guild, GMT timezone
    48/50
    Extremely active (29.5k+ Tickets), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.7M GP give or take
    ability to complete Rolo mission
    have decent tb roster
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account
    pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141