Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• RekiemD wrote: »

Yeah, i can see you really desire these factions passes, yet i like to believe that February coul be the Dark month we have always waiting for, just like last year. ****, there has been nothing in this game as exciting as the release of Nihilus, IMO

685745dbdfff788e77e01fd84ef39c90dd8065bf_hq.gif

@RekiemD This is a good sign :)
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    what revan tease ?

Kozi's reference to last February. Last February was Nihilus' release. The prevailing rumor is Nihilus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper (at least) will be required for Revan.

With HK47?

That'd be my guess. Not sure who the 5th would be (hopefully not U'rrorro'rr or whatever his name is). But he WAS from KOTOR as well.

Random and untrue.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/URoRRuR'R'R

I stand corrected. Could have sworn that was the chieftain's name but I guess not. Apologies.

Go Pens!
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Excited for update!

Yeah, i can see you really desire these factions passes, yet i like to believe that February coul be the Dark month we have always waiting for, just like last year. ****, there has been nothing in this game as exciting as the release of Nihilus, IMO

Ok, I'm officially getting my hopes up (Revan)
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner

I am with you FierceRevan! Fingers crossed!
    Go Pens!

Me too! (Jango + BH rework though)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • More likely is how pretty Kozi is :wink: Since she alway stars in her own .gifs
  • I STILL haven't seen this hint. I clicked on that originally link in the OP and all it went to was the update status. No hint.

But I'll be super hyped for three things:

Revan (Sith additions/reworks)
    Jango Fett (Bounty Hunter reworks)
    Separatists reworks (Jango could still be part of this, and also help out BHs)
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I STILL haven't seen this hint. I clicked on that originally link in the OP and all it went to was the update status. No hint.

The hints were essentially :
    "What happened last Feb" ( which was Nihilus and QOL)
    "Challenge accepted on beating the Nihilus release"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I STILL haven't seen this hint. I clicked on that originally link in the OP and all it went to was the update status. No hint.

The "hint" was that Kozi simply stated something like "I wish I could remember what happened last February..." *innocent whistle*...

Which would seem to suggest the Nihilus event (which honestly, wasn't that exciting), the QOL update and Teebo finally getting fixed. So if it's on part with any of the, I'll take a QOL update over more 3* dust collectors or bug fix (although, those would be 2nd).

Honestly, of all of the possible options, I would like Revan the least. Give us viable BH or a Separatist rework - at least that would be a good step.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • @Nikoms565
    Reading through last feb's QOL that thing was a massive update . Will be interesting to see what they have in store, and would explain the Jan lull

Haha Jenna Marbles ftw
  • Revan is not and will never make it into this game.
    :D:D:D

The hints were essentially :
    "What happened last Feb" ( which was Nihilus and QOL)
    "Challenge accepted on beating the Nihilus release"

Revan makes the most sense, based on these "subtle" hints...and that would make me spend money again. Lol!
  • If something about ships isn't done ill be amazed. Not sure why in over a year almost nothing has been done. Quite a few characters that have been realeased since could have had ships. Where is my Red Five ;)
  • So conspiracy theory- I'm guessing that the Rose hate may have helped bring out Revan to please the Rose haters . Releasing them together and whatnot
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

The "hint" was that Kozi simply stated something like "I wish I could remember what happened last February..." *innocent whistle*...

Which would seem to suggest the Nihilus event (which honestly, wasn't that exciting), the QOL update and Teebo finally getting fixed. So if it's on part with any of the, I'll take a QOL update over more 3* dust collectors or bug fix (although, those would be 2nd).

Honestly, of all of the possible options, I would like Revan the least. Give us viable BH or a Separatist rework - at least that would be a good step.

I agree, Bounty Hunter reworks/additions and Separatists reworks/additions are needed much more than Revan. For sure, no doubt about it. And of course a QOL update.

But...REVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @Roken_Fett

Just bring it all in on Feb and CG can be my valentine

QOL, Revan, TLJ, Snoke, Jango, Padme, yards yada, bring it all baby
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So conspiracy theory- I'm guessing that the Rose hate may have helped bring out Revan to please the Rose haters . Releasing them together and whatnot

If that's the case I'm happy to have contributed to the Rose hate. I wasn't spending one dime, nor any effort tryig to get her toon no matter what her kit was. If she was attainable in a store or with toons I already have, fine. But if she was Marquee...hard pass.

Revan or Jango will get money from me.
  • But for real though if it’s a QoL update then awesome. If it’s any character released through a marquee event then that’s just another typical toon release and a failed challenge. Sorry Kozi...

But!.... if it proves to be anything along the lines of Revan, Jango, or a similar character then a special gif is in order to commemorate the news. So @CG_Kozispoon

200w.gif
  • New characters next month are Vice Admiral Holdo and Rose, Revan is not and will never make it into this game.

You're right that we have more TLJ characters due before any other major updates. And there is little basis for the Revan rumors now.

But you're out of you mind if you are definitively stating he will never be in the game.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    New characters next month are Vice Admiral Holdo and Rose, Revan is not and will never make it into this game.

You're right that we have more TLJ characters due before any other major updates. And there is little basis for the Revan rumors now.

But you're out of you mind if you are definitively stating he will never be in the game.

Well CG_Kozi actually just tossed gasoline on the Revan rumor fire today.
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    New characters next month are Vice Admiral Holdo and Rose, Revan is not and will never make it into this game.

Well CG_Kozi actually just tossed gasoline on the Revan rumor fire today.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see Revan in the game. And he's about 4-500 times more important of a character than Nihilus, and we got him. So I'm sure we'll get him eventually. I just don't know what evidence there is for him coming now. The update could be a lot of things.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Lol okay so Kozi is really making me feel like Revan is coming to the game! Dang, my Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper are not ready! :s
  • 14 february valentines day, our valentine is revan, the most desired and requested toon
  • Prior to MT - Niles was also about as excited for a toon as I ever was. I saved up Shard shop currency just for him when he came around and 7* during that brief time he was in the old shard shop. So good he's one of few older (ish) toons, not from raids, that's still arena viable - and the only other DS toon other then Thrawn that's plug and play.
    NS is great, but you kind of need all NS (maybe can pop GK in there for Lolz, I've plugged Savage in to take advantage of full protec. toons brought to half life by plague, also)
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Prior to MT - Niles was also about as excited for a toon as I ever was. I saved up Shard shop currency just for him when he came around and 7* during that brief time he was in the old shard shop. So good he's one of few older (ish) toons, not from raids, that's still arena viable - and the only other DS toon other then Thrawn that's plug and play.
    NS is great, but you kind of need all NS (maybe can pop GK in there for Lolz, I've plugged Savage in to take advantage of full protec. toons brought to half life by plague, also)

For a while there, Nihilus was my favorite toon. Still use him in HAAT and TWs. If Revan is as good a toon as Nihilus, I will be very happy!
  • tonyelogro wrote: »
    14 february valentines day, our valentine is revan, the most desired and requested toon

I've been on these forums for 2+ years. Revan is not the most requested nor most desired toon. It very could be Revan, but anyone suggesting that Kozi is "making it clear" that it's Revan, IMHO, is seeing what they want to see.

Speculation is fun. But can also lead to disappointment. And I'll be honest - if it is Revan (or really, any other "marquee" event, 3* dust collector unless you whale up), I'll be disappointed. Not only because of the direction, but also the idea that releasing another character in the usual p2p way is somehow "even better than last time".

• Expectation : Revan

Reality : Rose

Just chill out guys.. at least we will have new char :wink:
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    tonyelogro wrote: »
    14 february valentines day, our valentine is revan, the most desired and requested toon

I've been on these forums for 2+ years. Revan is not the most requested nor most desired toon. It very could be Revan, but anyone suggesting that Kozi is "making it clear" that it's Revan, IMHO, is seeing what they want to see.

Speculation is fun. But can also lead to disappointment. And I'll be honest - if it is Revan (or really, any other "marquee" event, 3* dust collector unless you whale up), I'll be disappointed. Not only because of the direction, but also the idea that releasing another character in the usual p2p way is somehow "even better than last time".

If its Revan it will for sure be a Marquee Event/P2W style release. There is no doubt about that.

That's how they make money and they won't miss that opportunity with Revan's release.