February-The Month of the Sith

Prev13456712
A year ago we had Nihlus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper released. With that, there was fear of the Sith throughout the arena. Bring back the power. Bring back the fear. Bring back the anger and frustration that comes with it. There needs to be a balance between the light and the dark. As for now, it's predominantly light. Let the past repeat itself and let the Sith rule again.

Replies

• Options
    Dude they’re working on it. Chill.
  • Options
    It depends on what you mean by balance. If its numerical, way out. If its power... Still out. I'd like to see them un-nerf the dark side and rework what we have first.
  • Options
    I would like to see a Dark Side healer and a cleanser.
  • Options
    And the year before that was First Order. Dark side =/= Sith
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Why does there need to be balance? I don't care about balance I want overpowered make the forum catch on, fire cheese and wine, unbalanced hateful characters. Since we can't talk about anything related to a bug fix or broke mechanic I need some entertainment.
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    A year ago we had Nihlus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper released. With that, there was fear of the Sith throughout the arena. Bring back the power. Bring back the fear. Bring back the anger and frustration that comes with it. There needs to be a balance between the light and the dark. As for now, it's predominantly light. Let the past repeat itself and let the Sith rule again.

Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options

Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.

Funny because that’s a quote from a evil/darkside guy
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Also the ds/Ls farming issues.
    And Scuba please no!
    I can’t see anymore “ SJW this or Asian characters for the market place that. Rose is worse than jar jar. Holdo has Stupid hair.”

I just wanna play a game that some one else is playing on a holotable.and finally defeat that kitten talking Hutt and PLO Koons Brother with his dusting off strategies!
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Options
    But not a Sith...
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    i didn't know there was so much green in the galaxy

What my boy sheev said when they gave him the keys to the galaxy
  • Options

His name is Steve Palpatine... George Lucas just had a cold when he dictated it. TRUE STORY!
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm not biased towards sith characters, but I'm biased towards dark side characters. I would love to see a bounty hunter rework. I would love to see an Emperor and Vader rework. I would love to see a separatist rework. I would love to see a tusken raider rework even! Any kind of dark side love, I would be extremely grateful for. The only dark side love we've gotten this past year that lasted any test of time was Thrawn and Mother Talzin. For Thrawn you need Phoenix squad (which CG got a lot of guff from) and Mother Talzin you have a very patient and rare farm. Luckily, they just put her in the store so that can speed up the process, but still it's a long farm. We need some love for the dark side.
  • Options
    If for no other reason than to beat the broke ds tb
  • Options

Last January the daily reward was Finn.
    I feel they should be more original than that.
  • Options

Why are you posting like a psycho?
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Because I am... >:)
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    February - Another month without Revan :D
  • Options

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3oz8xyBP22S5b6gmsw/giphy.gif
    Because I am... >:)
  • Options
    At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we shall have revenge....
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

He’s an actual Sith. Watch out.
  • Options

Last January the daily reward was Finn.
    I feel they should be more original than that.

They weren't the reward last year, they were released. They are more original than that, but Resistance got more toons in January and there isn't much else they could've done for daily login
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    At last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we shall have revenge....

Yeah because Jedi are such a force to be reckoned with in this game :D
  • Options
    Revan shall come when the devs thinks he is needed...and he probably turn out to be terrible...unless the Devs are smart
  • Options
    Is there a forum topic anywhere that doesn't involve a clamour for Revan? I had to google him/her to even find out wth this Revan is.
    That said, yes the power is biased towards Ls, but current meta is a hybrid in arena, so do we want clear distinct Ls/Ds teams, or more meta plug and play? Surely Revan would be plug n play, and only minimally boost a ds faction.
  • Options
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »

His name is Steve Palpatine... George Lucas just had a cold when he dictated it. TRUE STORY!

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON
  • Options
    What about nightsisters? One of the strongest teams in the game right now...

There’s a balance between light and dark in this game already...maybe u just haven’t graded them and invested zetas
  • Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    What about nightsisters? One of the strongest teams in the game right now...

There’s a balance between light and dark in this game already...maybe u just haven’t graded them and invested zetas

200.gif
    12760689885_568690be3f_z.jpg
  • Options
    His name was Paul Robertson
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Jedi_Bane
    311 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Halfbaked wrote: »
    Is there a forum topic anywhere that doesn't involve a clamour for Revan? I had to google him/her to even find out wth this Revan is.
    That said, yes the power is biased towards Ls, but current meta is a hybrid in arena, so do we want clear distinct Ls/Ds teams, or more meta plug and play? Surely Revan would be plug n play, and only minimally boost a ds faction.

Not knowing who revan is Paddlin_large.jpg?v=1493063560
  • Options
    Revan shall come when the devs thinks he is needed...and he probably turn out to be terrible...unless the Devs are smart

lol right?? when the game is dead....then they'll release Revan :D:D:D:D:D