February-The Month of the Sith

Replies

• Options
    Sith assassin shard drops... Yawn.
  • Options
    You got the update already? Man I'm jelly. Shame it's only new login character.
  • Options
    Force Younglings in the game would enrich the game! Part of Anakin’s fall. Anakin and the Clones execute order 66.
    Tier 1
    Starting event is Sidious vs the 7* Mace, Kit Fisto etc. all in game already.
    Tier 2
    Next Mace fighting Sidious. Player controls Sidious until Anakin arrives and cuts off Mace’s hands.
    Tier 3
    Clones vs Ayla plus Consular and Guardian
    Tier 4
    Clones vs PLO Kloon
    Tier 5
    Anakin and clones kill the rest of the Jedi and younglings
    Tier 6
    Anakin kills Seps and fights Kenobi
    Tier 7
    Anakin fights Maul, Ezra, Fulcrum, Kanan

Unlocks Vader’s Zetas. No new toon added, but plussed a major baddie in an entertaining way.

Just wishful thinking, we all know ugnaughts are unnatural.

When does Vader fight Maul?
  • Options
    Knightfall Vader looks interesting
  • Options
    @Admiral_Wh1skers don't think Vader actually fights maul but Kanan fights maul right before Vader arrives to the scene which has become a battleground and fights Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum.
  • Options
    They are going to rework the emperor
  • Options
    The last content update ended with a palpatine quote "the dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some seem to be unnatural". So in my educated opinion this either refers to a sith emperor rework or directly refers to sidious's master plaguis as "unnatural" is referring to which plaguis found the secret to cheat death. So we are either looking at a emperor sith rework, plaguis coming out, or I have even a crazier fan theory. Wait for it.... plaguis is snoke, and he cheated death once when he was killed by sideous and will come back again in episode 9 and Kylo will have to join ren as dark will rise and light will match it. In my opinion snoke was to important of a character to kill of that quick. To be honest plaguis and snoke kind of look similar In a way too. Let me know what you guys think about any of this ... not so much the latter though lol.
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see Vader, Palpatine and Jedi Knight Anakin each gain new abilities and zetas. I’m a pretty simple bloke and don’t really care for worrying about whether Plaguis is Snoke. Hopefully the community get a darkness so strong that it blocks out the light!
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    The clue means a Palpatine rework?

First time I've seen it mentioned.
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    lol - I think everyone agrees a Palpatine and Vader rework is coming but what the game needs is a wild JKA not the grossly underpowered current JKA
  • Options
    farqs wrote: »
    lol - I think everyone agrees a Palpatine and Vader rework is coming but what the game needs is a wild JKA not the grossly underpowered current JKA

But not on the scale of those rumours started by one individual floating around - people like that should be kicked from their guild for starting scams like that.
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    @Admiral_Wh1skers don't think Vader actually fights maul but Kanan fights maul right before Vader arrives to the scene which has become a battleground and fights Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum.

Hmm, I guess it makes sense to add him to the last phase
  • Options
    Kalano wrote: »
    I would like to see a Dark Side healer and a cleanser.

Without thinking about it. 2 DS healers come into my mind. They are ingame already

That are both nightsisters. We need sith healers for other factions.
  • Options
    My guess is that the sith events will begin on Feb 15th or 16th, since the sith update last year was either Feb 15th or 16th (the update notes had both dates so idk), and Emperor's demise ends on the 14. I was wondering what people who pay more attention to updates think. Is there a normal day of the week they update (Feb 16th is a Friday), or am I just exhibiting wishful thinking that this will happen mid month to begin with?
  • Options
    Here is some idea abut Sion's possible revive mechanic:
    If Sion would be defeated, he instead loses all status effects, recovers X% health and gets "endless pain" unique debuff for Y turns.
    Endless pain: Sion can't take actions and is immune to everything. If he has no other allies, you lose the match (similarly to Hermit Yoda). Cannot be dispelled or copied.

That way, he always spends some turns regenerating (Y would decrease with upgrades) and comes back after that. It was the only clear way I could think of to convey his immortality without being literally impossible to beat, actual delayed revive would be kinda confusing. Zeta could possibly include some bonus speed while in limbo to make him come back sooner. I could see this going on either a tank who can reliably taunt, or an annoying high-damage attacker who would be impossible to get rid of early on.
  • Options
    So with what is expected for the sith coming up i may just drop empire and move back to DN or Zaul. its not really about rank to me anyways DN was a super fun team to begin with
  • Options
    {lus CLS and RJT has ruined arena for me anyways pretty ridiculous how you NEED one or the other to do anything well at all, so i just gave up LOL
  • Options
    It’s hard to know. If it’s Palpatine and Vader then they are empire too.
  • Options
    New marquee chars: Traya, Malak, Sion

Source : inside leak
  • Options
    It'll be Malak and he will fulfill everyone's DS healer wants with his Force Drain attack that returns health to your DS squadmates. Yep.
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Wkj312 wrote: »
    My guess is that the sith events will begin on Feb 15th or 16th, since the sith update last year was either Feb 15th or 16th (the update notes had both dates so idk), and Emperor's demise ends on the 14. I was wondering what people who pay more attention to updates think. Is there a normal day of the week they update (Feb 16th is a Friday), or am I just exhibiting wishful thinking that this will happen mid month to begin with?

My guess would be the same as yours regarding this - sometime a little after mid-month.

Whatever the big deal event/character is going to be, we won't get any details until a day or two beforehand, because that at least IS how that always goes.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Revan in carbonite. He’s a tank. Absorbs damage well, only attack is crushing blow as he falls on people exposing them for 1 turn.
  • Options
    Revan in carbonite. He’s a tank. Absorbs damage well, only attack is crushing blow as he falls on people exposing them for 1 turn.

Han is revan confirmed...
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Buff Jedi.
  • Options
    Whatever happens I’m sure it will happen either right before the next DSTB or right after the next DSTB...either way it’ll be bad timing
  • Options
    I’m going to laugh when the huge content update is a level increase to 90, the addition of the other half of G12 gear, and 6 and 7 dot mods.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    New marquee chars: Traya, Malak, Sion

Source : inside leak

Are you sure?
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Why does there need to be balance? I don't care about balance I want overpowered make the forum catch on, fire cheese and wine, unbalanced hateful characters. Since we can't talk about anything related to a bug fix or broke mechanic I need some entertainment.

It sucks that we can't talk about bugs here I have no idea if half my toons are bugged or wai
  • Options
    No. He's not sure lol :wink:
  • Options
    No one know the truth until it's officially reveal. Just rumours that claim from inside source lol