Version Update 2/28/18 QoL + Sith Raid + Characters [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    After reading hourly it's pretty obvious there a feeling of being let down with this QOL upcoming update it would be nice to be heard or even acknowledged that EA DEVS are reading all this and at least gave us feedback on our feedback here's to fingers crossed
  • Options
    Jedimonk wrote: »
    After reading hourly it's pretty obvious there a feeling of being let down with this QOL upcoming update it would be nice to be heard or even acknowledged that EA DEVS are reading all this and at least gave us feedback on our feedback here's to fingers crossed

It's not a bad update, IMO, but after a year it's a really underwhelming, lamesauce update.
  • Options

My thoughts too. How has there been no response to this? I haven't even seen any dev responses to other threads either. Like they're hiding under a rock til the frustration passes...
  • Options
    Cridiron wrote: »

My thoughts too. How has there been no response to this? I haven't even seen any dev responses to other threads either. Like they're hiding under a rock til the frustration passes...

Wouldn't you hide under a rock if you created this update, or more specifically the TW portion? Lol
  • Options

Exactly, This game has kinda trailed off in the last month. Are we even getting an update this week with anything? For me and a lot of my guild it feels like nothing has happened since the JTR release. We're all bored
  • Options

Exactly, This game has kinda trailed off in the last month. Are we even getting an update this week with anything? For me and a lot of my guild it feels like nothing has happened since the JTR release. We're all bored

That's kinda the feel in my guild as well, we were all excited when we heard new raid, and that February was supposed to huge for content. Now we're sitting here like; "well, this is fun.." haha
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for a few things...

multi buy for bronzium. Sooooo tired of buy again, buy again, buy again, buy again, buy again.

characters screen needs a complete overhaul. For example, I want to see just my teams that I've grouped together. Group by star level, some sort of mod optimizer, etc.
  • Options

I didn't even stand a chance at Padarey, and I think that things are getting stagnant here, drain the swamp!!
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options

My thoughts too. How has there been no response to this? I haven't even seen any dev responses to other threads either. Like they're hiding under a rock til the frustration passes...[/quote]

I haven't seen any video from the youtubers either...
  • Options

That's kinda the feel in my guild as well, we were all excited when we heard new raid, and that February was supposed to huge for content. Now we're sitting here like; "well, this is fun.." haha

Can’t agree more. Such huge things being promised by Devs for this month and we’re just a week away from March.
    Nothing really exciting happened compared to last February. All we got are just the news for a trash QoL,a Sith Raid that might or might not go live on the 28th,a broken Sith Marauder and a rework.
  • Options
    Azza wrote: »

I haven't seen any video from the youtubers either...
    [/quote]

You won't hear that from a jedi... or a developer.
  • Options
    And like jedi, they're only keepers of the peace on the forum, they may occasionally move a post, but are rather powerless.
  • Options

Can’t agree more. Such huge things being promised by Devs for this month and we’re just a week away from March.
    Nothing really exciting happened compared to last February. All we got are just the news for a trash QoL,a Sith Raid that might or might not go live on the 28th,a broken Sith Marauder and a rework.

They’re probably on vacation from the thousands of dollars we’ve spent on this game. You’d think the money people spend on this game would go towards at least a small group of tech savvy people to sit behind a computer and come up with something interesting and fun to add to the game. But they’re like naw, here’s a broken Sith Marauder and a lazy QoL update. Can’t we get Revan, Jango, Separatist reworks, and many more things? Ya know, things a large part of the forum community has asked for?
  • Options
    Guys, guys, would a meme or gif make you all feel better about February?
  • Options
    Dark_Light wrote: »

Only if it came from @CG_Kozispoon
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options

Lol, actually maybe a little. But only because I haven't actually invested money in this game, unlike many of you...
  • Options

Lol, actually maybe a little. But only because I haven't actually invested money in this game, unlike many of you...

Does this make you feel special in some way? Odd comment, not to mention why the lol?
  • Options
    I'm hopeful that the new Sith Raid will be better planned than the current 2. These Raids are guild killers. Having to wait to start, early hitters, and an unfair dispersement of rewards to 20 people that tie. The only thing it's doing is creating guild surfers. QOL is so needed in Raids. When you play a game and walk away cheated it is hard to come back and enjoy it.
  • Options

Only if it came from @CG_Kozispoon
    I wouldn’t mind one from @CG_Leviathan either since he posted the QoL patch. Maybe a gif saying this QoL was just a joke and the real one is coming. Lol

• Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I kind of just opened the door for you to save the day...
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »

Does this make you feel special in some way? Odd comment, not to mention why the lol?

No, I just mean as disappointed as I am, it's not as big a deal to me because this has been a free time suck for me. I like the game and enjoy playing, but if I had invested a bunch of money, as many people have, i would be super upset. A gif might make me laugh and feel better, but I imagine that would only PO the whales even more...
  • Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Thanks for the update guys, looking forward to it on August!

Two missed opportunities:

* Allow officers/leaders to launch a "Participation window" to Raids similar to what we have with TW: players can enter the Raid participation and by doing so "score zero" but no damage can be done before the participation window ends. This is so simple and is done by "rules" on several guilds but is one of the highest craziest sources of discordance in guild chat rooms: people posting damage too soon or not getting rewards.
    * Since you are doing deffensive counts on TW why don't also add this stat to our arena squads as a "Total Squad Arena Defenses Won" and "Total Squad Arena Defenses Lost". This would be huge for Squad Arena, one of the most exciting game content for the majority of players!

Yess!!!! Trying to enforce fair raid rules is just soul-crushing at this point.
  • Options
    how can the bronzium packs not be addressed though?!?!??!
  • Options
    But hey on Monday we can sim all three ship challenges now what more do people want lol.
  • Options
    Everyone complaining about the devs not talking, they're releasing a raid on top of a bunch of QoL updates and possible new characters...

That's a lot... some people may not like the QoL but we're also getting a raid at the same time.

They've got to work on the artwork, the animations, the programming behind it all and to top it off, all the bugs they need to work through. Just be patient, they've got lives too. The gamechangers should be giving us news (hopefully) in the next few days now.
  • Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    murchy_7 wrote: »
    with the device linking - will this now allow iOS users to download an emulator on PC and play via that through the Android system??

Someone please answer this!!
  • Options

All of the gamechangers will be flying out to EA tomorrow for a special event, so I expect we'll get the next round of news after they've been briefed.
  • Options

All of the gamechangers will be flying out to EA tomorrow for a special event, so I expect we'll get the next round of news after they've been briefed.

I highly doubt they are previewing much more then the new raid, and maybe a new character that we shards for in the raid.
  • Options
    @Icebringer92

It just occurred to me, I think this isn't as much about preventing ties as it is making people upgrade all of their roster to be competitive; making people invest in more teams for more revenue . If it is just for ties it makes no sense

That just occurred to you? Oh boy.
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Everyone complaining about the devs not talking, they're releasing a raid on top of a bunch of QoL updates and possible new characters...

That's a lot... some people may not like the QoL but we're also getting a raid at the same time.

They've got to work on the artwork, the animations, the programming behind it all and to top it off, all the bugs they need to work through. Just be patient, they've got lives too. The gamechangers should be giving us news (hopefully) in the next few days now.

While the raid is a big undertaking, this isn’t really a QoL update which is why this thread has blown up as much as it has.

Yes, there are some decent updates in this QoL patch but there’s a lot missing that the community has been asking for (not to mention needs) for the last year and it was blatantly ignored. We deserve a response as to if they can still be implemented and if not, why were they so brazenly ignored?