Prev13456717
Pieeater420
232 posts Member
edited January 2018
EDIT- DEV POST
HOOKAY!
  • We see the scheduling conflict
  • This was not our intention
  • Stay tuned for a hotfix and further details on how this will be addressed next week.

For those who can, have a great three day weekend folks!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mist_YouTube Well if this is true can we pls ask now tht u atleast put the home one pk in store to buy so we atleast have chance to 7* chimarea. I have all my other ships ready this time at 7* but need ten shards for akbars.
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Options
    Jan 25th HomeOne event returns.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Glad it’s coming back next week. Just about a three month wait.
  • Options
    Yeh be close timing. Hopefully event runs thru the entire day of 25th concurrent with home one so u atleast have tht one day to finish home one to 7*. I have my chimarea at 5* now an have since finished all my rebel ships to 7* since the last chimarea event an im at 90/100 on home one so wanna be able finish it n chimarea
  • Options
    Running this before the return of Thrawn would blow.
  • Options
    I think someone said tht thrawn event will also run along side the chimarea event but idk for sure on tht. We just had thrawn last month so havin him again this month even with chimaera is not likely but ways devs have mixed up events here lately nething is possible
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Mist_YouTube Well if this is true can we pls ask now tht u atleast put the home one pk in store to buy so we atleast have chance to 7* chimarea. I have all my other ships ready this time at 7* but need ten shards for akbars.

Not sure this source can be trusted anyways - he also has a picture of a fake Snoke in this game as well.

Fleet Mastery: Home One •Starts: Jan 25th
    •Ends: Jan 25th

It would be logical that Chimaera would run after this or during, as we got BB8 before Rey's event and R2 before Luke's - why would it be any different to not get Home One before the return of Chimaera???
  • RekiemD
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon How is that random twitter accounts give "official" informations before the forums?
  • Options
    He is not random. He is a gamechanger
  • Options
    RekiemD wrote: »
    How is that random twitter accounts give "official" informations before the forums?

@RekiemD He is an EA Game Changer like myself, Ahnald, Cub, Mobile etc. It's the rumours from non-game changers people need to stop paying attention to.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    I think someone said tht thrawn event will also run along side the chimarea event but idk for sure on tht. We just had thrawn last month so havin him again this month even with chimaera is not likely but ways devs have mixed up events here lately nething is possible

November was the last time we had thrawn.
  • Options
    i hope my ships are good enough to 7* the chimaera
  • Options
    I wish they would just announce stuff here in the official forum instead of leaking stuff to a few special people or maybe something appearing on Reddit.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wish they would just announce stuff here in the official forum instead of leaking stuff to a few special people or maybe something appearing on Reddit.

There was a glitch in the matrix. this was supposed to be in the last update notes.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya,
    Seems this was omitted in our most recent patch notes. Quickly rectified! I'll update the notes alongside the event Calendar.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Probably Mist was not supposed to reveal this and now he will run some trouble lol
  • Options
    So disgusting, chimaera finishes a day before Home One starts, well done, this might just push another bunch out.
  • choppermaker
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Agree, whether intentional or not, the scheduling of Chimaera vs Home One is going to be perceived as one of the most blatant money grabs I've seen on here, and that's saying something. Seriously??
  • Options
    Haha omitted by accident? Yeah right. The one event people would actually be preparing for... Bad show
  • Options
    What dirty dirty filthy dirty business. Chimaera ends the day before the home one event.
  • Coot
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hiya,
    Seems this was omitted in our most recent patch notes. Quickly rectified! I'll update the notes alongside the event Calendar.

I hope you're ready for the outrage having Home One 1 day after Chimaera is going to cause. This better be an oversight.
  • Options
    Agree, that's one of the most blatant money grabs I've seen on here, and that's saying something. Seriously??
    Wonder why more and more long time players keep quitting, and it’ll just get worse, because that’s actually the model, start cheap so you get many people hooked to the game and then slowly become more P2P so they have less people playing but spending more money, so they spend less money on servers and everything, but obtain max money.
    Wonder when will I get tired, this is just unbearable, just disgusting, and I don’t know if i want to keep spending time for something that will just get worse.
  • Woie
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Really.....just really... the endurance event runs the day before and home 1 the day after... can you at least swap the 2 around
  • Options
    Woie wrote: »
    Really.....just really... the endurance event runs the day before and home 1 the day after... can you at least swap the 2 around
    You’ll have a shiny pack for 999 crystals that will give you 10 shards for Home One
  • Options
    Coot wrote: »
    Hiya,

I hope you're ready for the outrage having Home One 1 day after Chimaera is going to cause. This better be an oversight.

Oh this was no oversight.....
  • Options
    This is exactly the reason why the last time home one was around, i did what I could to get it to 7*.
  • Options
    Honestly I hope it does push before the home one event it rewards those of us who did spend the crystals to get home one to 7* now if my ships and pilots are geared enough that's a totally different question but either way that's on me. And if you are 10 away that's on you for not spending any crystals on it at all. Neither pack was rediculously priced and if you planned ahead even a little bit you would have 7* home one. Chimera is a good ship at 5* so if you can't get 7* no biggy. I just don't want to see complaining over the fact that all the other ships came back. Well I'm going to say good job to the devs and keep it up you give us ample supply of crystals daily and if people didn't think to spend on 1 refresh or a pack it's not your fault or anyone else's. It is solely on them
  • Options
    I figured this would hapen, typical of devs. I saved my crystals and refreshed last time home one was available so I had it at 7* for chimaera. After over 2 years of playing, you know their tactics.
  • Options
    Incentive to try and get Home One to six stars, which has proven to be really really difficult @_@
  • Options
    I think maybe they will make the Home one shard pack will be available.
This discussion has been closed.