February Events [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Yes, one fully in February and one that is divided between February & March
    Ok February is a bit shorter, but I think we could have got 3 full TBs for February, not 1 and a half

At least we have been told to expect great new stuff this month ! So looking for that
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    And trained by a sith, as a sith, utilizing the dark side and her sith training as an assassin. Simple.

Could you give us a link from something official that proves shes a sith?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Territory Battlesl
    Rebel Assault:
    2/26/2018 - 3/4/2018
    Imperial Retaliation:
    2/12/2018 - 2/18/2018
    and the one we have running now.
    But I'm pretty tired of every TB ending in weekends
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I did. Thanks.

A Padawan, trained by the Jedi, is an apprentice, but still counts as... yep. A Corusant Underworld Police. Oh wait... No... That would be a Jedi.

Could be multiclassed as both though.
  • DarthRevanTheWise
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @Kyno @CG_Kozispoon
    Can the topic get back into general discussion for a few hours to allow more people to participate ? thank you!
  • Options
    And trained by a sith, as a sith, utilizing the dark side and her sith training as an assassin. Simple.

Trained by a Sith to run his errands. Not to be a Sith. Using the force doesn't make you a Sith or Jedi. By this time period it was an official position. You were appointed to that position by the lord of the Sith.
  • EvgeniKessel
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I did. Thanks.

A Padawan, trained by the Jedi, is an apprentice, but still counts as... yep. A Corusant Underworld Police. Oh wait... No... That would be a Jedi.

I think the difference is in the Rule of Two. You could have a ton of Jedi. At that particular time, there could only be two Sith (Big Poppa Palps and Dooku). Maul and Savage had their little rival offshoot thing going, but no one else in the EP/CD side of the world could be a Sith until one of them bought the farm. Ventress was long since out of the story by the time Dooks lost his lid.
    Go Pens!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno CG_Kozispoon
    Can the topic get back into general discussion for a few hours to allow more people to participate ? thank you!

The location has nothing to do with allowing people to participate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is also a chance that they didn't want to load up the calendar we see, because there are other super awesome, super big things coming our way.
  • dogwelder79
    1497 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I regret farming Paploo and Logray to 7* for LS TB platoons. It wasn't worth it for just 1 TB.
  • Options
    That's true, February is said to be very nice to experience !
    That said, i hope we can get 4 TBs per month in March and after
    Thanks for your answer Kyno
  • Options
    Perhaps I’m in the minority, but I much prefer TW over TB from an entertainment perspective. TB repetitive and dull but does have the better rewards.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Would be great if they stopped the back to back TWs and had the TBs start sooner. TW has already lost its luster.
    YES!! I don't mind TW, but I hate having 2 of them back to back. Spread the content out a little so it doesn't get as stale. A TW, followed by a TB, followed by TW, etc. SOOO much better....
  • Options
    I agree that we need more TB.

I too would not mind having TB and TW running concurrently.

The other solution is an increase in rewards, especially Guild Store currency. Not sure what to do with the shards given in TB, but I would love more opportunities in obtaining Imperial Drone. Especially since that is the only character I haven't unlocked yet.

Either way, I hope some positive change come to TB soon.
  • Options
    The TBs are proceeding as they always did, alternating between a TB and 2 TW. February is 2-3 days shorter than a usual month, and with the current TB overlaping february it's just logical we get half a TB at the end of the month.
  • Options
    2 TB. 3 if you include the one now that will go into feb
  • Options
    So, with the rule of 2 everyone keeps mentioning, we all know what it is yes, but did the sith really stick with it? Or was it more of a guideline, that there must be a master to train and have power, and an apprentice to learn and crave power. And the Grand Inquisitor, or the other Inquisitors, seriously not considered Sith in their training and aptitude and ability. Or by their association? No none of them are sith Lords. Nor Darth, but the idea Sith didn't require a title. Well... Other than emperor, and Lord,... But many didn't require a title. They just were. Or is no one without the Darth title a Sith. ..
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    There is also a chance that they didn't want to load up the calendar we see, because there are other super awesome, super big things coming our way.

@Kyno has inside information!!! Quick!! Get him and use the Jedi mind trick to make him tell us what he knows!
  • Options
    So with sith assasin being the february login character time to panic farm trooper as well?
    Any ideas where she or both of them might be involved in?

Looking forward to read your suggestions.
  • Options
    Not exactly a panic farm for sith assassin. trooper.. maybe... Darth revan should appear in the comments any second now.
  • Options
    I'll toss my vote in as well, pretty disappointing that there will only be 2 TBs next month. Any chance you can at least double the rewards to make up for it?
  • Options
    I did. Thanks.

Just because you say it, doesn't make it an official source.
  • Options
    Darth Revan
  • Options
    So, with the rule of 2 everyone keeps mentioning, we all know what it is yes, but did the sith really stick with it? Or was it more of a guideline, that there must be a master to train and have power, and an apprentice to learn and crave power. And the Grand Inquisitor, or the other Inquisitors, seriously not considered Sith in their training and aptitude and ability. Or by their association? No none of them are sith Lords. Nor Darth, but the idea Sith didn't require a title. Well... Other than emperor, and Lord,... But many didn't require a title. They just were. Or is no one without the Darth title a Sith. ..

The sith had assassins, like ventress, soldiers, basic errand runners to do the masters bidding. I would like to see something official to back your side though.
  • Options
    So a Jedi Padawan isn't a Jedi? Lol
  • Options
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    The TBs are proceeding as they always did...

That's not true. Originally we just has LSTB. There was no rotation. And we were able to get ROLO shards relatively quickly. Since the DSTB and TW's were launched, and this current event rotation introduced, event shards (ROLO and IPD) are painfully slow to acquire. And the amount of GET has been reduced overall, so buying Hermit and Wampa shards is slower now than when buying Hermit shards originally.

• TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    Why aren't people getting that it's a shorter month and the current TB straddles a month. Cadence last month was LS TB, TW, TW, DS TB, TW, TW, LS TB. Pattern continues in Feb.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So a Jedi Padawan isn't a Jedi? Lol

Comparing jedi and sith is like comparing apples and oranges. It doesn't, doesn't count.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    The TBs are proceeding as they always did...

That's not true. Originally we just has LSTB. There was no rotation. And we were able to get ROLO shards relatively quickly. Since the DSTB and TW's were launched, and this current event rotation introduced, event shards (ROLO and IPD) are painfully slow to acquire. And the amount of GET has been reduced overall, so buying Hermit and Wampa shards is slower now than when buying Hermit shards originally.

This guy (or gal) gets it.
  • Options
    see? lol